Subject: "(DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Hol..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #695
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-Apr-01 09:28 PM
Member since 29th Mar 2024
16749 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#695, "(DEL) Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most Holy"

Wed Apr 25 23:27:25 2001

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Yaretumtum perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:112

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Tromac (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 07:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Somebody (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:53 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Paelnor (Guest), 26-Apr-01 04:44 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 26-Apr-01 12:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., DwE, 26-Apr-01 02:29 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 26-Apr-01 03:04 PM, #3
               Reply Out of curiosity., Gerandin (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:13 AM, #5
                    Reply RE: Out of curiosity., Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 07:22 PM, #8

Tromac (Guest) (Guest)Fri 27-Apr-01 07:09 PM

#696, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..."
In response to Reply #0

I must say, I was impressed that you decided not to full loot me in Blackclaw that one time.

Incase you were wondering why I was stood there like a lemon with about 10% hp or something, I'd just taken a brief stroll in the Spiderhaunt Woods and worded out at the last second after vising (can't remember why exactly) and getting ripped apart by those blasted spiders to be greeted by you.

Good luck with your next character, I hope that I'll (as a player, not neccessarily this character) be able to interact on more than a killing basis.

Somebody (Guest) (Guest)Fri 27-Apr-01 11:53 AM

#697, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..."
In response to Reply #0

You might have never fighted me but I hted you since i saw you, it was great! Too bad i did not have the chance to kick your ass!

Paelnor (Guest)Thu 26-Apr-01 04:44 PM

#698, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..."
In response to Reply #0

You know how mad I was that I never was in your range. Welfs have it rough, but I was mad that other people I was with could usually hurt you, and I couldn't. That makes 2 orcs(3 tops) total I've ever been able to hurt. You seemed to me like a decent rp'er trying his hand at an orc. Most orcs after the sudden onburst a bit back seem that way, since they are not a blatantly playable class. Good job. And don't put up a post saying you were always outnumbered or anything. Good luck with the next one, I can't stand those orcs myself.

-Paelnor, ranger third class, beneath Kiac and Flontinot.

Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest)Thu 26-Apr-01 12:54 PM

#699, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..."
In response to Reply #0

*grumbles* Well I age died with 112 hours, and was mature,and 29 years old.
Was more surprised than pissed. I was really enjoying the character though. Knowing how to half-way play an orc from Derkothm helped me kill and what not, but with this orc I prepared more, ie magic items.

--Thats a damn evil bug.
Pfile restore? *chuckle*

DwEThu 26-Apr-01 02:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
358 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#700, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..."
In response to Reply #1

>*grumbles* Well I age died with
>112 hours, and was mature,and
>29 years old.

Why's it say DEL if you age died?
Not that I'm not glad you're deceased (boo Scion!), but 112 hours seems like a bug to me unless you've been Withering yourself for fun.

>--Thats a damn evil bug.
>Pfile restore? *chuckle*

I'd actually place a serious inquiry into that if you did Age die, at least for the benefit of future Orcs if there is a bug.

Good luck on the next (bad),
DwE. }>

Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest)Thu 26-Apr-01 03:04 PM

#701, "RE: (DEL) <SCION> Yaretumtum the Desecrator of the Most..."
In response to Reply #2

Ive probaly only been withered 10 times max.
I deleted cause it was 11:30 and didnt feel like waiting and extra 30 minutes for me to die off.

What had happened is I was raiding the Fortress, than got withered by Warborf. Than Jonni comes along and blackjacks me, right when that happened I age died.

Gerandin (Guest)Fri 27-Apr-01 11:13 AM

#702, "Out of curiosity."
In response to Reply #3

Why didn't you send up a pray or wait and stay ghosted a little while longer so you could talk to an imm. You were withered a handful of times, but I can't imagine that would knock approximately 200 hours of character time. I could be quite mistaken. Do orcs have lifespans similar to arials?

Yaretumtum (Guest) (Guest)Fri 27-Apr-01 07:22 PM

#703, "RE: Out of curiosity."
In response to Reply #5

I did send up a pray, I got no answer.
Valguernara tried to figure it out but couldnt figure it out I guess, he just rp'ed it off that it was do to withering.

Not really much he could do being a heroimm.

And Bria just ignored me when I sent her a tell.

Sucks to be me!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #695 Previous topic | Next topic