Subject: "(DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7114
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 21-Jun-02 09:04 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7114, "(DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith"

Fri Jun 21 23:03:11 2002

1 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Pynona perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:110
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith, Pynona (Guest), 21-Jun-02 10:36 PM, #2
Reply I just wanted to say I was sorry, Ciakaer (Guest), 21-Jun-02 11:15 PM, #3
Reply Pynona the Hand of Faith, Dalentar, 21-Jun-02 11:54 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith, MistressZefarah (Guest), 22-Jun-02 01:03 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith, Cerunnir (Guest), 22-Jun-02 09:03 AM, #6
Reply Farewells coming soon., Pynona (Guest), 21-Jun-02 09:07 PM, #1

Pynona (Guest)Fri 21-Jun-02 10:36 PM

#7115, "RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Most wonderful experience.
I orignally started this char for a high role play thing (main reason to go cloud healer)
and people just wouldnt believe that I was actually empowered.

Well Mayesha I am sorry I disappointed you, your a wonderful immortal (at least when your not wording me or dismissing me ) and in the end I changed my role a bit to suit my active attitude.

It was realy fun and thanks to all those who made it.
Its odd I was expecting a better pk ration (heh)

Farewell:

Immortals

Zandrumial : Nomes rock, was fun the time we discussed a few things from cookies to chaos.

Grumorum : Where man ? NEver saw you about, really wished I could.....

Mayehsa : Thanks for all you did, I guess I am not up for a Priestess of Sloth yet.

Others

Non Cabaled.

I had a lot of interactions with a lot of people.
but few really stand out.

Sukilan : Yuo were a blast with Devdas and nice to see your still rocking. Keep those daggers sharp.

Quentin : Yeah, great role play, sorry to see you die so much.

Kahlrav : Patheric how you kept yourself shielded to kill with an entropy healer.
I would have prayed about it if it was anyone else, but Carfeum was a friend.

Lintronea : I took your advice, Now I am left with only one char.!!!
ROCK ON

Entropy

Ulfin : Guess you wont get married to someone 4 times your size now.

Carfeum : We did a little bit now and then I think.

Quentin " Look above

Nexus :

Darantin : Nice job, you remind me of Cariatid.

Cercanopuno : I really liked your charecter, your strong and gutsy just one thing..... your a gnome :p

Village :

Narin : Real smart to kill a healer who just saved your ass ( well or atleast stopped it from being fireballed to death )

Nilushka : You seriously make a poor barbarian captain, I mean spamming smirk when you killed me makes you nothing like your title.
But if you were trying to irritate me ? Good job.

Scions.

Urden : I dont know how I always ended up with the people you dont like. Thankfully you never killed me. Sorry for spoiling your hunts but I kida like Cerunnir.

Dullahmeh : I love a lich with a heart (and I hate bugs that make your armor go pooof ) anything good I say about you would sound less than what it means. Hope you make it all the way up......

Miheln : Its sometimes bettter to keep you mouth shut and in any case its best to not trust a healer you just spoke rudely to.

Warders

Tusseltass: Great times together, from Whistlewood to Talshidars was always good to see you about.

Cerunnir : What can I say ? The hour before I deleted when we kept runing in and out of the city to get those guards shouting and slap a few tibbs about to the time when we went group teleporting till each of us was bored was great. I guess its time I roll a Sylvan. Long time since I had one.

Shalven : Most extraordinary roleplay, I love your style. Arf Arf !

Sahannara : Not much done or said, good to see you showing up a hell of a lot more.

Tribunals :

RUN ?

Brindale : Well your lucky you got a helm like that or you could have kissed yer striking bye, was fun, my last two hours.

Deigreck : I didnt think you would, you should have known the two warriors were looking for a chance to kill you and using us for a distraction. Poor way to die. Our goal acoomplished.

Blaekieh or something (storm warrior trib ) : Thanks for the sympath but no you were wrong, I was wanted rightly no mistakes there.

If I have forgot anyone...... well..... too much biochem can muddle you up .

See you all in the fields.

rot_death

Ciakaer (Guest)Fri 21-Jun-02 11:15 PM

#7119, "I just wanted to say I was sorry"
In response to Reply #2

For yelling at you that one time after the Weald incident.

What the heck did you do to deserve that snide remark? Try to help? I am really, really sorry about that, and I was hoping I would have a chance to apoligize IC.

DalentarFri 21-Jun-02 11:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7118, "Pynona the Hand of Faith"
In response to Reply #2

Enjoyed the little bit of time with you. It's seems I'm the only one with a regular name. You couldn't commune quick enough on the others. *chuckle*

MistressZefarah (Guest)Sat 22-Jun-02 01:03 AM

#7117, "RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith"
In response to Reply #2

You were supposed to share a room with Samtuka and I!
Oh well, I suppose it is possible to have too many women in one house.
Good luck with the next.

Cerunnir (Guest)Sat 22-Jun-02 09:03 AM

#7116, "RE: (DEL) Pynona the Hand of Faith"
In response to Reply #2

It is incredible how much fun can come out of just teleporting. As well as hitting the cities and giving the tribs somethings to do. Especialy when the guards cant harm me much. Good luck with your next character.

Cerunnir

Pynona (Guest)Fri 21-Jun-02 09:07 PM

#7120, "Farewells coming soon."
In response to Reply #0

thanks for all the good times and better.
Was a blast.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7114 Previous topic | Next topic