Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Ne..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #734
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Apr-01 08:17 PM
Member since 16th Apr 2024
16785 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#734, "(DEL) Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor of Necromancers"

Mon Apr 30 22:16:59 2001

8 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Ritrav perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:169
PK Ratio:81% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fomorius (Guest) (Guest)Mon 30-Apr-01 09:21 PM

#735, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor o..."
In response to Reply #0

I didnt have much interaction with you, mostly because our pk ranges were so different that we never got to hunt together. Which is mostly all I did with fom to please the mighty control unholy blessing gods. I interacted with you some more with my necromancer Dhimona, that was fun and interesting. Ritrav was an interesting character, made more so by the fact that he was an ex-tribunal.

By the by

Valg if you read this, sorry I deleted Dhimona already. I just didnt have it in me to play another necromancer. Also the imm who was in Sartorius the "Merry butcher" thanks for the interaction, it was fun. I loved the characters role and the character itself, I just couldnt handle the class. What can I say, it just wasnt in the books.

GabeMon 30-Apr-01 08:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#736, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor o..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I had fun I guess. First necromancer, first cabal leader...Sitting around trying to get zombies was very boring and drove me to deletion. Here are a few goodbyes..

Valg: I enjoyed our interaction, and I really feel bad for deleting so soon after getting high chancellor.

Landruum: I really wasn't planning on deleting, but sorry for saying I would go with you and then..well..deleting.

Gormarn: Ritrav really hated you.. ..I hope you enjoyed that loot the first time you killed me. I hadn't died in a long time.

Kiaprathus: I really enjoyed manipulating you.

Nicar: I bet you hate me..heh

Scions: Guntarlin, Aerdica, Fomorius, Lokilith..and the others I travelled with..I enjoyed it.

To that Transmuter that I owe (Linnsomething): Sorry about not fulfilling my end of the deal.

Tribunal: I enjoyed the time I spent in the Spire, not to mention the fun I had abusing my power..

I am tired, so I will cut this short.

What it is, jive-turkey!

Aliborni (Guest) (Guest)Mon 30-Apr-01 09:37 PM

#738, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor o..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm just glad I got to be your last killer. You were a good adversary, i just caught you well.

Good luck with the next, good job with this one.

Aliborni

ValguarneraMon 30-Apr-01 09:41 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#737, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Ritrav the Spectre, High Chancellor o..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh well. I thought you did a fine job during your brief tenure as an HC. After I "discussed" admission policy with you, you did a fine job, and I liked the direction you were heading in. Best of luck with your next character.

From the pen of:
valguarnera@carrionfields.com">Valguarnera Trisseptia

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #734 Previous topic | Next topic