Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55972
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Mar-07 02:52 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55972, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Battlefield, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

Sat Mar 10 13:49:39 2007

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Raviri perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply The Nightreaver, Mendecirith (Guest), 11-Mar-07 11:24 PM, #8
Reply See ya, Halistanis (Guest), 11-Mar-07 01:05 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..., Raviri (Guest), 10-Mar-07 09:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..., Verakh (Guest), 10-Mar-07 10:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..., Nivek1, 10-Mar-07 11:10 PM, #3
     Reply What was your build., Lightwarrior (Guest), 11-Mar-07 03:26 AM, #4
     Reply Build, Voronil (Guest), 11-Mar-07 03:43 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Build, Voronil (Guest), 11-Mar-07 03:46 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..., Tiatan, 13-Mar-07 02:21 PM, #9

Mendecirith (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 11:24 PM

#56064, "The Nightreaver"
In response to Reply #0

The first thing I want to say is sorry about that gang.

You certainly weren't afraid to come and fight, which was cool, though you didn't seem to be able to do too much to me. And then I often got called in to defend the city against you, which was alway kind of confusing, but when the Tribunal calls you to help defend civilization and the innocents of the city against the marauding Nightreaver... hope there are no hard feelings.

You had balls and guts and spirit and all that. Once you really get comfortable and situated again, I've no doubt you'll be kicking tons of ass.

Oh, one thing I really liked was when you sent a tell like 'Gut him. I'll enjoy watching him bleed.' And I just stood there for a moment, totally thrown and taken aback, and you then said 'Obviously misspoken'. Quite the non sequitur. Good luck with the next and all that,

Mendecirith

Halistanis (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 01:05 PM

#56017, "See ya"
In response to Reply #0

You had a good start and I had a feeling you will get Nightreaver from our first meeting. So it was interesting to watch you progressing and advancing. Well done!

Several minor comments though.
I really hoped you will take spear spec instead of hth as it works perfectly with striking the shadow. You should try it, really.

Also, I was a bit concerned with your full loot policy with everyone. To be honest, I could never approve it and tried to convince you to reconsider it. But you had RP reasons for it, and I gave up at the end. Why it bothered me? Because if you full loot people, they don't come back. If they don't come back, there is little PK. If there is no PK, there is less fun for the game. Think of it. This game is about fun. Making it less fun for other people is not good. For both sides.

But, in general, as I said already, well done. Thank you for support and help. I hope I did pay back somewhat. And good luck with your next!

Raviri (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 09:43 PM

#55989, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

What, no imm love/hate or anything?

Verakh (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 10:58 PM

#55991, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #1

Aww you suck, you always ran before I could seal the kill Good leveling with you at the start, but balance etc plus me just being bored as Hell with the character so it came down to exploring and PKing :p

Nivek1Sat 10-Mar-07 11:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55992, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #1

Was fun interacting with you.

Good luck on your next.

Lightwarrior (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 03:26 AM

#56006, "What was your build."
In response to Reply #1

I only fought you once and never could tell other than daggers.

What legacies etc.

Voronil (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 03:43 AM

#56007, "Build"
In response to Reply #4

Wanted to be mainly dagger, almost didn't take a second spec because I wanted to keep my weight down as much as possible and not carry around extra weapons I would almost never use, so I went with hands. Kinda sucked that not too long after I was nightreaver and got the leader weapon. If I would have known that I would have probably gone with poles. Interesting to note is that the leader weapon weighs exactly the same no matter what weapon it is... 13 1/2 lbs is pretty damned light for a polearm, but heavy as hell for a dagger. For legacies, I went with striking because it seemed pretty cool, and incarnadine. Figured I was all about the malas, so may as well go all out. I don't care for striking, but incarnadine wave I think is perhaps the most underrated legacy in the game. I had alot of fun with it, anyhow.

Voronil (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 03:46 AM

#56008, "RE: Build"
In response to Reply #5

P.S. Anyone feel free to post whatever logs or whatever they like. I use an old free gmud so I don't ever have logs of anything.

TiatanTue 13-Mar-07 02:21 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#56210, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Raviri the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our interactions, surprisingly, but you caught me at a bad time. I was still trying to decide if I wanted to play Aldran, at that point, and I was avoiding PK for the most part because of it. I always stopped to put out your fires, though. You could've easily ambushed him because of that, if you'd wanted. You seemed a little afraid of fighting him, though, which was disappointing. I have to agree with Halistanis on the full loot point, though. I have mixed feelings on looting because of that.

Aldran

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55972 Previous topic | Next topic