Subject: "Mallory is dead" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55920
Show all folders

Nivek1Fri 09-Mar-07 01:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55920, "Mallory is dead"

Posting here to make sure I stay gone.

Enjoyable character. Thanks for the game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Theroc (Guest)Fri 09-Mar-07 11:42 AM

#55945, "Why O Why"
In response to Reply #0

Why did you do that? I was collecting stuff for you, found few good stuff.

Nivek1Fri 09-Mar-07 11:50 PM
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55955, "Thanks. nt"
In response to Reply #4

Nivek1Fri 09-Mar-07 05:34 AM
655 posts
#55940, "Thanks for the IMM comments"
In response to Reply #0

I honestly didn't expect to get any. It seems strange that I got more attention from a character I didn't attempt to RP with than ones I put real effort into.

Eshval, thanks for noticing.

Olin, thanks for the quest, but walking all over Thera to get stuff just isn't my cup of tea. I acted the same to other mobs that asked for similar things. I am glad that there were others there to help you out.

With regards to "beating ass," all my characters are played "not to lose." I'd rather go 36-3 than 100-25. I'm not the beast that Marcus is.

I had fun. Thanks for the game.

Isabaeux (Guest)Thu 08-Mar-07 06:48 PM

#55927, "RE: Mallory is dead"
In response to Reply #0

I am still surprised that I survived when you attacked me in Arkham. I was on 86 hps from fighting a bard in Prosimy and went to the healer and you jacked me right as I was about to heal. Fully binding me saved my life I suppose, it gave me a few ticks to regen and then after you attacked and I fled, you re-initiated with a knife which was SWEET! One trip and I was dead! Always had to keep an eye out when you were about. Well played PK-wise!

What made you want to pull the plug? I hadn't gotten around to repaying the favor!

Nivek1Fri 09-Mar-07 05:27 AM
655 posts
#55939, "Still kicking myself for that"
In response to Reply #1

I have no idea why I didn't trip. It was stupid and it allowed you to get away.

Good playing with you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55920 Previous topic | Next topic