Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Iljenia the Grand Mistress of Artistr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62801
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 19-Oct-07 04:40 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62801, "(CON LOSS) [None] Iljenia the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Anathema to the Empire"

Fri Oct 19 04:39:44 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Iljenia perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:165

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

iljenia (Guest)Fri 19-Oct-07 04:47 AM

#62802, "So zats zat."
In response to Reply #0

Well zings didn't go a as planed. Right got to stop typing like that now.

I think I was inducted to empire for 5 or 6 real hours. For them that didn't know the story I got kicked out because I grouped with a scion leveling up.

When I became Anathema I didn't really know what to do with the life of Iljenia. So I explored some and pked when the opportunity was given. I think I died a lot more then I would have if I would have been an imperial. Because I didn't really care if I won or lost the fights just though it was exiting to fight so ran into allot of fights unprepared. Anyway not as fun as I had hoped but still I learned some new things.

I know that I would have a hard time having an elite (Jhuutr) that hated me but I was looking forward to the challenge to bad it came to nothing.

See you around.

PatickFri 19-Oct-07 09:08 AM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#62804, "RE: So zats zat."
In response to Reply #1

What?!! WHat?! You will definitly be missed. Heh even if you did lure me to my doom!

I had a lot of fun times trying to get you to the Inn just for a drink or two. You were one of my favorite people to talk to. Its really really sad to see you go! Hope to see you again.

Alpha-Q

Iljenia (Guest)Sat 20-Oct-07 12:49 PM

#62837, "Thank you"
In response to Reply #2

Well it started out with me luring you but ended up being a nice friendship. I think that if I would have continued I would have tried to become neutral and join Heralds. Couldn't see any other options open for me.

Anyway thanks for the drinks and socialization.
And good luck out there.

Batu (Guest)Fri 19-Oct-07 11:28 AM

#62806, "Well..."
In response to Reply #1

After all the hard time we had trying to get you the oath... Something got bugged right? Atleast I got that impression. IC I never udnerstood why you became Anathema, and I was really hoping that you'd be able to return to the empire. But you RPed your new found to hate towards empire quite well.

It was good having you around early on as a none-oathed wannabe imperial, could get all sorts of nice information from about groups you were in. hehehe, or that one time you learned with some group who started to hunt me, and you just told me where you were going to look. To bad I was to hurt to return and stand up to the group and see their suprised faces when you would have turned on them to join me. (If you would have that is.)

You'll be missed, you did quite a number on me in Udgaard, and the next time we fought was in the imperials lands, where I felt kinda bad for just perma-bashing you down, I almost didn't get hurt.

I liked your char and the player behind it, glad you stuck around as anathema to con-death, gutsy!

See you in the fields!

Iljenia (Guest)Sat 20-Oct-07 12:58 PM

#62838, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #3

Yes that was quite annoying that glitch I think things might have played out differently if I got the oath at level 30 instead of 51.

Leveling up with you was fun. You do dumb giant very well. I laughed many times at the things Batu would say.

The fights was onewayed. First going to me and second to you. Don't feel bad about the bashing. Its me being bad prepared letting myself get bashed. Biggest let down in that fight was that I actually got two commands in but both was directions south from me trying to run to you that was annoying.

Good luck on making Emperor I would sourly make a Imperial to follow you if you get it!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62801 Previous topic | Next topic