Subject: "(DEL) <BATTLE> Ysaertvo the Assassin Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #612
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Apr-01 12:45 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16795 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#612, "(DEL) Ysaertvo the Assassin Hero"

Mon Apr 16 02:44:50 2001

5 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Ysaertvo perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:212
PK Ratio:59% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Muskul (Guest) (Guest)Mon 16-Apr-01 01:04 AM

#613, "RE: (DEL) <BATTLE> Ysaertvo the Assassin Hero"
In response to Reply #0

There it goes
I don't know why I deleted...I guess that 6 deaths day turned me off this char, so I deleted next time I got killed.

Rio, Tahren, Torakkel and other ragers I went around with: it's been fun. Keep it up (although it sucks you got a boot Torakkel, you are one of the most competent ragers around)

Garatolo: You are damn retarded...Yelling that you are going to help your friends and ruining our ambush was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time.

Scions: Vaustrien, you were funny, constantly bitching about rager powers...finally got you before deleting though, you were one slippery bastard.

Others...fought plenty of you, but the most trouble for me came from those Fire AP's and porcupines, especially when they had detect hidden side-kick with them . Fomorius and Hejduk, you two are tough mofos.

Nexus: Caelph, we had plenty of fights Was impressed by you actually carrying out my eq after the first unsuccesful raid, and didn't loot in return when we got you (not that it would matter, damn walruses).

Fortress: Didn't really interact with you much. Just occassionaly getting tells that scions are raiding *wink*

Imms: Drokalanatym (sp?), thanks for improvising on that kill more fun than just regular slay. I was thinking of developing that into something bigger, but lost the interest in the char.

Well, if I missed anyone, sorry.

*another one bites the dust*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #612 Previous topic | Next topic