Subject: "Kriis deleted." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65229
Show all folders

oeroSun 13-Jan-08 11:12 AM
Member since 13th Nov 2007
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65229, "Kriis deleted."

Dioxide staff wrongly character assassinated me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply Locked on account of plain old stupid. (n/t), Valguarnera, 13-Jan-08 09:43 PM, #43
Reply RE: Kriis deleted., Daevryn, 13-Jan-08 04:44 PM, #19
Reply Whaaa?, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 04:48 PM, #20
Reply RE: Whaaa?, Lyristeon, 13-Jan-08 05:12 PM, #24
Reply RE: Whaaa?, Daevryn, 13-Jan-08 08:59 PM, #41
Reply This makes me happy, Nikartich (Guest), 13-Jan-08 05:29 PM, #25
Reply I full sacced someone? Lol., Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 06:58 PM, #30
Reply Don't deny it. And did you play Caliana, Nikartich (Guest), 13-Jan-08 07:09 PM, #32
     Reply I didn't full sac anybody as Kriis. -nt-, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 08:49 PM, #39
     Reply I don't even know who Caliana is. -nt-, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 08:50 PM, #40
Reply About fullsack, Dervish, 13-Jan-08 07:46 PM, #38
Reply What I think of Kriis., RangerDanger (Guest), 13-Jan-08 07:22 PM, #34
Reply As for demons killing conjurer, Dervish, 13-Jan-08 04:03 PM, #13
Reply I think (not sure), Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 04:14 PM, #15
Reply RE: Kriis deleted., Jhyrbian, 13-Jan-08 01:06 PM, #6
Reply That last charge. :(, Joogin (Guest), 13-Jan-08 11:59 AM, #3
Reply The whole reason I deleted., Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 03:32 PM, #11
Reply Kanaev style ownage., oero, 13-Jan-08 11:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Kanaev style ownage., Gaunt Victim (Guest), 13-Jan-08 11:46 AM, #2
     Reply The class Pwns. WTF are you talking about?, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 03:40 PM, #12
     Reply You are a tool. That is all. n/t, Lightmaged (Guest), 13-Jan-08 12:01 PM, #4
     Reply Actually I want to add one thing..., Lightmaged (Guest), 13-Jan-08 06:58 PM, #31
     Reply Way off base here., Lyristeon, 13-Jan-08 12:58 PM, #5
          Reply Search _IS_ overpowered! (quotes), Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 03:07 PM, #7
               Reply And you did better how?, GinGa, 13-Jan-08 03:14 PM, #8
               Reply It's painful to lose a hero, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 03:26 PM, #10
                    Reply RE: It's painful to lose a hero, Lyristeon, 13-Jan-08 05:03 PM, #22
                         Reply HAHAHAH, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 06:04 PM, #27
                              Reply Once again, you are wrong, N b M (Guest), 13-Jan-08 06:33 PM, #28
                              Reply What's funny is., Lyristeon, 13-Jan-08 06:44 PM, #29
                              Reply If I wasnt Krilcov myslf, I would ask if you where..Ass, Nikartich (Guest), 13-Jan-08 07:18 PM, #33
                                   Reply This is impossible to understand gibberish. -nt-, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 07:31 PM, #36
                                        Reply Feigning ignorance will get you no where., Krilcov Krieger, 13-Jan-08 07:42 PM, #37
               Reply Why Kanaev's pk ratio is ridiculous., Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 03:21 PM, #9
               Reply I partially agree, N b M (Guest), 13-Jan-08 04:09 PM, #14
               Reply I didn't fail. Therefore, I didn't blame anyone for my..., Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 04:18 PM, #16
                    Reply You are crying, otherwise you wouldn't be making excuse..., N b M (Guest), 13-Jan-08 04:29 PM, #17
                    Reply RE: I didn't fail. Therefore, I didn't blame anyone fo..., Ridiculous (Guest), 13-Jan-08 04:35 PM, #18
               Reply RE: Why Kanaev's pk ratio is ridiculous., Lyristeon, 13-Jan-08 05:10 PM, #23
                    Reply More con = more kills. -nt- Title edited for suckines..., Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 06:45 PM, #26
               Reply RE: Search _IS_ overpowered! (quotes), Lyristeon, 13-Jan-08 05:02 PM, #21
                    Reply OH do shut up. You were wrong. -nt-, Kriis (Guest), 13-Jan-08 07:30 PM, #35
                         Reply See above...Daevryn Whaaa? nt, Lyristeon, 13-Jan-08 09:06 PM, #42

