Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Zubi Fre'Aht, Bedlam's Shadow, Adviso..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78258
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 27-Mar-09 09:35 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78258, "(DELETED) [SCION] Zubi Fre'Aht, Bedlam's Shadow, Advisor to the Chancellor"

Fri Mar 27 03:33:35 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zubi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:167

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Zubi Fre'Aht, Bedlam's Shadow, Ad..., SideStrider, 02-Apr-09 11:23 PM, #47
Reply Ahahahaha, Zubi (Guest), 03-Apr-09 07:27 AM, #48
Reply How long until my PBF shows up? I payed for it directly..., Zubi (Guest), 02-Apr-09 03:23 AM, #42
Reply Probably soon...., Daevryn, 02-Apr-09 07:43 AM, #43
     Reply P.S., Daevryn, 02-Apr-09 07:45 AM, #44
          Reply After April Fool's day, has to be Enlilth. NT, TMNS (Guest), 02-Apr-09 08:08 AM, #45
          Reply I am 100% certain on what char it is., Zubi (Guest), 02-Apr-09 08:46 AM, #46
Reply To the IMM that interacted with me., Amberion, 01-Apr-09 12:15 PM, #39
Reply Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF., Zubi (Guest), 27-Mar-09 05:03 AM, #1
     Reply Forgot two quite important goodbyes:, Zubi (Guest), 27-Mar-09 05:09 AM, #2
     Reply That was sudden., Satebos (Guest), 27-Mar-09 08:26 AM, #6
          Reply It really sucks that..., Zubi (Guest), 01-Apr-09 11:49 AM, #38
               Reply You know you'll be back. Just play when the wife is as..., TMNS (Guest), 01-Apr-09 12:43 PM, #40
                    Reply That's hard... Been trying to to do that, but..., Zubi (Guest), 01-Apr-09 12:48 PM, #41
     Reply I've picked up my own PBF, so hope you enjoy my role. n..., Zubi (Guest), 27-Mar-09 05:14 AM, #3
     Reply Really sadly to see you leaving., Dervish, 27-Mar-09 05:33 AM, #4
     Reply Thanks, it has already made a ton of difference. :D, Zubi (Guest), 29-Mar-09 03:00 PM, #35
     Reply Listen here, Kjrorh (Guest), 27-Mar-09 06:12 AM, #5
     Reply 4. Be friends with the EMpress so she doesn't hunt you ..., Minyar1 (Guest), 27-Mar-09 07:17 AM, #10
     Reply 5. Don't be idiot like Minyar, Elhe (Guest), 27-Mar-09 11:39 AM, #14
          Reply 6. Just had to get in one zinger, please don't deny th..., Minyar1 (Guest), 27-Mar-09 01:19 PM, #15
          Reply I'm no russian, but I do consider Elhe a online friend...., Zubi (Guest), 27-Mar-09 02:51 PM, #16
               Reply Ooh, and I meant to write..., Zubi (Guest), 27-Mar-09 02:51 PM, #17
               Reply You realize I was referrring to Kjrorh and Ahtieli., Minyar1 (Guest), 27-Mar-09 03:16 PM, #18
                    Reply Nay, Elhe always calls you idiot. That's it. n/t, Elhe (Guest), 27-Mar-09 03:17 PM, #19
                         Reply Actually, she begs me to undetele my hero Imperial warr..., Minyar1 (Guest), 27-Mar-09 03:19 PM, #20
                              Reply Ok, back to trying to be nice after that slip. nt, Minyar1 (Guest), 27-Mar-09 03:31 PM, #21
                              Reply Even if she did, Elhe (Guest), 27-Mar-09 03:39 PM, #22
                                   Reply You really know nothing about me to say things like tha..., Minyar1 (Guest), 27-Mar-09 03:53 PM, #23
                                        Reply Forget it Minyar, he is too far into believing his own ..., Abernytee (Guest), 27-Mar-09 08:02 PM, #26
                                        Reply I'd like a face to go with Elhe's name., Stunna1 (Guest), 28-Mar-09 08:38 AM, #29
                                             Reply You can always ask me in aim n/t, Elhe (Guest), 28-Mar-09 10:47 AM, #30
                                                  Reply Or you could answer here... nt, Stunna1 (Guest), 28-Mar-09 06:26 PM, #31
                                                       Reply Or not, Rayihn, 28-Mar-09 11:31 PM, #32
                                        Reply I don't think, Elhe (Guest), 27-Mar-09 09:29 PM, #27
               Reply That would be why he and Beront elluded to your deletio..., Abernytee (Guest), 27-Mar-09 06:57 PM, #25
          Reply God, quit being so digustingly obvious nt, N b M (Guest), 30-Mar-09 05:42 PM, #37
     Reply Quite spot on..., Zubi (Guest), 29-Mar-09 03:01 PM, #36
     Reply RE: Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF., Kasir (Guest), 27-Mar-09 09:19 AM, #7
     Reply Ooh, that wasn't link issues, it was..., Zubi (Guest), 29-Mar-09 02:56 PM, #33
     Reply RE: Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF., Jieloeud (Guest), 27-Mar-09 09:28 AM, #8
     Reply that was fast, Flimbert (Guest), 27-Mar-09 08:08 AM, #9
     Reply You do creepy and mean very good. :D, Zubi (Guest), 29-Mar-09 02:58 PM, #34
     Reply Much luck with everything nt, Nian (Guest), 27-Mar-09 09:40 AM, #11
     Reply For the forst time I can say 'Ahh, Kostyan's comment no..., Abernytee (Guest), 27-Mar-09 09:50 AM, #12
     Reply Yepp, I'm Deriveh/Amberion n/t, Zubi (Guest), 27-Mar-09 11:12 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF., Mizheng (Guest), 27-Mar-09 05:29 PM, #24
          Reply Hahaha, yeah..., Zubi (Guest), 28-Mar-09 04:23 AM, #28

