Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Haree the Seeker of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55959
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Mar-07 02:40 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55959, "(DELETED) [None] Haree the Seeker of the Macalla"

Sat Mar 10 01:38:10 2007

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Haree perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pugmal (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 09:05 PM

#56051, "I learned a lot from you."
In response to Reply #0

I don't know if you remember me, but you helped me a lot when I was a fledgling fighting in the past. This is my first character and I was just trying to figure everything out and you were alway really patient and nice to me.

Thanks for everything, I will mourn your loss.

Elf in question (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 02:55 AM

#55960, "Since you are gone. (Question for Imms inside)"
In response to Reply #0

Did you or did you not kill me when i was link dead? I still think it was you and would like to know.

And even if you didn't why do you think it is okay for a goodie to loot another goodie in te manner and for the reasons you said?

Immortal question: Did any of you witness this event (I prayed about IC vengeance) I have every reason to believe IC and am fairly certain OOC that he killed me when I dropped link while talking to him inorder to attend some OOC stuff.

I mean I wake up sliced up, my gear missing and the felar in the room has some of my previous equipment on.

I was going to kill him if I could. In light of the circumstances, what would have happened to me?

Feel free not to answer if you think it's inappropriate I'm just curious how this would have played out.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55959 Previous topic | Next topic