Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bulanu Thornsprout the Druid of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55988
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Mar-07 09:28 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55988, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bulanu Thornsprout the Druid of the Glade"

Sat Mar 10 19:09:42 2007

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Bulanu perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:155

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bulanu (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 10:14 PM

#55990, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bulanu Thornsprout the Druid ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, what to say. After playing around with the idea of putting a bit more time into Bulanu, I decided that it wouldn't be the same, so I went ahead with the Delete Button. Had fun, being as this was actually my first attempt at a druid after... a crapload of years playing this game. Druids are one hell of a powerhouse, or they are just meatgrinders. But they are still a blast to play! Little bit of everything, though, I do think I prefer bards over druids in that department. Just for the record, after I got leadership, I think I spent a total of 6 hours, not doing anything but interviews. To those of you who said I was not around enough, I do not think anyone who sought the refuge waited long. I would like to know, from those I did induct, what you thought of the idea of making a great sacrifice to join. Was something I was a little iffy on, but figured it would help sort out some of the people who only wanted power.

Immortals

Innis: I have to say, you are still my favorite immortal of all time. I didn't get the attention I did with Bulanu as I did my last follower, but you were amazing. I tried to preach of the sun when I could, and I did enjoy the little popping ins you did. Thank you at the end for the tattoo.

Amaranthe: I'd like to thank you too also for helping with the leadership at the end and making it an easy end instead. It wasn't much of a shock, but you seemed to be very understanding, and thanks again for letting me have the decision as to why and such.

Lyr: Not sure how much I interacted with you, but my gosh, you have no idea how hard it was for me to bring myself to slay that Minotaur. I had just slain him the last login and between logins, it had not even been 10 minutes. I gave him the chances to leave, but he just stayed there, so I slew him. Thanks for making me choice tough decisions.

Halistanis: I knew you would be the next leader just based upon our conversations and induction, you seemed to have a really good head on your shoulders, and I was amazed at the things that were being posted on the other forum. You did have my vote of confidence though to succeed me after I knew it was time.

Chaisse/Ranger: Thanks for the help with the character and dragging me to hero. I'd still be L46 if you hadn't done that!

Neikolous: Another great character, though I did notice you getting a little whackier towards the end. Keep at it, and keep those thorns out of your butt.

Hunsobo: You know, I swear, I made more mistakes the few times we fought, then any other character, and just that one mistake would mean I was certain to die! Damn that armor of thorns sup and me forgetting it all the time!

Kharg: Another great foe, I think you only did manage to get me once, and I got you once. A true powerhouse from what I saw.

To all the others, I am sorry, drop a note, and if I can recall something, I'll respond.

Bulanu, AKA: Brian S.

Halistanis (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 12:00 PM

#56016, "Sad to see you go"
In response to Reply #1

I really hoped you will get some more time and get back to leadership position.

We didn't have enough interaction obviously due to your RL business and it is a pity. I sensed I could learn a lot from you in game and RP department. But oh well, bad luck. I enjoyed our time together and induction interview though.

Good luck to you, and especially with your RL stuff.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55988 Previous topic | Next topic