SideStriderThu 02-Apr-09 11:23 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#78492, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Zubi Fre'Aht, Bedlam's Shadow, Ad..."
In response to Reply #0

No goodbyes to Xazier? I'm wounded. See if I kiss up and blow smoke up someone elses butt.

No recognition for good brown nosing, the nerve.

Zubi (Guest)Fri 03-Apr-09 07:27 AM

#78493, "Ahahahaha"
In response to Reply #47

Well, I think we met more earlier in Zubi's life. The last two weeks I only saw you once or twice...

Zubi (Guest)Thu 02-Apr-09 03:23 AM

#78469, "How long until my PBF shows up? I payed for it directly..."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

DaevrynThu 02-Apr-09 07:43 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78472, "Probably soon...."
In response to Reply #42

We were intentionally dragging our feet on it. You'll probably see why.

DaevrynThu 02-Apr-09 07:45 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#78473, "P.S."
In response to Reply #43

No, I can't tell you who Senor GrowlyPants is, but I look forward to the speculation.

TMNS (Guest)Thu 02-Apr-09 08:08 AM

#78474, "After April Fool's day, has to be Enlilth. NT"
In response to Reply #44

NT

Zubi (Guest)Thu 02-Apr-09 08:46 AM

#78476, "I am 100% certain on what char it is."
In response to Reply #44

And no, I won't tell anyone. Hahahaha

I really really felt like I shouldn't induct him... But well... Was thinking that I should give him a chance, and most likely uninduct him within 1-2 weeks. (As at the time I had 0 real plans on deleting)

And cool that I figured out that it was the new imm that made me advisor and interacted with me.

To bad I won't be interacting with you again. I really did enjoy it, and I hope that you enjoyed it as well.

Keep rocking IMMs! You make this MUD a real cool place to hang around in.

