Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Earane the Grand Mistress of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56292
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 15-Mar-07 12:24 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56292, "(DELETED) [None] Earane the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Wed Mar 14 23:20:31 2007

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Earane perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:144

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TiatanSun 18-Mar-07 09:42 AM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#56422, "This makes me sad."
In response to Reply #0

You were one of the only positive responses I got from my letters to the Outlanders as Aldran. I wasn't actually expecting anything to happen but negative responses, since I didn't think any Outlanders would listen to a Conjurer, but that logic was able to overcome that made Aldran happy, and made me feel as though his goal had been met. I was so hoping to follow up on that, but then Aldran died, and now so did Earane. Why'd you delete? Well, I hope you have fun with your next.

Aldran

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Mendecirith (Guest)Sat 17-Mar-07 08:42 PM

#56379, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

I was excited to try to get you into the Fortress. What happened? You seemed very pleasant and competent.

Bittlerok (Guest)Sat 17-Mar-07 03:12 AM

#56348, "Well, darn you"
In response to Reply #0

Well, look at what you did to me! First, you talk me into joining the Tree, then you leave, and I end up being forced to leave because I was defending you, then you up and delete. I had a lot of fun with you, from helping you rank when you were below me, to you helping me rank when you were above me, and all of the rp and interactions. You really influenced the direction Bittlerok went as a character. I was really hoping to get my next legacy and challenge Raviri again and get him out of the tree, and open the opportunity for us to both get back in, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

Cheers, Bittlerok

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56292 Previous topic | Next topic