Subject: "Huewop Tittletoes is no more" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63972
Show all folders

Huewop (Guest)Tue 04-Dec-07 06:53 PM

#63972, "Huewop Tittletoes is no more"

This was a great come back character, no role just knew I wanted to be outlander. Had a lot of fun with him for a first time warrior. Just wanted a balls to the wall all out wanting to fight everyone type character that I didn't give two ####s if I died. Though one thing is for sure I don't think I'll ever play a neutral again in my life that exp crap is BS.

some good byes

Linaeren - I always wanted to charge in and fight 5 tribunals vs 3 outlanders in there cabal just to see if i could kill someone, you were... always telling me how stupid i was oh well =P Other than that you were a good ally, I liked you.

Danrae - we had some fun together, man curse + entwine was the shiznit. I was so pissed when we got ravon unprepped entwind + cursed and his ####ing cloak went off as he was gushing, that was the biggest disapointment in this characters life.

Neyveryd - thanks for all the hastes, you just sat back hasted me I ran into town and caught a tribby off guard then ran out, that was so fun =P

Throkk - tough cookie, hot winds peace out you were cool

i really just kind of lost interest in this character after I didn't make harbringer, then i come back a few weeks later and I'd been kicked out of outlander for being gone so long so said #### it i don't feel like playing him anymore.

If I missed anyone sorry, i'll see you guys around the game again sometime soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Cool char, and I'm sorry..., Batu (Guest), 08-Dec-07 11:39 AM, #7
Reply You were cool., Throkk (Guest), 07-Dec-07 04:46 AM, #6
Reply All my favorite outlanders are going!, Desabarun (Guest), 05-Dec-07 05:56 PM, #4
Reply Thanks, Huewop (Guest), 05-Dec-07 06:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: Huewop Tittletoes is no more, Linaeren_ (Guest), 05-Dec-07 09:53 AM, #3
Reply Well played, Patick, 05-Dec-07 01:50 AM, #2
Reply I liked Huewop, Folsa (Guest), 04-Dec-07 08:41 PM, #1

Batu (Guest)Sat 08-Dec-07 11:39 AM

#64096, "Cool char, and I'm sorry..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked the few times we did fight on even odds. I just couldn't believe it that one time on the eastern road, when the thief had you sleeping, my brutal attacks did insanly much damage. Think I had 80-90ish damroll at that time though.

Was so pissed after that when you wanted a rematch and were attacking the vanquisher, I was on my way to run straight back to get to you from wastes of noneveil but I ran right into a deathtrap... (I died to it again trying to retrieve... PAINFUL.)

Well, good luck with the next one! See you in the fields!

Throkk (Guest)Fri 07-Dec-07 04:46 AM

#64062, "You were cool."
In response to Reply #0

When we first met you were around lvl 30 in
the wood-elf forest with the silly name. And
we joked a bit about some food or something. I don't
remember the details, but it was funny and in general
I got a cool, out to have fun, vibe from you.

Thanks for showing me the little prep thing. It is never in,
but it is nice to know anyway.

I'd also like to commend you on your kill on Chrichuk (sp?).
Tres cool!

When you got uninducted, I was glad to let you know that you didn't suck, and if you just showed up again, you would probably get right back in.

Have fun with the next.

Desabarun (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 05:56 PM

#64011, "All my favorite outlanders are going!"
In response to Reply #0

Huewop was great to have around with his boundless optimism. There were times that I was sure what we were doing was suicidal, and really didn't want to do it, but you gave the impression that you were doing it with or without me. That forced me to come along to do what I could even though I thought you were going to get us both killed, since that way you stood at least some small chance of surviving.

And surprisingly, we always did survive, apart from that time I died to scions whilst raiding Empire, which was my own stupid fault for not bothering to heal myself during the fight. I looked back over that log and there was very little you could have done that you didn't do, so it didn't dent my confidence in you at all.

Huewop (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 06:18 PM

#64012, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #4

I tried real hard to be the brave strong giant warrior that wanted to fight. what makes this game fun for me is the thrill of the fight. If you out match your opponent the addrenaline rush this game gives you goes out the window, so I loved those extremely out matched battles cause nomatter what 99% of the time teleport will get you out of anything so what the hell.

Linaeren_ (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-07 09:53 AM

#64002, "RE: Huewop Tittletoes is no more"
In response to Reply #0

I liked Huewop. The conversation we had about what a Nightreaver was in the battlefield should have been proof of that. I was past the point of suiciding by running into the spire. It's just not a fun fight as a druid without some decent prep. I'm glad you had fun though, good luck with your next.

PatickWed 05-Dec-07 01:50 AM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63993, "Well played"
In response to Reply #0

You will be missed, we went around quite a few times to learn and such. and that one time we were chasing Llorenz about you Xhirathos and I and we nearly had him twice! If only I learned to mark then. Good luck with your next!

Alpha-Q

Folsa (Guest)Tue 04-Dec-07 08:41 PM

#63978, "I liked Huewop"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry you lost interest in the character. You were a good warrior, if a bit too reckless, IMHO. But those are the folks we need to balance out those of us who are more conservative.

As you said, you were gone for a few weeks. Meanwhile, the Outlander has 34 members, I have apps coming out of the woodwork for induct, and Lyristeon sends us a note that we have too many.

There was room that needed to be made for new blood, and it was those people who weren't showing that got the boot. I hope you understand my position. On one hand I have a proven warrior who has done a lot for the Tree. On the other, he was booted by an IMM. I can't just induct you without some sort of test. All I wanted you to do was to show up with some consistency for a while.

I liked Huewop. Good luck on your next.

For the record, here is the note that I posted to Outlander right after we spoke.

To : outlander
Subject: Huewop

Since many of you are not aware of the circumstances, I will briefly explain them. Huewop the cloud giant is a warrior who was once of the Tree. His wakings were intermittent, and the Master of Mayhem saw fit to remove his branch from the Tree. This was done to make room for newer blood.

Huewop wants to rejoin the Refuge. Please be on the lookout for him. If I see and hear that he is more of a presence in promoting our interests, then I will grant Huewop his former place. Huewop is a fine warrior, and I hope to have him back.

Regards,

Folsa Pike, Harbinger

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63972 Previous topic | Next topic