Subject: "Death tells you 'MONGOOSE IS ####.'" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62900
Show all folders

Breamly (Guest)Mon 22-Oct-07 01:41 PM

#62900, "Death tells you 'MONGOOSE IS ####.'"

Well I had fun with breamly, combo was komodo dragon and rhino. No role, no imm interaction, was just another throwaway char which appears to be all I have the will to make these days. I tried for nexus because I personally dont like the cabal, its concept, or why it exists and frankly I still dont. While it does provide for some amusement and constant fighting overall its just a big BLAH considering some of the current members.

Forms:
Komodo DRagon: For how much people whined and complained about this form (and I even did when I fought it before) I realized how its really not the cat's meow. It cant rescue anybody, cant area dodge (occassionally armor skill kicks in), takes a good amount of damage because you dont want to use wands and mess up regen. Sure the rake is really nice, and the regen is but my personal opinion is if it you actually die to a dragon 1v1, you are doing something horribly wrong.

Rhino- Meh, only really good on svirf's and gnomes. Impale is really nice, blitz is decent trample is horrible. I tried trampling to lag which at best it did 2 rounds, only saw bonecrushing twice out of maybe 40 attempts. Other than that the lag on it is pretty worthless for the lack of damage or lag it does. I think gore would be more useful it if ocassionally did the minotaur thing and tossed you (maybe it does I rarely used it)

Overall very cool what was done with lower tier forms giving them unique abilities and actual uses at hero range

Enemies:
Scions: Went from nothing to a powerhouse. Ravon/Sebath/Zorran thanks for the fights/merciless beatings. Failing cancellation in form doomed me a few times. Some of you (not all) blah in my book, consisted of ganging, looting when it suited you then hiding when I had any backup.

empire- Jhuutr- I knew what I was getting into in balator I just didnt expect the 3rd party to do not help at all so I guess nice kill? Other than that the rest of you were pretty much wait for eoria/kessa to log on then actually fight, pretty crappy.

Villagers- Behrious/Teut- You guys were awesome, always a fun fight and always wanted to fight.
Dioka- I knew you were pissed about losing, but considering I was using my greater enlivens or any wands it was closer than it should have been.

Friends:
Didnt really have any, nexus doesnt really lend itself to anyone but gnomes and cabalmates.
Nexus:
Glimdar- Started slow finished strong, shame you deleted
ZEnnon- Liked you alot, knew your stuff and pimped out combo.
Ciselor- A little bloodthirsty and did some things I didnt like but overall very cool very knowledgeable
Yrillbink-Ill save it for your death thread
Ghromm- At first I didnt mind helping you get EQ but then you got demanding, whining and complaining about getting beat up when you didnt have a great set. Cool off the EQ and you will probably enjoy cf alot more.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zennon (Guest)Thu 25-Oct-07 08:09 PM

#62963, "Gee thanks..."
In response to Reply #0

Pimped out combo? Hahahahahahahaha.... I hate Enigma with a PASSION!!!

I liked you a lot as well. You were balls to the wall not afraid to die. COMPLETELY wreckless. Tried to get me killed a lot. Lots of fun. See you in the fields.

Neyveryd (Guest)Mon 22-Oct-07 02:15 PM

#62903, "Rhino-- txt"
In response to Reply #0

I dunno, your Rhino seemed to whup my butt pretty well the one time I fought you. The lag from trample I think may have been better than you thought.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62900 Previous topic | Next topic