Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bnoka the Victorious Champion, Villa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63932
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Dec-07 08:00 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63932, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bnoka the Victorious Champion, Village Applicant"

Tue Dec 4 06:59:45 2007

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Bnoka perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:73

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bnoka (Guest)Tue 04-Dec-07 08:15 AM

#63933, "Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed Bnoka. My first applicant, first sword spec bash giant =P. A character formed in a period of frustration and free time before going abroad for months, to Buenos Aires. Now I´m there, I just don´t have the time I used to, and I don´t think it´s proper to hang onto a (semi) caballed character indefinitely.

I also have two other characters on the go which have much better roles then my *hem* mages-killed-my-brothers role, so something had to give.

High points. Bashing down about four Imperials in the battlefields and earning applicancy status. Thanks Nuncheun!

Low points. Resisting the temptation to bash everything in range. Finding it impossible to honourably seal the deal on a mage low level, and then having to run from most of my range when I got applicancy status. Wrath wielding bashing fire giants

Thanks to Yevandr and Chrtaka for support and moral guidance through the ranks, and anyone who I rolled with. I learnt a lot from the experience and would relish a shot at a serious villager when I have the time.

peace,

NMTW

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63932 Previous topic | Next topic