Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Sevenna Sevarios the Grand Mistress ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63901
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 03-Dec-07 12:40 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63901, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Sevenna Sevarios the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Sun Dec 2 23:37:39 2007

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Sevenna perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:193

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bugboyMon 03-Dec-07 08:30 PM
Member since 23rd Mar 2007
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63924, "Goodbyes-"
In response to Reply #0

There are far too many individuals for me to give thanks to, so I'm going to sum them up.

First and foremost,
To the Heralds! You've all been a great band of friends and assorted mischief makers since I had Meora, and please folks for the love of the gods of and out of Thera, don't let that slide! It's been great fun, even when Sevenna was all alone at the Inn all the time but I had an absolute blast organizing folks for the Heralds to bring some attention back to the Inn. You've GOT to get back into gear though and while I hate sounding Iunna, you've really gotta get those brains pumping for some nifty ideas.

To the Fortress!
While I really didn't know all that many people from the Fortress it's good to see that the Vanquishers of Darkness are still doing the best job they can. Keep up the good work!

To the Village!
Didn't know too many of you guys either but it's always really interesting to catch a word or two with you about the way Village works.

To the uncaballed!
Don't stop visiting the Inn. Just because the Heralds aren't there doesn't mean that the Inn can't be a really fun place. Forsake the PK at the Inn and just have a blast!

Anyway, don't mean to preach, but those're my goodbyes.

Later folks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63901 Previous topic | Next topic