ValguarneraSun 13-Jan-08 09:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65282, "Locked on account of plain old stupid. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

DaevrynSun 13-Jan-08 04:44 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65254, "RE: Kriis deleted."
In response to Reply #0

I notice that whenever you fail, it's someone else's fault. The imms are all plotting against you. The Dioxide's staff is all plotting against you. The players are all plotting against you.

The only common element in all these things is you.

If your excuses help you sleep better at night, more power to you. Ain't no one else buying them.

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 04:48 PM

#65255, "Whaaa?"
In response to Reply #19

Perfectly successful character that I deleted. Why would you suggest I failed?

Lemme ask you this. Doesn't the entire immstaff think I'm Josiah?

Why would I continue playing if such was the case?

LyristeonSun 13-Jan-08 05:12 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65259, "RE: Whaaa?"
In response to Reply #20

I have no idea who you are, so, the entire staff quote is wrong.

DaevrynSun 13-Jan-08 08:59 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#65278, "RE: Whaaa?"
In response to Reply #20

>Perfectly successful character that I deleted. Why would you
>suggest I failed?

Well, you're crying a lot about it in this thread. I'm just saying. When I have a character I think worked out I don't start bitching about it.

>Lemme ask you this. Doesn't the entire immstaff think I'm
>Josiah?

I kind of think you are, although I didn't know you played this character.

However, it's like this:

Josiah was a guy who ran his mouth about a lot of game balance things without really knowing what he was talking about (while insisting that he did), complained a bunch, pissed a lot of people off, and generally acted like a retard a lot of the time.

You... exhibit those behaviors.

This is why people think you are or might be the same guy.

The issue really isn't that people might think you're that guy.

It's that you act like a jackass.

Sorry, I'm not really trying to bust you down there. I'm just saying, if you change that behavior, people's perception of you will start to change too. Some people will always give you #### about it, and there isn't really anything you can do about that, but most people will come around if you act like less of a jackass.

Nikartich (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 05:29 PM

#65260, "This makes me happy"
In response to Reply #19

You actually got a decent rank before you delete.
It was fun watching you fullsac everyone.
And act like a whinny bitch.

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 06:58 PM

#65266, "I full sacced someone? Lol."
In response to Reply #25

Um no.

Nikartich (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 07:09 PM

#65268, "Don't deny it. And did you play Caliana"
In response to Reply #30

Seperate occasions with different characters, I see
yourself huddled over a corpse, drop sac drop sac.
nothing in corpse or on ground.
I wouldnt travel with you, but I bet you where
Gt Take it all. Too

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 08:49 PM

#65276, "I didn't full sac anybody as Kriis. -nt-"
In response to Reply #32

nt

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 08:50 PM

#65277, "I don't even know who Caliana is. -nt-"
In response to Reply #32

nt

DervishSun 13-Jan-08 07:46 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#65274, "About fullsack"
In response to Reply #25

I've made a few PKills with him together. He never fullooted/sacced.

RangerDanger (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 07:22 PM

#65270, "What I think of Kriis."
In response to Reply #19

A person who claims they roleplayed, and that *roleplay*
was __worse__ than dealing with him on these forums.

DervishSun 13-Jan-08 04:03 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#65247, "As for demons killing conjurer"
In response to Reply #0

I think the answer is simple:
1. get someone with you for PK who can help you deal with demon (like me, yeh)
2. Make aliases for "o all resc me", "c dismiss demon 300"

Should be enough.