AmberionWed 01-Apr-09 12:15 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#78426, "To the IMM that interacted with me."
In response to Reply #0

Were you the new imm that I just saw echo logs about on qhcf? Seems like it. Cool stuffs! And thanks! Had I stuck around for another week or two 100% sure I wouldn't have quit, and if I hadn't, I'd been in a divorce in about a month for sure.

Good luck!

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Zubi (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 05:03 AM

#78259, "Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF."
In response to Reply #0

I've been debating for 3 weeks now if I should delete Zubi and roll something else now. But now I end up deleting Zubi and stop playing CF, well, I'm off MUDs and video games period. Things hasn't been going to great with my wife lately thanks to me not sleeping that much due to CF and I'm not doing what I should around the house, I just MUD...

Though the reason for considering to delete Zubi earlier was that I REALLY REALLY find the Assassin class boring. It's just not for me. + after I hit lvl 40-46 I just couldn't seem to get in any assassinations... Between 40-46 I had 1 successful, 1 partial. Out of 30-40ish attempts. Between 35-39 I had 3 successful and about 70% of the failed ones was at least partials... Stalking was fun though.

The reason to why Zubi wasn't deleted earlier is that I REALLY REALLY love her role and goals. I've spent the last weeks mainly RPing and when I got advisor I decided that I had to give it a go for age-death. Instead I became a very shortlived advisor, though I inducted a bunch of people. I hope they enjoyed my talks with them.

If you wish to know stuff about Zubi, read her role. Basically she was slowly going insane.

Goodbyes:

Immortals:
No idea who interacted with me, but thanks ALOT! That was SOOOO creepy! And it suited Zubi a lot. Thanks for giving me a shot at advisor, things hadn't been going to well for me PK-wise lately and I was thinking that I wouldn't get the chance. Thanks for the encouraging words at some point after I had recently died.
And that title, I had to look it up what it meant, awesome stuff! Thanks for that, the imm xp and a cool game overall.

Thanks for 3 amazing years of CFing. (1 year back in 2000 and now 2 years since 2007.)

Scions: I hope all of you enjoyed my RP, even though I wasn't much of a force PK-wise once I hit hero-range. I really tried to keep you at your toes, and do some unexpected stuff. To bad I couldn't go through with my plans/quests. I hope you enjoyed the theory about my "ritual" and the gathernig of artifacts.

Flimbert: You're obviously a skilled player, and you know your stuff. Creepy roleplaying and just what a Scion should be. Thanks for fetching me stuff every now and then.

Caztor: Nice forms for sure dude! And I enjoyed being around you. Wasn't sure about your RP as you at some points came off as too nice.

Mizheng: You know your preps, you know the theory, I didn't see you fight much but for some reason I wasn't sure you'd be strong enough to be a scion. I hope you take your chance a learn a bunch and do well. That little talk we had was just RP fitting to Zubi's role, nothing personal.

Findo: We didn't interact much, but you seem to know your stuff.

Nakrasus: Holy crap! You're one nasty beast when it comes to some stuff. Just keep reporting all those assassinations! You'll sure be a force to be reconed with once you hit hero! Hope you're RP is up for it as well, didn't chat that much with you.

Joskay: We only met twice, once to fight pre-scion, and once to go through Kteng, I hope you learned something from that one.

Dracmael: For some reason you always died when I was around. But you did it saving my life, at least once. I hope you have some luck coming your way as the odds are pretty stacked against you. Duergars.. Wrath... Ouch! Keep it up dude!

Khratetech: You barely inducted me! Hahaha. Man, I know my preps for sure, but right when we talked, I had used almost all of them. Thanks for giving me a chance to fetch some and the induct. Haven't seen you since though, I hope you get some time for CF again very soon before you lose your title. Either that or just delete, because you're a really cool dude as I've fought you as Zefta and Iegob.

Liersomething: Can't remember your name, I only met you twice, and the second time I inducted you. But your RP is REALLY REALLY cool and Scionic!

