Subject: "(CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6470
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-May-02 08:35 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6470, "(CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements"

Sat May 11 18:10:42 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Fredrilath perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:295
PK Ratio:13% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fredrilath (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 07:15 PM

#6471, "RE: (CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

I felt I never got anywhere with this character. I just created him so I could try out an invoker, never thought I would hero him. Damn...Invokers need alot of practice. I could easily say I used 100-150 hours just on the practice part. This is sick...it is a game...but still, I will play another invoker some day, when I have a lot(!) of time.

My second warlock. It is realy a good cabal, the people as nice, wich suits me well since I still feel a bit like a new player. But I am learning quickly.

When I fought...
I died mostly.
But the few times everything went my way and my tactics was right it was faen so fun.

I wont mention names, it has been to long so I will shurely forget someone.

Past heros: Seon (dawn bard), Nangor (shaman), Thevequn(warlock shifter lion/armadillo)...and now Fredrilath.

Asmodeus
anders-k@world-online.no

Boy Scout (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 09:35 PM

#6472, "RE: (CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #1

This caught my eye because I remember Seon being a trouper. Could I be wrong? (It may have even been Herald at that point, it's been a while)

Also, good luck with the next. Anyone who can play an invoker through (even a warlock one ) gets my respect. I don't think I could bring myself to play one even if I -could- let a bot play it for that 100 hours. Just wouldn't suit me.

-Boy Scout

(Botting is illegal. I do not support or condone it, my point was that it's a lot of time. That is all.)

Fredrilath (Guest)Tue 28-May-02 12:14 PM

#6473, "RE: (CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #2

Seon was a dawn bard. But I spent a lot of time at the inn so it could be that you remember. Else...thanks for the respect...I did not bot. I spammed my spells all the time. But I was surfing the net at the same time.

My new character is comming along nicely.

Asmodeus

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6470 Previous topic | Next topic