Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #741
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 01-May-01 09:37 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16794 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#741, "(DEL) Tohcharr the Evil King"

Tue May 1 11:38:07 2001

11 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Tohcharr perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:111
PK Ratio:69% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Just an everyday thang (Guest) (Guest)Tue 01-May-01 10:39 AM

#742, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King"
In response to Reply #0

Damn why all the scions deleting???? I enjoyed fighting this char, no interaction other than the two of us trying to hack each other to pieces constantly

Tohcharr (Guest) (Guest)Tue 01-May-01 12:28 PM

#743, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King"
In response to Reply #1

I don't know why everyone else is deleting but I deleted mostly due to the fact that I died some 5 times yesterday (Which is more that I had died my whole life) Ahh well thats what I get for hanging around level 42 for too long. It was actually kinda of amusing how many different people attacked me when I was continually trying to equip myself yesterday. Entropy, sylvan, maran, warlocks and the thieves guild of galadon are alot to deal with when there are only a few scions around.

This is the first AP I played and I kinda like them but there are a few things that kinda suck, the amount of kills you need to get a control is nuts and then the first control you get is Fire which is completly useless when your primary enemy gets healed by it. I think controls would be better if they were completly random on which one you got. This way would also make each AP a little diverse.

Ahhh well already got my next char rolled up.. See ya all in the fields!

Tegan (Guest) (Guest)Wed 02-May-01 01:08 AM

#744, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Tohcharr the Evil King"
In response to Reply #2

I also enjoyed our little tussles. Seems though that the loyalty in scion knew no bounds. Everytime I had one of your co-horts on the ropes you would stomp along and try and bash me to the ground. I just get annoyed now you have deleted and I never got to get a final kill on you. Anyway, see you in the fields.

-----Tegan

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #741 Previous topic | Next topic