Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56301
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 15-Mar-07 06:24 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56301, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels"

Thu Mar 15 17:20:07 2007

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Anildor perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:122

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels, Gnashgaar (Guest), 16-Mar-07 01:24 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels, Anildor (Guest), 16-Mar-07 08:02 PM, #18
Reply Interacted with you with a couple recent characters. tx..., Myrakie (Guest), 16-Mar-07 06:36 AM, #5
Reply RE: Interacted with you with a couple recent characters..., Anildor (Guest), 16-Mar-07 09:57 AM, #10
Reply Good tangles!, Ciurehra (Guest), 15-Mar-07 10:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: Good tangles!, Anildor (Guest), 16-Mar-07 10:00 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels, Anildor (Guest), 15-Mar-07 06:31 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels, barroque (Guest), 15-Mar-07 06:54 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels, Anildor (Guest), 16-Mar-07 10:08 AM, #13
     Reply I actually liked Anildor, Victoria (Guest), 15-Mar-07 09:03 PM, #3
          Reply Shame you had to run him through the muck OOC. n/t, Troll (Guest), 16-Mar-07 06:39 AM, #6
          Reply Whatever, Victoria (Guest), 16-Mar-07 09:17 AM, #7
          Reply No, it was shameful. Stop rationalizing it. (n/t), Valguarnera, 16-Mar-07 09:21 AM, #8
               Reply I don't know, wouldn't that more properly be shame-less..., Graatchman (Guest), 16-Mar-07 03:37 PM, #16
                    Reply SHE is shameless. The action is shameful.~, Aodh, 16-Mar-07 04:14 PM, #17
          Reply Couldnt have been me...reasons:, Anildor (Guest), 16-Mar-07 09:50 AM, #9
          Reply RE: I actually liked Anildor, Anildor (Guest), 16-Mar-07 10:07 AM, #12
               Reply The religion has a goal focus to it, Victoria (Guest), 16-Mar-07 10:16 AM, #14

Gnashgaar (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 01:24 PM

#56335, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #0

Good times raiding the fort, and yeah probably not a good idea to bum rush an Orc prepped against the Watcher.. I didn't think you'd come after that. Bash tears up a paladin if he isn't in stance. Good luck on school, maybe we'll be on the same side come summer.

Anildor (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 08:02 PM

#56340, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #15

Yeah I was pretty screwed since I didn't have champions stand(I was enlarged then, and with brace and the shield mastery I was hoping...well I could have done something, I should have just said screw it with the transmuter around), ah well I promised to be a bit more careful, and then I bum rush that like a dumbass Good times, and maybe about the summer, or not, still I suck you wouldn't want me around

Myrakie (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 06:36 AM

#56319, "Interacted with you with a couple recent characters. tx..."
In response to Reply #0

Too bad you felt the need to delete because of someone stupidly posting a character assassination and it being allowed to stay on the forms. Good luck with your next. From what I saw you worked your ass off to even give evils at least a death worthy of honor, which is odd for a Paladin, but the one on ones seemed to work out for you most of the time. Even roleplaying with you as someone less than trustworthy you were consistant with your role. I'd be curious to see what sphere you chose to follow.

Good luck in the fields.

Anildor (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 09:57 AM

#56328, "RE: Interacted with you with a couple recent characters..."
In response to Reply #5

That log wasn't about me...hehe, I have never agreed to a duel with Victoria for one thing(I may have, who knows, but not likely). And no I didn't delete because of it, I have too much school work to deal with, and I am taking this kind of hard... I miss my Anildor already :< but I have to finish school someday, and CF just sucks up too much time if I am playing a character.

I was sphere protection, I followed Corrlaan. I was not a Maran, but I had a code seperate from the Paladin code(it was kind of addition to it, so to speak) and I followed that thing to the letter. I freaked out once when I carried more gold than my code allowed me to do so(hehe only for a moment, and then I just sacced the gold). According to the code I had written for myself prohibit me from using excessive force. I was allowed to gank...say someone like Kanaev(damn your devil), but someone I could handle one on one I was supposed to take care of it myself. I was also allowed to call in for help if I thought I needed it(and accept help if someone seemed to insist, as long as there weren't more pressing matters). I don't like ganking too often, nor full-looting, probably because I'm usually the one getting ganked and full-looting.

Anyway, thanks for your compliments, and I will likely not play a paladin any time soon(because I have done it, and I have to play lots more classes first, hah!), but I will eventually(I suck at them, and I liked the class).

Ciurehra (Guest)Thu 15-Mar-07 10:16 PM

#56310, "Good tangles!"
In response to Reply #0

wish we could have met more.

Anildor (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 10:00 AM

#56329, "RE: Good tangles!"
In response to Reply #4

I felt like a retard after that last death, I should have said...watcher dead already? Screw it I am out of here. But I stupidly thought, well hey I can try and get myself killed, yay!!! Though thanks for leaving everything(or most everything, half the time I can't even tell, unless I had a nice set). If I had stayed around, I may have tried to do the stupid run in against the transmuter and orc combo(an orc that can kick my ass by himself no less), as you left most of my crap.