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 04:14 PM

#65249, "I think (not sure)"
In response to Reply #13

When my servitors would turn, my first move was the relocate via teleport or word of recall. I needed distance between my immediate PC threat so that I could deal with the new NPC threat. WOrst case scenario I die, so, I'd also want my corpse to be far away from the PC.

I didn't walk around with pets at all. They'd usually get left behind when I transport, or pass-door through a gate. Rescuing myself wasn't an option.

As for dismiss... I think that servitors like to turn when you're low mana. Keeping in mind that I was investing 600, 900, or 1200 mana to conjure these things, I rarely ever had comparable mana to dismiss them with. 300 mana doesn't cut it. I often didn't even have that.

The only solution to this problem is prevention. Keep your servitors happy at all costs. Break off of pvp to feed them.

JhyrbianSun 13-Jan-08 01:06 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65236, "RE: Kriis deleted."
In response to Reply #0

I like how you blame everything and everyone but yourself.

Basically Lyristeon's post can be summed up as wtb nublet.

Cheers,
Jhyrb

Joogin (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 11:59 AM

#65232, "That last charge. :("
In response to Reply #0

I always think that anyone who plays conjie is a badass.
So you are, good sir, a badass.
As was all ready said, the Nightgaunts were weak, and the demons kicked ass .
MAKE ANOTHER

>9000

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 03:32 PM

#65244, "The whole reason I deleted."
In response to Reply #3

Is because of the me = josiah conspiracy that immortals bought into. The immortals here play favorites. Not only am I not part of the in-crowd, but my characters became the favorite targets of negative immortal attention. #### that. I'm leaving on my own terms instead of giving Zulghinlour the luxury.

I hate the immstaff here. I really do. They've got no common sense. Succeeding in this game requires kissing their ass. I'd rather play a game where ass kissing wasn't a requirement.

oeroSun 13-Jan-08 11:28 AM
Member since 13th Nov 2007
45 posts
#65230, "Kanaev style ownage."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 13-Jan-08 11:42 AM

Before anyone goes off on how awesome Kanaev was...

The clear reason Kanaev's character dominated is that he exploited a bug.

It also didn't hurt that Kanaev became leader of Scion in about 200 hours despite piss poor roleplaying. By the way, I didn't know the guy. This is coming from what imm's & players said about him through the forums.

The most important job for the conjurer is to reach level 51 without conloss. This is why Kanaev owned so much: He didn't die to his own servitors. Pretty much the only thing that could kill me were my own servitors. In long fights, it's easy to neglect your demon. I can't count how many times my demon or devil would turn on me midround combat in pvp. I'd word or teleport & try to deal with it.. but that never really worked. If a servitor turns on you, it's pretty much a done deal and you're dead. If I could of nofol pet like Kanaev, I would of prevented 90% of my deaths. For those of you who think that dismissal is an answer: try it yourself against a high level servitor.

That said, if you plan on playing an evil conjurer, do yourself a favor and don't do ANYTHING until you reach level 51. Kanaev had only 8 pkills before he reached hero. That's pathetically small. I realize now what he knew. PVP before 51 is a waste of time, and can result in conloss. You need to invest as many trains as you can into hp.

Gaunt Victim (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 11:46 AM

#65231, "RE: Kanaev style ownage."
In response to Reply #1

Trying to offer some friendly advice, so please take it as that. Most of the time people see a conjurer over 40 that's evil and they get really paranoid about health level, where they're at at night, etc. When I saw you in range, I became that way. Until you gaunted myself and another on was sent after my groupmate. The nightgaunts were quite weak, and dealt with rather easily.

Perhaps revisit some of the conjuring levels you think are acceptable and see how you can expand on them. Just from reading most of your posts, you seem quite frustrated with the class itself. Instead though of saying why everything is broken, or why x isn't right, and why y is overpowered; perhaps you could more constructivly ask for help, or really just strengthen your knowledge in the class by creating chars with a more open mind about it.

