Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kynaiah the Man-At-Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63205
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Nov-07 02:56 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63205, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kynaiah the Man-At-Arms"

Sat Nov 3 01:53:46 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kynaiah perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:34

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Selurth (Guest)Mon 05-Nov-07 10:20 AM

#63244, "What's the story? (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

What's the story? Wasn't this one day after our world tour?

Kynaiah (Guest)Sat 10-Nov-07 02:58 PM

#63354, "Yeah..."
In response to Reply #3

It was like two hours after you logged off actually.

You rocked man, I enjoyed your ballsy fighting and that cool trip we took around. We got to know each other well from that little bit of time, and I really feel like we could of been a force together with our setups. Hope the best for you, a good solid character with passion for the game and respect for gear, love it.

Kynaiah

Perdray (Guest)Sat 03-Nov-07 03:28 PM

#63217, "Dropping like flies here"
In response to Reply #0

I was pushing you to make hero and you were set on perfecting things which gave the impression you were there to stick around. If you do not mind, what changed your mind? Interactions were fun, limited as they were. Luck in the next life.

Perdray

Quarm (Guest)Sat 03-Nov-07 11:27 PM

#63226, "RE: Dropping like flies here"
In response to Reply #1

Never got to fight you, as much as I enjoyed taunting you. Killed your pal Meramu or whatever the name was, so figured I could get you too Oh well, next time

Kynaiah (Guest)Sat 10-Nov-07 02:56 PM

#63353, "Hey, I'm sorry =("
In response to Reply #1

I really enjoyed our interactions, we never got to delve deep into RP or anything, but you were solid from what I saw.

I just have this problem with making characters and once I create them, they take me over. I just cannot do it being a sophomore undergrad English major. I really got into Kynaiah and had huge plans for him but it was affecting my work and everything so I had to lay the axe to the root.

I barely ever die and I ended up dying at the end and getting completely looted by a certain someone. I tried to RP with him why he needed even my feather ribbons and he told me to "#### off and stick a pig #### in my ass" so that just sealed the deal for me =P

Anyways, take care and I hope the best for your great character, keep persevering!

Kynaiah

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63205 Previous topic | Next topic