Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Draven the Novice of Owaza, Magist..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67148
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Mar-08 05:51 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67148, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Draven the Novice of Owaza, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Sat Mar 15 05:43:23 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Draven perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PatickSat 15-Mar-08 01:34 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67157, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well time for this adventure has come to an end.

I decided to just have the usual role, raised in the Orphanage in Balator, not liking duergar warriors because of there assault that one day which killed my friend, wanting to become a magistrate to "protect" its citizens.

Playing a Tribby is fun in a sense, though I was around for the unfortunate slow times. Its strange, usually all my chars by leve 40 have like 10 con left, but this one i still had 18? i think.

well time for me to attempt stabbing at the goodbyes.

Sadeia: Hrm we had an interesting friendship, Goody Assassin and Evil Necromancer. And strange at that, it all started with you attacking me and failing twice "which was just a fluke" I'm surprised you didn't get me the first time. heh. I had a lot of fun with our talks and "shopping" in the Hamsah Dock markets.

Orenda: Wow we traveled from young age huh. It was always fun beating you up in the Arena then loosing all of a sudden out of no where. Hahaha and remember that crazy Nexun conversation we had? that was fun. *tear* ahh well.. so uh will you marry me now?

Blumforb: Heh like I said, I'm sorry about that whole chest thing. and about the arena I just got lucky. bye the end of my life my hit roll was only 28 i think.

Fendril: Thanks for the induct and stuff. I really enjoyed the spire, I haven't had a magistrate since 2004. But its all good, just remember "Special" Berry brew will change the tide against the outlanders.

Inglor: You seemed Distant, I remember trying to converse with you and it not really working very well. It was as if you just hated Draven, "So it seemed." Though I might beable to see why, he was a bit obnoxious.

Winnott: Hah another That I traveled alot with since an early age, I haven't seen you in a while.

Ohraeld: You always seemed very bossy and I bit my tounge alot when we were traveling togeather, Though Draven enjoyed your company since you were one of the few who would talk.

Well I'm sure I forgot a bunch though I will say byes when I remember. And remember all you sexy Theran Ladies, If your looking for a good time with some adventures call 1-800-Call-Draven.... ohh wait that dosen't work ahh well Phone wasn't invented then. They had a more advanced method of magically telepathically Talking to anyone about. That would get annoying with all the morons running around in the real world

Alpha-Q

PatickSat 15-Mar-08 10:21 PM
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#67162, "heh"
In response to Reply #3

Ohh and Romara. .how ever that spelled. that was really funny up in arial city

Alpha-Q

Fendril (Guest)Tue 18-Mar-08 06:49 PM

#67210, "I had high hopes for you."
In response to Reply #3

That was probably the strangest interview I have ever conducted. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the special "brew".

Good luck with your next and try not to stay away from the Tribs for so long next time. The only thing we are missing is a strong IMM to help really get the cabal going. Last one I remember was Marmaanth. The Imms that keep watch over us I want to thank, but I just wish there was more interaction with the Imms. And now I'll digress from my rant in your good bye thread... sorry.

Orenda (Guest)Sat 15-Mar-08 11:44 AM

#67153, "You Suck! :P"
In response to Reply #0

Awww, what happened? I was finally starting to catch up to you, lol. Did you get bored?

PatickSat 15-Mar-08 12:43 PM
134 posts
#67155, "RE: You Suck! :P"
In response to Reply #1

nah i just got a new job (ya i know seems to be every excuse) that is the nice ol graveyard shift. difficult to be around and stuff.

Alpha-Q

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67148 Previous topic | Next topic