Subject: "(DEL) Zheota the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5954
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 22-Apr-02 12:51 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5954, "(DEL) Zheota the Grand Master of Changelings"

Mon Apr 22 14:49:48 2002

4 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Zheota perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:206
PK Ratio:45% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WemnarMon 22-Apr-02 08:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5955, "Woooooooooooo!"
In response to Reply #0

Can you believe I hero'd a mage! Go me! I had Dillo and Lion I was hoping for Crocodil and alligator becuase I wanted to go underwater. Well I started Zheota when all the APs were deleting and I was just coming off the Nyrina tid bit. So I figured I needed a change of pace.

Juyhena, Dissy - I have no idea how we keep clashing together.

Shrikas - Woot you always looked out for me.

Tilian(sp) - man you are cocky! I enjoyed talking about you I was trying to plot against you but you went and deleted. Can't believe we were both deception.

Rhoywn - You rock! I hope you Lich!

Dullameh - I hated helping you but I still liked you

Khalven - Man you rocked! Thanks for helping me with a/b/s I'm glad I got dillo because Lord knows I couldn't find any

All you other scions I hated helping you all rank I always get stuck in this role where I'm helping people rank bleh! I wanna do other things! Maybe explore I think I'll roll up a l/g conjurer and go find everything

I know I forgot a lot of people that's a habit I've gotten I think helping people all the time get's boring for me because whenthey get to hero they end up going on and doing their own thing and forgetting about the ones that helped them get to hero.

Oh! Shrarz You rock! My best recruit! Woot woot!

Labozqec, Wemnar, Nyrina, and uhm Zheota

BolderethTue 23-Apr-02 03:39 PM
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5957, "RE: Woooooooooooo!"
In response to Reply #1

Um...you were...interesting. Never quite figured out how you were trying to use me or manipulate me, but it was interesting trying to find out. G'luck in the next.

WemnarWed 24-Apr-02 09:21 AM
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5958, "RE: Woooooooooooo!"
In response to Reply #2

I really wasn't Zheota had a crush on you. Though you would rescue her Just those beastly manly features and what not. I'm so sorry I forgot you because we had a lot of fun.

Rhowyn (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 06:10 PM

#5956, "RE: Woooooooooooo!"
In response to Reply #1

Well done, solid character. You were always just barely behind me in the ranks, until we had that long ranking session where I ranked you to hero.

Well done, and good luck on the next.

(and thank you for the nice comment)

Rhowyn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5954 Previous topic | Next topic