Subject: "Time to go..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63697
Show all folders

Jeriam (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-07 02:19 PM

#63697, "Time to go..."

So, having to final forms that are both blunt attack sucks ass. It should be hard coded for that not to be able to happen. This was my... Third? hero... Having my aura loc changed/moved sucked balls too. I don't know many wand locs, so when I found it I was pretty please with myself. Those two combined took the fun out of the character. See yall in the fields sometime soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Chirikaw (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-07 11:47 AM

#63706, "RE: Time to go..."
In response to Reply #0

Ram was just ouchies. You were way too cool about that sword
(That I never used the abilities of when I should have )
I probably should have thrown more banter your way, but
between a shifter and a person you can't see... Well you
know how it goes. Good luck with your next.

Auglaize (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-07 05:27 PM

#63698, "RE: Time to go..."
In response to Reply #0

I hope this thread doesn't go without any replies. We were able to help each other out a bit, from time to time. I have to say that the ram and orangutan are good forms...just not good together. But you did well with the combination for the duration of your character. You had a clear idea of what to do and when to do it, and I think that makes any player very useful and versatile, which naturally means more successful.

As for constructive criticism: Maybe your interactions with other players were different, but you just never seemed to get into the swing of the character. Just seemed like there was a lack of getting personal with the other cabal members, which I think can make a character seem flat. But that's all probably due to the lack of interest in the forms you received. I was initially displeased with a couple of the forms I received, so I can understand your shapeshifter woes (to a degree).

That said, you were a good ally, and followed the Squireship path very well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63697 Previous topic | Next topic