Good luck with your next, and perhaps give another class a try.

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 03:40 PM

#65246, "The class Pwns. WTF are you talking about?"
In response to Reply #2

I'm not in the "in crowd" so obviously I'm a noob. Shut up. Stop kissing ass. You trying to get some extra edges or something?

Lightmaged (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 12:01 PM

#65233, "You are a tool. That is all. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

Lightmaged (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 06:58 PM

#65267, "Actually I want to add one thing..."
In response to Reply #4

This is from my goodbye thread for Malic, whom was Chancellor before Kanaev.

Baerlias/Kanaev: Damn your servitors kill you more than our enemies. I liked running around with you.

The difference between Kanaev and yourself, is he didnt bitch delete and then blame everyone else. He toughed it out, Ate alot of servitor deaths, through a language barrier as well, and eventually was rewarded with the position. Whiners who RAGE delete under 100 hours, don't usually get leader spots.

I personally witnessed alot of his servitor deaths. I did not think he was going to last as a hero.

I have played evil conjurers, and my last one, died ONCE, to an ice devil that broke the circle and then kicked my ass. The reason I did not die as often as you complain is simple...I kept my demons happy, during hunts, I would stop and sate them a bit. And for devils, I would use them for a specific purpose, ie)killing someone or raiding....and then I would get rid of them. You need to play conjurers with intelligence. I realize I am conservative in my playstyle, but some classes require finesse.

You dont seem to grasp this.

LyristeonSun 13-Jan-08 12:58 PM
1282 posts
#65235, "Way off base here."
In response to Reply #1

>Before anyone goes off on how awesome Kanaev was...
>
>The clear reason Kanaev's character dominated is that he
>exploited a bug.

The bug had to do with dealing with angry servitors, not amassing pks.

>It also didn't hurt that Kanaev became leader of Scion in
>about 200 hours despite piss poor roleplaying. By the way, I
>didn't know the guy. This is coming from what imm's & players
>said about him through the forums.

Umm...did you read the immortal comments on his premium battlefield or is your head so far up your ass you are just seeing crap? Search is overpowered for backing up your own claims. You happen to think that just because you couldn't do something, that everyone else must be cheating to do it. Experience is the number one factor for being successful and that is the one thing you don't have yet. If I need an excuse, I will contact you though.

Let's just say that your post should have been more like, "This was a learning experience and I learned a few things but just don't know enough to pull it off like a Kanaev or the like."

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 03:07 PM

#65240, "Search _IS_ overpowered! (quotes)"
In response to Reply #5

I sometimes wished I could get a better handle on your RP, but our times ended up not meshing and the language barrier was a bit of an issue.
-Valkenar

Yaw, i actually think that i sucked at RP.
-Kanaev

You were ridiculously powerful. I don't mean this to slight you, but I'm not sure how much of that was "you" and how much was "chancellor conjurer".
-Waserax

I liked Kanaev, especially towards the end, because you seemed like some guy who was really just playing to have fun and not sweating the small stuff.
-Sekhuroth

Kanaev you were a great character, the only odd thing, and this is so minor I'm almost embarrased to point it out, but what I noticed is that you would occasionally go slightly OOC that made me raise an eyebrow. Regardless, neither of us were very talkative characters but we were both very pragmatic.
-Haratzi

Wed Jan 10 06:20:30 2007 by 'Eshval' at level 51 (242 hrs):
Made Chancellor as being the most qualified at present.
-Eshval

Tue Jan 16 21:17:36 2007 by 'Eshval' at level 51 (294 hrs):
Okay, the lack of standout personality, Kanaev is doing a pretty decent job of running things and garnering a nice pk ratio.
-Eshval

Wed Feb 28 14:33:50 2007 by 'Twist' at level 51 (468 hrs):
Few of us gave some thought to a CON quest for this guy, but considering that he (wittingly or unwittingly) made use of a bug that allowed him to nof pets to get rid of angry servitors and probably would have died an extra 30 times to angry devil/demon types, I kinda feel he got his CON quest. He also hasn't really been looking for one, as far as I have seen.

