Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Merenwin the Grand Eldress of Changeling..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63996
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 05-Dec-07 03:44 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63996, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Merenwin the Grand Eldress of Changelings"

Wed Dec 5 02:42:36 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Merenwin perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:75

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EXBWed 05-Dec-07 04:04 PM
Member since 15th Jun 2005
102 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64007, "Brief Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to fizzle out, and I think the character could have been more enjoyable but I did let the forms get to me a little. Often times I felt mostly useless... even trying to get my sienna wand would take about 10-15 minutes just to kill the mob.

I went water/defense and at the end had the sifka lemur and great white shark as my final forms. My third tier were useful and fun too.. the Jellyfish and the sand lizard. I guess the shark was a little disappointing since lag seemed to be added to the murder command a while back and the shark only has swimto and murder. I came close to killing a few people now and then, but most of the time I would still need to flee myself or they could very easily get away.

Thanks for the induct Yrillbink, and my biggest apology to you for giving up the character.

If anyone wants to shout out, I'll reply, but I know I didn't have too many interactions (especially with being in form so much).

With High School Musical's closing, I've had to go back to the 8-5 job so my playing time severely dwindled. If I could just be rich...

Josh

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63996 Previous topic | Next topic