Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Faga the Mistress of the Wilderne..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62970
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 26-Oct-07 12:48 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62970, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Faga the Mistress of the Wilderness"

Fri Oct 26 00:45:30 2007

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Faga perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:125

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Faga (Guest)Fri 26-Oct-07 01:23 AM

#62974, "Kinda came to work in bad mood. Five minutes and my cou..."
In response to Reply #0

Faga was an attempt to run totally isolated from the society char, striking at everyone, behaving himself like a agressive mob. Apparently it didnt work out as I still felt an urge to join outlanders, however hard it was without grouping ever and not speaking to anyone at all. I've had a great time with this char, fighting a groups of three all the time. Ethren Lord edge perhaps saved my ass here and there. Then was a break, returning, fortunate induction into refuge, but rush was gone. I didnt feel a character anymore. Couple deaths in dead link with boss standing over my workplace and I couldnt even explain the killer he was wrong... And the will to play gone completely.
Explorers are nice - tend wounds is the best, fixing all the broken bones and wrists, negotiating bleeding.. avoidance works really, but I didnt really care to spent time practicing it, resilience perhaps worked, but I didnt notice much difference honestly. Still think if imms wanted explorers be truely explorers - should take out some more pk skills like snare, but give cure blindness and cure poison way.. just cant explore without this couple.

Batu, Jhuutr, Nhivi and many other young imperials who now are imperial gank, anathemas or long deleted - you were my fun in the midthirties. Thank you a lot!!!
Nightreaver - thank for induction, think you've just read logs on Dios and knew I was seeking refuge and was mute. Thanks once again.

No more rangers. Period.

Neyveryd (Guest)Fri 26-Oct-07 01:32 AM

#62975, "Bummer, I thought you were cool. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62970 Previous topic | Next topic