Anyway, good times, wish I could have stayed around and get my ass spanked some more(or maybe I could kill someone, hahah).

Anildor (Guest)Thu 15-Mar-07 06:31 PM

#56302, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #0

School was coming down on me, and I looked at my schedule for the next few weeks and realized that having a character around would be very bad for my grades Besides, I am trying to have more of a social life, if it is possible. Anyway I won't say too much, but here goes.

Corrlaan- It sucked never having you around(I play empowerment characters to have that immortal presence). I understand you were busy with moving and what not, but it still sucked Thanks for the Hope virtue and the full empowerment(not to mention the xp!). Maybe when I play another corrlaan follower in the next few years our times will mesh better(or not, who knows).

For the Imm that kept on giving me 500 exp, it took me a while to figure out what it was for. I would sit in the shrine and 500 exp pops up out of nowhere, and I go WTF? is going on(not complaining), then after three times I figured it out it was probably because of my role updates(it was, right?). I never got exp for role so thanks whoever you are

I was a bit stand offish, so I didn't make too many close buddies...so I'll reply if you post since I know if I start talking I will definitely forget someone.

-Anildor

barroque (Guest)Thu 15-Mar-07 06:54 PM

#56304, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #1

you ditched me on the mound

Anildor (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 10:08 AM

#56331, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anildor the Slayer of Infidels"
In response to Reply #2

I had to get off soon, and to be honest, you scared the crap out of me when you walk into two skeletons with no sanctuary on any of us(hello, I can sanc people?). Heh, suicidal, sorry that I couldn't do much to save you

Victoria (Guest)Thu 15-Mar-07 09:03 PM

#56306, "I actually liked Anildor"
In response to Reply #1

It really surprised me that you didn't loot the crap out of me when I died to you guys.

Didn't make a lot of difference as I lost the decent stuff to outlanders a little later, but it still impressed me.

From what I saw, Anildor was a decent paladin. Shame you deleted because you made it into my role (and religion).

Troll (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 06:39 AM

#56320, "Shame you had to run him through the muck OOC. n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Victoria (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 09:17 AM

#56323, "Whatever"
In response to Reply #6

As I said before, there are plenty of paladins it could be. Your guess is no more likely to be correct than any other. Of course, if I start confirming or denying your guesses then I WOULD become guilty of assassination, because you'd then actually know instead of just making ignorant guesses. As it is, you really cannot tell, so there's no point in claiming otherwise.

ValguarneraFri 16-Mar-07 09:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56324, "No, it was shameful. Stop rationalizing it. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #7

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Graatchman (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 03:37 PM

#56337, "I don't know, wouldn't that more properly be shame-less..."
In response to Reply #8

She has no shame, so she posted it.

AodhFri 16-Mar-07 04:14 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56338, "SHE is shameless. The action is shameful.~"
In response to Reply #16

nt

Anildor (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 09:50 AM

#56326, "Couldnt have been me...reasons:"
In response to Reply #6

First of all the paladin in the log was an elf...as you can see I am a human, second of all the paladin had a virtue that I didn't have(I believe it was retribution, I dont have that).

Anildor (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 10:07 AM

#56330, "RE: I actually liked Anildor"
In response to Reply #3

I liked you for the most part, though I did get someone annoyed with your "You broke your code" speeches. I figured it was part of the role, and I would tell you why I did what I did(as far as I can tell I never even bent the paladin code). The log, although it wasn't me, was a bit much. True, maybe whoever it was shouldn't have done what it did, but since you can figure out a few things about the character based on the log you can probably consider it character assassination, but thats enough of that.

I don't like full looting at all, and I am usually the one getting full looted(since I suck horribly), so I try to make roles that pretty much prohibit me from full looting(or looting much at all). My code basically stated that anything I was not going to use immediately is to be left in the corpse. That only came up a couple times in my life though, unfortunately, since anyone that I could technically beat could just walk away from me and if you died to a single me then you did something wrong, hehe.

I got to the point that I attacked you on sight(although I wasn't normally that aggressive), because I didn't want to be slept. I have fought you one on one in Voralian, fun times(for me anyway).

How did I get into your religion anyway(if you are at liberty to say)?

Victoria (Guest)Fri 16-Mar-07 10:16 AM

#56333, "The religion has a goal focus to it"
In response to Reply #12

And my only goal related to a specific pc revolved around Anildor.

Last time I had one it was about Dacob, who also deleted. Now at least I know how to conquer my enemies.

And yes, I agree that posting the log was stupid in hindsight. I can't undo it now. However, it was not an attempt to assassinate (although it seems it will end up doing that), which is why I didn't post here that it wasn't you when someone said that I'd done it to you. I was trying to avoid narrowing it down.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56301 Previous topic | Next topic