Enemies: Not going to do any shoutouts except for Kjrorh, so the rest of you just write something and I'll reply for sure.

Kjrorh: I've been allied with you as Kreo, fought you as Zefta, Iegob and now Zubi. That last fight we had yesterday was really cool. I had know idea the shifter was so near the chasm. I just CB: Kjrorh at the nightwalker, then started to prep, then I yelled "I'm coming!". I head up and I see you flee, head after south and attack and find you convulsing. Sorry for the loot, really needed a few things. Cool of you to offer to return stuff in exchange for that phylactery. As Kreo I REALLY disliked Kjrorh, as Zefta, Iegob and Zubi I slightly enjoyed it. Though skip the looting stuff, obviously you only play Kjrorh to get some nice PKing done. (Though I think you do have skipped most of the looting) (Ooh, that was a long goodbye. heh)

CFers, thanks for these years, I'll be doing my best not to return. (If I do return then my wife has decided to leave me, so let's hope I don't. hahaha!)
There is a ####load of really cool people playing and maintaining CF, there are no real morons, just people that get a bit upset at some times and maybe a bit to voicy. Keep this cool game running!

Zubi (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 05:09 AM

#78261, "Forgot two quite important goodbyes:"
In response to Reply #1

Iktul: Zubi did think you were handsome, but she never really had any feelings or true interest in you. You were just someone to use, as a tool. I had tons and tons of fun interacting with you. I hope you had equally as much fun with me.
Cool RPed for sure!

Satebos: Only met you once, but wow, what a meeting! I enjoyed every second of it. And I was SO pissed at myself for not actually writing real scrolls of my planned ritual. 99% of what I said and told you were true. None but you knew that much of my plans. You have a very cool and creepy RP, though I don't think that many gets to see it.

Both of you should read my roles.

Satebos (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 08:26 AM

#78269, "That was sudden."
In response to Reply #2

You had one interesting proposal. I was looking forward to your progress, since all but one item were readily available. As for the final casting, you probably shouldn't have said what you did about mortals.

Best wishes in life, even if that sadly means you won't be in the fields.

Zubi (Guest)Wed 01-Apr-09 11:49 AM

#78425, "It really sucks that..."
In response to Reply #6

...I've deleted my whole CF folder with all my logs. Should have posted them before I deleted them.

Logged every PK-fight I've been in for 3000+ hours + every immteraction etc. Two full rites, one "all the way through" hell trip etc. Not that I would be posting the hell trip or my logs of ST, but still.

I would have loved to post some immteraction logs and the long RP session I had with you the day before I deleted.

All I can do is hope that someone else has some funny logs including myself.

(Oooh, and to bad you won't be seing me making my "loggs" anymore. heh)

TMNS (Guest)Wed 01-Apr-09 12:43 PM

#78427, "You know you'll be back. Just play when the wife is as..."
In response to Reply #38

NT

Zubi (Guest)Wed 01-Apr-09 12:48 PM

#78428, "That's hard... Been trying to to do that, but..."
In response to Reply #40

...we have a 6 month old son in the house as well. And I just can't play "a little". I always have to put in like 20-60 hours/week to be satisfied. ^^ So, I really have to make sure I stay away from CF. Or any other online game for that matter.

Zubi (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 05:14 AM

#78262, "I've picked up my own PBF, so hope you enjoy my role. n..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

DervishFri 27-Mar-09 05:33 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#78263, "Really sadly to see you leaving."
In response to Reply #1

Good luck with your wife anyway

Zubi (Guest)Sun 29-Mar-09 03:00 PM

#78342, "Thanks, it has already made a ton of difference. :D"
In response to Reply #4

Though I find myself thinking of roles and builds that I'd really want to play. ^^ Still have my "goodie" AP role running trough my head. So, if anyone want to play one, email me and I can send the role. heh (bjorn.hojing@gmail.com)

Kjrorh (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 06:12 AM

#78264, "Listen here"
In response to Reply #1

This post will contain some negative and positive. You are young and thats why I want to help you. I don't want to sounds like the menthor, since I have the bad history in CF as chars . But I am the good menthor, trust me

First, you are too impulsive. More impulsive then me. You can't control your emotions. You can't be calm. In PK - in every game, life or whatever - you need to be calm. Emotions kills. Remember this. In chess, in volleyball, in Cf, in box. Be calm, play this game like you don't want to play it. Just the river flow.