Sat Mar 31 10:01:38 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (577 hrs):
One death left; I gave him two trains and an echo based on the coolness of this character and his long and consistent RP, he can prolong lis life if he chooses. He immediately trained con twice.

GinGaSun 13-Jan-08 03:14 PM
996 posts
#65241, "And you did better how?"
In response to Reply #7

Even taking all that into account, he still did both RP and PK better than you.

You'll find no sympathy here, mate. You should likely cut your losses, and accept you're nowhere near as good as Kanaev.

Yhorian

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 03:26 PM

#65243, "It's painful to lose a hero"
In response to Reply #8

The reasons your beloved Kanaev got the pvp ratio he did had less to do with skill, and more to do with a bug & imm loving.

LyristeonSun 13-Jan-08 05:03 PM
1282 posts
#65257, "RE: It's painful to lose a hero"
In response to Reply #10

I will repeat that this bug had NOTHING to do with killing players. And yes, he was by FAR much more skilled than you. Imm loving comes from someone who has EARNED it.

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 06:04 PM

#65263, "HAHAHAH"
In response to Reply #22

Pffft. I had the balls to pvp with a conjie before 51. I think @44 I had a higher bodycount than his pre-51 score. I didn't abuse bugs. I also roleplayed. He didn't. In 5 minutes I got a tribunal kicked out and an imperial anathema'd. I then convinced the Anathema to work with me against empire.

The guy got handed a chancellor for lack of any other candidate, than proceeded to own. I'm not saying he didn't have skill. I'm saying he didn't deserve to be a chancellor, and that he would of con-died a long-ass time ago if he hadn't of abused the bug. A Kanaev repeat these days would have to be a lot more skillful than Kanaev was. Because a) leader positions are hard to come by. And b) they're going to die more than Kanaev.

Edges be damned.

N b M (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 06:33 PM

#65264, "Once again, you are wrong"
In response to Reply #27

The guy got handed a chancellor for lack of any other candidate

This is absolutely wrong, there were three other candidates.

A drow transmuter played by guy.
And a pretty damned badass invoker, who just never really got recognized.
And some thief, I don't remember if he was good enough, but he was at least as good as Kanaev in the roleplay pk department pre chancellor.

Maybe they just wanted to change it up and let a conjurer get the leader powers.
And maybe you should just stop, you keep digging yourself deeper and making yourself look continually more foolish.

P.S. You rage deleted and then immediately blamed everyone else, that seems like crying to me

LyristeonSun 13-Jan-08 06:44 PM
1282 posts
#65265, "What's funny is."
In response to Reply #27

How you twisted best choice for only one available. Eshval's choice was for the best one out of the bunch, not the only one out of the bunch. You can twist words in your own mind if it makes you feel better. Just keep your mind to yourself.

Nikartich (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 07:18 PM

#65269, "If I wasnt Krilcov myslf, I would ask if you where..Ass"
In response to Reply #27

RE: HAHAHAH
Pffft. I had the balls to pvp with a conjie before 51. I think @44 I had a higher bodycount than his pre-51 score. I didn't abuse bugs. I also roleplayed.

**you roleplayed sphere prick**

He didn't. In 5 minutes I got a tribunal kicked out and an imperial anathema'd. I then convinced the Anathema to work with me against empire.

**woohoo, you gained a rank. No longer 'Petuletant Newb..'
...Dude you where an ear####, I thank the Imms for Ignore.
My eyes bleed from your text, is your brother playing a repetitive
cycle of lowbie Emperials? lol, Empire cabal should get this.**

The guy got handed a chancellor for lack of any other candidate, than proceeded to own. I'm not saying he didn't have skill. I'm saying he didn't deserve to be a chancellor, and that he would of con-died a long-ass time ago if he hadn't of abused the bug. A Kanaev repeat these days would have to be a lot more skillful than Kanaev was. Because a) leader positions are hard to come by. And b) they're going to die more than Kanaev.

