Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Glimdar RuneForge the Champion of Anci..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62743
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Oct-07 03:04 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62743, "(DELETED) [None] Glimdar RuneForge the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Tue Oct 16 15:00:09 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Glimdar perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:106

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply peace out, Glimdar (Guest), 17-Oct-07 05:01 PM, #2
Reply Sorry about that with Sitran. nt, Neyveryd (Guest), 17-Oct-07 05:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: peace out, Clarisandrie (Guest), 17-Oct-07 06:13 PM, #4
Reply RE: peace out, Kalageadon, 17-Oct-07 10:32 PM, #5
Reply I cant, Adina (Guest), 17-Oct-07 10:46 PM, #6
Reply Not gonna lie, Breamly (Guest), 18-Oct-07 12:03 AM, #7
Reply Ah man..., Lechlerr (Guest), 18-Oct-07 02:03 AM, #8
Reply RE: peace out, Evori (Guest), 18-Oct-07 10:54 AM, #9
Reply RE: peace out, Eoria (Guest), 18-Oct-07 12:48 PM, #10
Reply Aww man not you too!, Patick (Guest), 16-Oct-07 08:42 PM, #1

Glimdar (Guest)Wed 17-Oct-07 05:01 PM

#62757, "peace out"
In response to Reply #0

Well I rolled this one to give nexus a hand cause they seemed to be getting beat up pretty bad when haebum con died. I have not had a nexun since they changed it to the anti-village cabal and this was a new experience. Bond was fun most of you guys were cool I had a good time. My only complaint is that leaders need to make up their mind and set down somewhere policy. went from xilia where you get yelled at for killing people and told only to take items to the exact opposite with yrillbink, and it was kinda interesting with them both around together. Bond was really fun hehe!

as for the combo, dwarf hp is teh awsome I could take flurries and still have 700 hp left snickering. Hour past midnight was such amazing damage output and most people did not understand the lag assosiated with batter I think.

Nexus:

Yrillbink: we had fun times as two sloppy drunks and i guess there was a msunderstanding at the end. In general I am all about more more more when it comes to fighting and I can't be in any cabal that won't let me be active in raiding sorry pal. Personally i think its more interesting when you got everyone teetering on the brink of war, heck that was the reason glimdar joined nexus he always wanted to be at war.

Breamly: we were cursed ranking up. I swear it was miraculous how we both kept managing to die such stupid deaths. ohh well we still got plenty of laughs out of it I hope you keep trucking.

dumbin: you were fun but you need to stop being so touchy about who fights who.

ciselor: always down for a rumble, you had my vote for meter. in fact I don't think I ever even heard of the guy who got the position.

Enemies/allies

behrious: yeah you smacked me around till I got higher in ranks. once I took the bash legacy you were meat unless you slipped in a blood thirst or landed a deathblow. when people all started ganking you on the east road I stopped hitting you to give you a chance.

kanrue: gayness

adina: at first i guess you thought since we ranked together I would ignore you when the balance shifted. sorry dude that was not the case, and like all tribunals you had a habbit of getting in my way so if you want to stand in front of a rampaging animal expect to get hit. Also its pretty weak to yell at someone to accept responsibility and then turn and say your allies should not have to.

eoria: always a good fight but never managed to get a one on one with you ater i took the bash legacy! the fight where you fiended me twice and slept me 3 times was pretty intense.

well tons of people in glimdars brief life leave a message if you want a reply.

Neyveryd (Guest)Wed 17-Oct-07 05:16 PM

#62760, "Sorry about that with Sitran. nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Clarisandrie (Guest)Wed 17-Oct-07 06:13 PM

#62762, "RE: peace out"
In response to Reply #2

I enjoyed watching you wade into town and strike whoever was in power no mater what the outcome would be. You carried around a bunch of junk though so thats my only complaint.

KalageadonWed 17-Oct-07 10:32 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1049 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62767, "RE: peace out"
In response to Reply #2

Ok so I will agree I didn't win anywhere near as many when you got older but I dont think I died to you alone either. And yeah you did have insane hp my flurries would flatten most people but you normally were only like gushing blood or such. That bash legacy worked exceptionally well even as a dwarf... I went twelve rounds unable to perform any attacks at all once, I recall that was very annoying.

Adina (Guest)Wed 17-Oct-07 10:46 PM

#62768, "I cant"
In response to Reply #2

I can't allow anyone to just walk in my Jurisdiction and attack. That is why I withdrew my application from Fortress and applied to Tribunal. It was fun when you were on my side.

Do you remember what I did for you?

Breamly (Guest)Thu 18-Oct-07 12:03 AM

#62769, "Not gonna lie"
In response to Reply #2

you pulled some dumb dumb deaths (as have I) But man I was scratching my head goin WTF WAS HE THINKING? Once you got near hero you were a powerhouse though, HPM is awesome + bash is pretty much a foregone conclusion. Hope you enjoyed nexus for what its worth. See ya in the fieldsies.

Lechlerr (Guest)Thu 18-Oct-07 02:03 AM

#62770, "Ah man..."
In response to Reply #2

Had only a couple of fights with you- was looking forward to more and figured you would keep getting stronger. I could tell you liked to brawl .

So bash legacy.. hrrm. That makes sense now (what is he doing bashing?! heh). Glad I didn't ever try an assassinate on you.. missing woulda probably meant my death then. FYI, both times I fought you I had tons of stalks and martial'd before fighting (first time like fifteen heh). Don't know if you remember or not but that's why I think I outmelee'd you like a madman .

Anyways, good to see someone had some luck/fun with a good 'ol dwarf warrior combo. Peace.

Evori (Guest)Thu 18-Oct-07 10:54 AM

#62775, "RE: peace out"
In response to Reply #2

Still laughing about that time you hit me when I was out of form and I outtanked you enough to go mongoose Then it was basically spamming distract fobrin as he hit you with geysers ;P

Eoria (Guest)Thu 18-Oct-07 12:48 PM

#62776, "RE: peace out"
In response to Reply #2

>eoria: always a good fight but never managed to get a one on
>one with you ater i took the bash legacy! the fight where you
>fiended me twice and slept me 3 times was pretty intense.

We had one in Balator but you ran after you were distorted
I liked you RP and spirit a lot and I would like to have you as friend but you were good enemy also. Good luck with your next.

Patick (Guest)Tue 16-Oct-07 08:42 PM

#62747, "Aww man not you too!"
In response to Reply #0

Everyone from my generation of chars are dying. Ohh ya that one time in the Inn was very mean of you Though I know you were just playing your role and stuff. I had a lot of fun interactions with you! Sorry to see you go! Man you hit hard!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62743 Previous topic | Next topic