Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Libilir the Grand Mistress of Changel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63378
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Nov-07 05:20 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63378, "(CON LOSS) [None] Libilir the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Sun Nov 11 16:18:48 2007

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Libilir perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:148

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KlaakSun 11-Nov-07 06:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
350 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63379, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Libilir the Grand Mistress of Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I rolled this char purely to discover the weaknesses of the komodo so I would know how to fight it with my rager. I never put much effort into developing her role, though she did have a little bit (unwritten). After komodo rake got blunted, I lost interrest for a while until I learned about detect artifact and that inspired me to play again with the hopes of getting it and learning locations of stuff. Problem was, I powerranked this char to komodo is a very short time, and missed most of my opportunities for observation XP along the way. So trying to gather enough observation after you've already made hero was a bit rough when so few people were interrested in exploring with me. If that wasn't bad enough, I fell asleep one time while playing late, and left my char logged on when I thought i had already sent the QUIT command. The result was that one of my timers kept going off and prevented my char from voiding, resulting in approximately 21 deaths, a few of these were due to starvation/thirst, but most were due to some little pud-smacker spam killing me. It's what I get for playing that late and using timers like I do, but seriously dude, that's just messed up to spam kill someone 18 times when they're obviously linkdead (as far as I'm concerned, this was no different than being linkdead).

Just a few goodbyes:

Jenjo, was fun traveling with you for the short while we did. Wish you'd had more time for it even after the dragon got blunted.

Llorenz, I really enjoyed ranking and traveling with you. I was looking forward to doing more, but oh well. That last fight was pretty close. If you'd been one round later with that last disruption my rake would have gone through and you'd have died instead of me. I would have laugh my butt off if you'd died when the whole fight was specifically so you could take my last death.

Scions: I was looking forward to the hell trip. I should have just logged off and kept my last two safe deaths for the trip. Oh well.

There were a number of other people I traveled with regularly, but I can't think of many who had a big impact on this char's life. If I missed anyone, please forgive me.

PatickTue 13-Nov-07 03:36 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63442, "Hrm"
In response to Reply #1

It was fun expoloring the tower of sorcery with you in the end! You will be missed! and for all the random conversations we had.

Alpha-Q

Llorenz (Guest)Wed 14-Nov-07 07:16 AM

#63454, "Noooooo!"
In response to Reply #1

I should have made you hero me before we took on that duel. I think you were the last scion willing to group with me. I enjoyed our limited adventures, that komodo is some form even after the nerf. Good luck with the next

Llorenz

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63378 Previous topic | Next topic