**translation** I didnt get the Vorpral Axe, #### you DM

Edges be damned.

**translation** Edges be damned.

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 07:31 PM

#65272, "This is impossible to understand gibberish. -nt-"
In response to Reply #33

nt

Krilcov KriegerSun 13-Jan-08 07:42 PM
Member since 27th Mar 2007
52 posts
#65273, "Feigning ignorance will get you no where."
In response to Reply #36

Your chars make people hate playing, with you and against you.
Its not fun to listen to you bitch, or watch you be an ass to others.
Obviously you dont learn, even when others try to constructively help you. Kriis must be a stubborn btch. If you can't understand what I am trying to tell you, then roll up another character, and bitch about the Characters of the past...

WHO WHERE SO ####ING GREAT FOR THE GAME COMPARED TO YOU, THAT THEY WILL BE REMEBERED, AND NOT TRIED TO BE FORGOTTEN.

Btw, Please stop acting like the little girl who has to have everything his big brother gets from his parents.

krilcov@gmail.com

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 03:21 PM

#65242, "Why Kanaev's pk ratio is ridiculous."
In response to Reply #7

I stand by my statement that Kanaev isn't all that he's cracked up to be. I used demons, because I didn't have the hp's to get around the severe limitation of devil turning. What is devil turning? When your character gets below 25% health, you die because your devil turns on you. The only way you're not going to die, is if you land a 600 mana dismissal or if you get help killing your pissed off devil.

A standard pk loss for an evil conjurer looks like this: Fighting someone. Get low on health or servitor turns on you. Word, teleport or flee away. Try to deal with angry servitors. Die. Do you ???think??? that the nofol pet bug might help here?

As a devil user, an opponent of Kanaev would only need to push him down past the 25% health mark to see him dead. Why didn't this happen during Kanaev's life? Well, he abused the nofol pet bug. When his devil's turned, he typed nofol pet twice, and *poof* devil gone. When the bug was fixxed, guess what happened? Kanaev started dying to his devils (just like any other conjurer will). He got pwned up just like us noobs. Here's an example:

Mon Mar 5 19:59:07 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (487 hrs):
You know, you can put extra mana in a dismissal. It helps when ice devil is brutally humping on you.

The second point I am going to stand by, is that Kanaev had a strong advantage in becoming Chancellor. From the story I can put together from immortal comments, Kanaev's comments and player comments, Kanaev was a poor roleplayer. Eshval said he only got the position because he was the best candidate at the time. Now I know us "noobs" can't know the super secret mechanisms at work here, but I'm willing to bet a chancellor conjurer's devil gets quite a few perks.

My advice for future evil conjurers. Hit level 51. Train hps. Stack up as much +hp gear as you can. Get into Scion, and get used to always using despoil. Evil conjurers RAPE =). Just get used to the idea of dying to your servitors.

N b M (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 04:09 PM

#65248, "I partially agree"
In response to Reply #9

Having trying to roleplay with Kanaev extensively as both friend and foe, I found it rather lacking to the point that I personally thought he did not deserve chancellorship. Now when he got it, for whatever reason his pk ratio and the way he made other cabals fear 'scion' as a whole (when he was around) made up for the total lack of rp and the ooc'ness that he would bring out.

I also agree that he would have been long dead long long long before he became quite a force if he did not have the opportunity to abuse said bug.

But what does any of those few facts have to do with you blaming other people for your failure and giving up/pointing fingers and all together trying to hold the staff accountable for something that you couldn't do. Then threatening everyone else with not playing this game because the immortals have favorites. I will be the first to point fingers at some of the staff for #### I think they did wrong, ask any of them... half of them prolly hate me, but here YOU are wrong. Your own innabilities at both game mechanics and the lack of experience or lack of problem solving ability is what rocked you. Who's fault is that? Where you even around when Kanaev was and how does he even apply to your terrible ability at cf?

