Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Xoclibert the Master of Wind" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56342
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Mar-07 09:40 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56342, "(DELETED) [None] Xoclibert the Master of Wind"

Fri Mar 16 20:36:50 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Xoclibert perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PlushkaFri 16-Mar-07 09:42 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2005
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#56343, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Xoclibert the Master of Wind"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 16-Mar-07 09:44 PM

Well, was my first character on the MUD and I think made me more angry with it than my second character. Don't remember anyone really because I stopped playing this character around Christmas and just started it back up to give it a shot. Oh well, time to try something different and just kill a ton of people for ####s and giggles.

I take that back, I remember a few people. Balim, you were cool to play with and ha for getting you to go Nexus early on Was cool traveling with Tsyda and Taq at the start too *nods* Tum, it was cool competing with you to get up in levels from the 20s and thanks to the other Nexuns I played with early on who showed me a ton of stuff. Dravon, was glad to see you pull hero imm but sorry it didn't work out. Deedom, you were cool to play with too because you showed me a lot. Anyway, going to con death my current character and move onto the next for more exploring *waves*

Nuloh (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 10:26 PM

#56345, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Xoclibert the Master of Wind"
In response to Reply #1

I could tell you were new when we were on the mount. But I could also see you learning stuff even in just a few battles. My advise would be to play something that is decently hard to kill and try to age or con die them, and hero of course. Learn as much as you can (if you plan on staying around). But all in all good job man.

Nano (Guest)Sat 17-Mar-07 05:30 AM

#56351, "Sorry about the un-induct too."
In response to Reply #1

But the logging on-and-off wasn't just driving me nuts. I'm not sure what is -was- but what it most often looked like was 'log on, see no one to rank with/pk, log off. Come back 15 mins later and try again'. Its something many players have done over the years in order to avoid 'bad records' or 'looking bad because they're fighting bad odds'

We did wait for a fair pattern to build up. What I think got to me, was you offered no excuses, no goodbyes, no nothing. You'd log in say 'Greetings!' and about three minutes later we'd hear the log-off message. Its generally not accepted in -any- cabal to do that, just so you know.

Again, sorry about it. Could tell you were new but we all start somewhere Good going.

Xoclibert (Guest)Sat 17-Mar-07 09:28 AM

#56355, "RE: Sorry about the un-induct too."
In response to Reply #3

*shrugs* Actually that was during the two weeks I was in LA I logged in to practice shields to kill time but family bitched the whole time of "Get off that computer!" so I'd have to go Oh well though, I rolled another character and went Nexus again right after (first hero, woot woot)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56342 Previous topic | Next topic