Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lyethra the Mistress of Notes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62994
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Oct-07 01:12 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62994, "(DELETED) [None] Lyethra the Mistress of Notes"

Sat Oct 27 13:09:55 2007

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lyethra perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:34
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:48

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Krengrar (Guest)Tue 30-Oct-07 10:54 AM

#63095, "Tied for first...."
In response to Reply #0

It's not nearly as much fun winnng when the one your tied with throws in the towel...

Either way, sorry that your goals for the character didn't work out.

Being the eternal optimist that I am, make another Herald and "take over". The current High Herald won't live for ever. It was changed to the way it is by a mortal.... see if you can change it to the way you think is better the same way.

See you around

PatickMon 29-Oct-07 01:12 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#63075, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Lyethra the Mistress of Notes"
In response to Reply #0

really sad to see you go! and sad that you didn't make it into the Heralds. YOU WERE TIED FOR FIRST!!! but since you deleted, It had to go to the one you were tied with. Bah.. heh ahh well.. You were really fun to interact with even if I am an old geezer!

Alpha-Q

Lyethra (Guest)Tue 30-Oct-07 09:52 AM

#63093, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Lyethra the Mistress of Notes"
In response to Reply #1

heh tied for first. Gaspar told me the ones I got wrong and I had to shake my head with disbelief. And after my 5 minute interview for Herald I decided I didn't want to join the cabal. Having had several previous High Heralds, I am pretty confident I know what the cabal is all about and believe me, *that* is not it. Anyway, completely lost interest after it became apparant the goals I had set up for the character were null and void. You were fun and so was Xh girl! Enjoy!

Amused (Guest)Tue 30-Oct-07 10:33 AM

#63094, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Lyethra the Mistress of Notes"
In response to Reply #2

Honestly I did laugh pretty hard when I heard you didn't make it into heralds knowing your previous list of characters, there are few players who play this game that actual espouse the ideas of herald as well as you do. It is alright though, you would not do well in the cabal if the current leader expects you to "serve" and "protect" inn patrons as your most important duties, I have never see you play a "bouncer" before and can't imagine you'd enjoy that role.

As for the contest, some of the answers I have heard seemed a little too specific, some are wrong, and some just down right inane.

Anyway can't wait to happen across your next incarnation as they are always enjoyable to RP with. See you in the fields.

Xh Girl hehe (Guest)Tue 30-Oct-07 11:36 AM

#63098, "I don't care what anyone says"
In response to Reply #2

I vouched for you IC as a Herald. I have no idea what went on in your interview, and I don't really need to. However, from the talks that we had IC, I think you'd have made a great addition. I cried IC when Gaspar told me you weren't cut out to be a Herald.

The contest, despite the negativity that some people are having towards it, was a lot of hard work and I'm glad that some people enjoyed it. Bleh for you for quitting out of it with a delete, but I hope you make another Herald wanna-be and go for the gusto. I'm sure you and I will be getting drunk and dusting books soon enough!

Good luck on your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62994 Previous topic | Next topic