Stick around and try to get better if you want.
Or leave, we don't need people who cry and complain about their own faults when there is actually a few things that could be fixed and need attention.

Chris

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 04:18 PM

#65250, "I didn't fail. Therefore, I didn't blame anyone for my..."
In response to Reply #14

I didn't get rocked

I understand the mechanisms better than most.

I was able to dominate when I chose to.

I attacked Kanaev because through my character and investigations I discovered the truth (I'm sharing it).

I didn't fail. My character kicked ass. What the heck are you talking about?

I can tell when behind-the-scenes people are conspiring against me.

so... I deleted for OOC reasons alone.

PS: Who is crying?

N b M (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 04:29 PM

#65252, "You are crying, otherwise you wouldn't be making excuse..."
In response to Reply #16

Ridiculous (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 04:35 PM

#65253, "RE: I didn't fail. Therefore, I didn't blame anyone fo..."
In response to Reply #16

It seems like you have a huge inflated ego.

I don't see how you think you are this mighty character when you have 72 hours to prove your worth compared to Kanaev's...300+ hours?

LyristeonSun 13-Jan-08 05:10 PM
1282 posts
#65258, "RE: Why Kanaev's pk ratio is ridiculous."
In response to Reply #9

>I stand by my statement that Kanaev isn't all that he's
>cracked up to be. I used demons, because I didn't have the
>hp's to get around the severe limitation of devil turning.
>What is devil turning? When your character gets below 25%
>health, you die because your devil turns on you. The only way
>you're not going to die, is if you land a 600 mana dismissal
>or if you get help killing your pissed off devil.
>
>A standard pk loss for an evil conjurer looks like this:
>Fighting someone. Get low on health or servitor turns on you.
> Word, teleport or flee away. Try to deal with angry
>servitors. Die. Do you ???think??? that the nofol pet bug
>might help here?

You are claiming it aided him with pks. It did not.
>
>As a devil user, an opponent of Kanaev would only need to push
>him down past the 25% health mark to see him dead. Why didn't
>this happen during Kanaev's life? Well, he abused the nofol
>pet bug. When his devil's turned, he typed nofol pet twice,
>and *poof* devil gone. When the bug was fixxed, guess what
>happened? Kanaev started dying to his devils (just like any
>other conjurer will). He got pwned up just like us noobs.
>Here's an example:
>
>Mon Mar 5 19:59:07 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (487 hrs):
>You know, you can put extra mana in a dismissal. It helps when
>ice devil is brutally humping on you.
>
>The second point I am going to stand by, is that Kanaev had a
>strong advantage in becoming Chancellor. From the story I can
>put together from immortal comments, Kanaev's comments and
>player comments, Kanaev was a poor roleplayer. Eshval said he
>only got the position because he was the best candidate at the
>time.

Wrong. Don't misquote the imms. Eshval posted: Made Chancellor as being the most qualified at present. That doesn't say anything about him only getting the position because of it. It is simply, He is the most qualified, which means out of all the scions, he was the best one.

Now I know us "noobs" can't know the super secret
>mechanisms at work here, but I'm willing to bet a chancellor
>conjurer's devil gets quite a few perks.

I will leave this to the noob in you. It's just another thing that you don't know what you are talking about. Heck, there weren't even edges.

>
>My advice for future evil conjurers. Hit level 51. Train
>hps. Stack up as much +hp gear as you can. Get into Scion,
>and get used to always using despoil. Evil conjurers RAPE =).
> Just get used to the idea of dying to your servitors.
>
>

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 05:58 PM

#65262, " More con = more kills. -nt- Title edited for suckines..."
In response to Reply #23
Edited on Sun 13-Jan-08 06:45 PM

nt

LyristeonSun 13-Jan-08 05:00 PM
1282 posts
#65256, "RE: Search _IS_ overpowered! (quotes)"
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Sun 13-Jan-08 05:02 PM

>I sometimes wished I could get a better handle on your RP,
>but our times ended up not meshing and the language barrier
>was a bit of an issue.
>-Valkenar

Okay, so they didn't play the same times much and there was a language barrier issue. Nothing bad about that.
>
>Yaw, i actually think that i sucked at RP.
>-Kanaev

That's his view which is fine.
>
>You were ridiculously powerful. I don't mean this to slight
>you, but I'm not sure how much of that was "you" and how much
>was "chancellor conjurer".
>-Waserax

Powerful and doesn't mean to slight him. Had a hard time reading him.

