Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Janarius the Coastrunner" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63566
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 19-Nov-07 06:20 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63566, "(DELETED) [None] Janarius the Coastrunner"

Mon Nov 19 05:15:56 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Janarius perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:60

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Janarius (Guest)Mon 19-Nov-07 11:51 AM

#63576, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

I really had high hopes for this character but then I remembered why I never MUD before the Summer holidays anymore.

Mariners seem impressive, you lose some strength on land but I am sure in the hands of a more skilled hunter/pker they could still be deathful on land. They are definitely a force to be reckoned with on water, additionally, when fighting new enemies, a careful player can catch enemies completely off guard on water too. I rolled this character predominantly to explore underwater a little and expand my knowledge of ranking areas. In that respect, it was a success. I probably would have gone Outlander over time but I just could not commit.

The character was meant to be pirate-like. I hope this came across IC. I would have added and made the character more three dimensional over time, but this happened.

Farewells:

Every time I come back to CF (i think I average 2 characters a year now)the playerbase has decreased a little, but the quality of the players and player knowledge seems to have increased. I had virtually no negative interactions, thanks to everyone who made the character so enjoyable.

Nahmordyn, Yanira, Ghurken, Ina, Barenius (spelling?) and Kene. I had fun with all of you. Best of luck with all your respective stuff. Might run with some of you again this summer. See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63566 Previous topic | Next topic