Second, analize your mistakes.

Third, don't try to be cool to everyone. This kills. Be yourself. You can't be liked by everyone. If someone respects you, he will continue to respect you for being yourself.

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 09:35 AM

#78265, "4. Be friends with the EMpress so she doesn't hunt you ..."
In response to Reply #5

nt

Elhe (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 11:39 AM

#78281, "5. Don't be idiot like Minyar"
In response to Reply #10

n/t

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 01:19 PM

#78285, "6. Just had to get in one zinger, please don't deny th..."
In response to Reply #14

nt

Zubi (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 02:51 PM

#78294, "I'm no russian, but I do consider Elhe a online friend...."
In response to Reply #15

n/t

Zubi (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 02:51 PM

#78295, "Ooh, and I meant to write..."
In response to Reply #16

...that I still got ganged by Da Lich. (though no wonder since I was skulking around her whereabouts as I knew she could see me. ^^)

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 03:16 PM

#78296, "You realize I was referrring to Kjrorh and Ahtieli."
In response to Reply #17

For some reason Elhe always defends Ahtieli...hmm, weird?

Elhe (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 03:17 PM

#78297, "Nay, Elhe always calls you idiot. That's it. n/t"
In response to Reply #18

n/t

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 03:19 PM

#78299, "Actually, she begs me to undetele my hero Imperial warr..."
In response to Reply #19

nt

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 03:31 PM

#78300, "Ok, back to trying to be nice after that slip. nt"
In response to Reply #20

nt

Elhe (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 03:39 PM

#78301, "Even if she did"
In response to Reply #20

you know the difference betwee #### and man? True man knows what to say and when to say. But you don't know these things.

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 03:53 PM

#78303, "You really know nothing about me to say things like tha..."
In response to Reply #22

I'll just state that nobody ever understands the posts you tried to make agaisnt me. I offered to let you put them up here and have the imms comment on them, but you didn't. I'm not really sure where you want to go with all of this. Maybe you should actually try talking to me sometime - IM = KingDavidFan. If you want to have a good conversation sometime, feel free to write me there.

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 08:02 PM

#78317, "Forget it Minyar, he is too far into believing his own ..."
In response to Reply #23

~

Stunna1 (Guest)Sat 28-Mar-09 08:38 AM

#78324, "I'd like a face to go with Elhe's name."
In response to Reply #26

To me, the dude comes off like the russian computer guy in James Bond movie who gets frozen in the liquid nitrogen...

In other words... not altogether hinged.

Elhe, what do you do in real life?

Elhe (Guest)Sat 28-Mar-09 10:47 AM

#78325, "You can always ask me in aim n/t"
In response to Reply #29

n/t

Stunna1 (Guest)Sat 28-Mar-09 06:26 PM

#78330, "Or you could answer here... nt"
In response to Reply #30

asdf

RayihnSat 28-Mar-09 11:31 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#78332, "Or not"
In response to Reply #31

Stop high jacking the thread.

Elhe (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 09:29 PM

#78320, "I don't think"
In response to Reply #23

anyone in sane mind will discuss something private with you after you yell here and there about something that was told your privately.

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 06:57 PM

#78314, "That would be why he and Beront elluded to your deletio..."
In response to Reply #16

Great friend.

