Subject: "(DEL) Leshanat the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6223
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-May-02 05:24 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6223, "(DEL) Leshanat the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu May 2 19:23:47 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Leshanat perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:287
PK Ratio:29% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Leshanat (Guest)Thu 02-May-02 05:41 PM

#6224, "RE: (DEL) Leshanat the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well I didn't want to, but I am afraid I had to. My time has become scarce lately and anything else I wanted to do with Leshanat I knew would be impossible with my limited schedule.

This was my best attempt at a shapeshifter. I have played most other magi and I wanted to see if shapeshifters where as over powered as everyone said. "Not really" is all I have to say. Thou I would like to make it so that if you choose offense or air, then you can't choose the other as they are all really one trick, PK only machines that add very little to the game.
I also made one little mistake, sometime from when I first made this character to what I ended up being changed. I first made it to be someone that wanted to protect magic. Later I became someone who wanted to find knowledge. I had alot of fun going to different areas sometimes with people sometime alone and trying to learn as much as I could about these different areas. Anyways when I tried to go for a tatoo I suddenly realized that my sphere was magic not knowledge. It made my character seem a bit confused. And I just didn't have the time to try and get his sphere changed as my time suddenly became lost.

Warlocks I enjoyed being with you, I hope you all learned nearly as much as I did from all the travelings we did together.

Enemys well I tried to make you hate coming across the water as much as possible.

Everyone else I hope that you knew who and what my character was as I allways tried to be that character.

PS I will not be leaving the fields, just taking some time off as real life has stepped in and made things a bit difficult at the time. Hopefully we will meet again

Brian SThu 02-May-02 06:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6225, "RE: (DEL) Leshanat the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Just curious, which forms did you have?

trienglir (Guest)Sat 04-May-02 01:50 AM

#6226, "RE: (DEL) Leshanat the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #2

He had a nasty little Ram and a cute little manta... Lets say he hurt when he hit Saw he tooled a squid once, im glad i didnt have the squid at that point.

And farewell Leshanat, was a pleasure to play with you... When you were around I felt confident the angel would not fall hehe, was fun to see you in action.

Good luck with the next (when you get time for it)!

Trienglir

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6223 Previous topic | Next topic