Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ravenar the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63961
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Dec-07 04:32 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63961, "(DELETED) [None] Ravenar the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Tue Dec 4 15:28:28 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ravenar perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:130

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TreebeardTue 04-Dec-07 04:53 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63963, "Le Sigh."
In response to Reply #0

Apparently I've got a REAL problem playing a character out. See Thoric for an example of this, though he was obviously way more successful than this guy.

I spent a lot of time on the role, and I was pleasantly surprised to place in a role contest with it. I hit a wall when I couldn't find my wands (though I eventually did - it was just incredibly frustrating for no real reason).

This was my first non-shifter hero mage in my 10 years here (I know, I should be better than I am), and it was fun. Learned a LOT about muters, though if I ever do one again it'll be elf/drow - mana is so damn important to these guys.

Anyhow, I had a lot of fun. Thanks for the induct Ravon. Igbah, it was amazing running with you. Llorenz, you're clearly WAY better at muters than I am, well done.

I got bored and rolled up Kenealish, and as soon as his thread pops up I'll post some thoughts there.

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63961 Previous topic | Next topic