>
>I liked Kanaev, especially towards the end, because you seemed
>like some guy who was really just playing to have fun and not
>sweating the small stuff.
>-Sekhuroth

This is a compliment, not getting your point here.
>
>Kanaev you were a great character, the only odd thing, and
>this is so minor I'm almost embarrased to point it out, but
>what I noticed is that you would occasionally go slightly OOC
>that made me raise an eyebrow. Regardless, neither of us were
>very talkative characters but we were both very pragmatic.
>-Haratzi

Great character that occasionally went ooc? You focus on the occasionally slightly part and totally neglect the great part? Point out your great characters.
>
>Wed Jan 10 06:20:30 2007 by 'Eshval' at level 51 (242 hrs):
>Made Chancellor as being the most qualified at present.
>-Eshval

Umm, that's not a slight. He was the most qualified person for chancellor and was promoted.
>
>Tue Jan 16 21:17:36 2007 by 'Eshval' at level 51 (294 hrs):
>Okay, the lack of standout personality, Kanaev is doing a
>pretty decent job of running things and garnering a nice pk
>ratio.
>-Eshval

Perhaps the language barrier made him less talkative. But, the rest of it is positive.
>
>Wed Feb 28 14:33:50 2007 by 'Twist' at level 51 (468 hrs):
>Few of us gave some thought to a CON quest for this guy, but
>considering that he (wittingly or unwittingly) made use of a
>bug that allowed him to nof pets to get rid of angry servitors
>and probably would have died an extra 30 times to angry
>devil/demon types, I kinda feel he got his CON quest. He also
>hasn't really been looking for one, as far as I have seen.

Hence the reason I said the bug had nothing to do with him being a killer.
>
>Sat Mar 31 10:01:38 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (577 hrs):
>One death left; I gave him two trains and an echo based on the
>coolness of this character and his long and consistent RP, he
>can prolong lis life if he chooses. He immediately trained con
>twice.
>

Yeah, that's a very positive action by an implementor because of coolness.

How about the ones you chose to ignore?

Racking lots of kills. Very nice. Eshval.

Racking up a pretty nice pk record...very sneakily. Eshval.

An Immortal added 1000 exp for: I give this guy some credit: Even as the only Scion on outnumbered by EVERYone, he's still picking people off. Immortal.

Worthy of a title! Eshval.

dudes got some serious balls - raiding empire after killing one of 3 imperials in range, has the other two running frantically. Another (bard) logs in and hits him with some maledicts, he just kills the bard and keeps kicking as. Twist.

Allowed Hunsobo to drive Hunsobo into a death...very pretty. Eshval.

I have to say, Kanaev keeps going and bringing ruin, even though often alone. Eshval.

Ilesin: Kanaev painful - that about sums it up. Eshval.

Overall, this guy is a bad ####er. Nicely played. Daevryn

Sekhuroth: Where were we? Kanaev: We were going to kill everyone. Daevryn. Followed by An Immortal added 1000 exp for: What the hell, I laughed, have some XP. For it.

All in all, you are taking pot shots at the wrong character.

Kriis (Guest)Sun 13-Jan-08 07:30 PM

#65271, "OH do shut up. You were wrong. -nt-"
In response to Reply #21

nt

LyristeonSun 13-Jan-08 09:06 PM
1282 posts
#65280, "See above...Daevryn Whaaa? nt"
In response to Reply #35

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65229 Previous topic | Next topic