N b M (Guest)Mon 30-Mar-09 05:42 PM

#78391, "God, quit being so digustingly obvious nt"
In response to Reply #14

Zubi (Guest)Sun 29-Mar-09 03:01 PM

#78343, "Quite spot on..."
In response to Reply #5

I wrote a really long reply to this explaining how it's quite spot on, but that I've been on my way to overcome a lot of it, much thanks to CF but mostly thanks to my work.

But one thing, be cool to everyone (or 99% of the world) IS me. I've always been like that, and I enjoy being that way. For me, that works.

Kasir (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 09:19 AM

#78274, "RE: Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF."
In response to Reply #1

Good fights. You seemed to die a lot, but I think it's just because you charged into a lot of fights that were just too tough for a lone assassin no matter who's playing him. That, and it seemed like you were unwilling to get the heck out of dodge when the chips didn't fall your way. I'm thinking specifically of that one fight on the Bramblefield. Unless it was just link issues, which I guess would explain a lot.

Funny you'd say that about Caztor. We hates the tricksy Caztor. We hates it!

Zubi (Guest)Sun 29-Mar-09 02:56 PM

#78340, "Ooh, that wasn't link issues, it was..."
In response to Reply #7

... my 6 months son waking up, screaming. ^^ So had to pick him up and calm him down, while glancing at the screen across the room. Hehe

You were a pain to fight, I hate knife.

Jieloeud (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 09:28 AM

#78276, "RE: Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF."
In response to Reply #1

Had some fun fighting you. We always had really close fights. I was always on my toes when I saw you around. Good luck with the family bud.

Flimbert (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 09:35 AM

#78267, "that was fast"
In response to Reply #1

I didn't get to interact with you much before you got advisor other then the standard retrieve ritual. Before you got advisor I was actually working on trying to do a player generated leadership structure that I was gonna coin the council of night to pick up the slack, and one of the things I was going to do was cull the chasm of the non mages. Then you got advisor and I decided it might not be a good idea to try and kill you out of the chasm, haha.

Once you got advisor though I got a chance to really see your rp and I thought it was very good. I try and do creepy and mean but I feel like sometimes I just come off griefy or annoying but you were able to keep a consistant feel to zubi that was very interesting.

Zubi (Guest)Sun 29-Mar-09 02:58 PM

#78341, "You do creepy and mean very good. :D"
In response to Reply #9

Though I can get that some don't see the RP and think of it as greify. But keep it up! You were creepy and mean that little we met before I became advisor, and still you fetched me some nifty things. That's what really tipped it off for me though, and I decided that it was 100% RP and 0% griefy. Before that I was like "This might be a really annoying person playing, if that isn't RP that is..."

I hope you get advisor or chancellor, would suit you real well. And man, if you do, the Scions will fear you for sure!

Nian (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 09:40 AM

#78277, "Much luck with everything nt"
In response to Reply #1

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 09:50 AM

#78278, "For the forst time I can say 'Ahh, Kostyan's comment no..."
In response to Reply #1

I am assuming that this is Deriveh who asked about deletion on qhcf.net

I liked Zubi but you did die an awful lot.

-----Abernyte

Zubi (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 11:12 AM

#78280, "Yepp, I'm Deriveh/Amberion n/t"
In response to Reply #12

n/t

Mizheng (Guest)Fri 27-Mar-09 05:29 PM

#78308, "RE: Goodbye Zubi, and goodbye CF."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go...what was up with licking me behind the ear ! LMAO

I didnt even know WTF to do.....totally flummoxed. See you round.

Zubi (Guest)Sat 28-Mar-09 04:23 AM

#78322, "Hahaha, yeah..."
In response to Reply #24

Zubi did that sometimes, to just about anyone who wasn't but-ugly. Though Zubi rarely thought about anyone as ugly, as long as they moved on two legs and looked somewhat as an humanoid. ^^

She was brought up on the Island of Corte, her mother being an enslaved invokre satisfying the crazed mages lusts. ^^ heh

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78258 Previous topic | Next topic