Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Aithirmeis Saiorse the Dai Sensei..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55821
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Mar-07 01:24 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55821, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Aithirmeis Saiorse the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Tue Mar 6 12:22:47 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Aithirmeis perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:209

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ahhh where do I even start?, Aithirmeis (Guest), 06-Mar-07 11:38 PM, #4
Reply RE: Ahhh where do I even start?, Waserax (Guest), 07-Mar-07 12:42 AM, #5
Reply Heh, Alarith (Guest), 07-Mar-07 04:43 AM, #6
Reply Can't blame you for completely not trusting me., Nano (Guest), 07-Mar-07 07:00 AM, #7
Reply Sorry, I have been busy., Zephon (Guest), 07-Mar-07 08:10 PM, #8
Reply RE: Ahhh where do I even start?, Acek (Guest), 07-Mar-07 11:02 PM, #9
Reply WTF man? Care to explain?, Taelina (Guest), 08-Mar-07 12:02 AM, #10
Reply Dangit..., Theroc (Guest), 09-Mar-07 12:04 PM, #11
Reply Oh, my dear Aith, Mendecirith (Guest), 11-Mar-07 11:42 PM, #12
Reply Blah, how did you die before me?, Zephon (Guest), 06-Mar-07 04:34 PM, #3
Reply Damn., Hunsobo (Guest), 06-Mar-07 02:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Damn., Waserax (Guest), 06-Mar-07 04:04 PM, #2

Aithirmeis (Guest)Tue 06-Mar-07 11:38 PM

#55838, "Ahhh where do I even start?"
In response to Reply #0

Well I am done (con dead) and done (playing for a long while). Dont get me wrong I love the game and the fun that I had but with my third child coming along (due the end of April) I need to put the game behind me for awhile, I just have too much #### to do around the house with painting the room, fixing up the basement for my oldest to move downstairs, putting together the crib, basially finish my projects that have been put on hold my 200 hours. I wanted many things with this char and I got pretty much all and more, I wanted to make fort, I wanted to HERO!, I wanted to pk my ass off, I wanted kill at least someone, I wanted a last name (though I am pretty sure I only got this cause an imm was feeling sorry for me that day but oh well I got it ) I wanted Maran, I wanted a title (oh well), but mostly I wanted a HERO!! which I am so gratefull I made. I made Aithirmeis much like I would be in the realm of Thera, I am a lightwalker true and true. I feel the same as Aithirmeis and would charge head first into the fray of battle against anyone, even if I knew that I would be dead in a matter of two rounds, taking time to prep with aura/stoneskin/haste/etc was just wasting time (sure would have helped but ####ingA lets get it on!!!) I love this game and I thought about it one day I have never had a hero in the three years or so that I have played this game I have never had more than one serious char. (never hero'd but played with all my heart Erebili) From the outside looking in I am sure I just looked like Shamanman and was wasting con for ####s and giggles but really I was learning more from the game with this char than my countless lowbie nothings and as I said I was playing this char like I would be myself in RL (not now anymore with the wife to straighten me out, heh)

Come to think of it the last time I played a serious char was with Erebili and that was when my life was falling apart and I couldnt play for awhile then either. Funny how one misses things the most when they cant have them anymore. I am sure I will hear lots about not learing any kicks beyond mule and learning to flee but the kicks sucked to learn and I just wanted to HERO and I though I was just going to assassinate everyone all day long. Turns out I have nooooooooo patience for stalking people (I should have figured that when I didnt even have patience for the kicks) Well blah blah blah I am just rabbling on and nothing really is being said, I am sorry but off to the goodbyes!!!!!!!!!

Imms:

-Baerinika thank you soooooooooo much for the Maran'ng I was totally shocked alone from winning the fight but on top of it I was Maran'd !!! that made my entire week. I was geeking out like ####ing crazy about it to my wife and she just looked at me like I was nuts. When I stop and think about it where you the Jaguar that ran up to me after the fight? I was unsure but as soon as I saw that I ran like hell (tooooo much shock for me, heh)

-Lady Lauraine sure we said hello and goodbye and said a few things about what was in that note (not going into details) but all in all I liked ANY vis'd imms about, to me it made my playing all the more worthwhile sometimes, I hope whatever it is does whatever to make things well with you.

-To the imm that gave me the last name I thank you, that was another thing that made my week, sure I kinda figured I got my last name after I lost a con in a matter of two minutes (one death may have been buggy and I posted it on the bug board but it has yet to show up) I still loved the fact that I earned a last name. After I got my last name though I thought "holy #### I picked that?" heh I still liked the fact that I had it, thank you again.

-Other imms you all are great and make this game great, I didnt interact with any really other than the briefness of Baerinika and Lauraine but then again I didnt earn nor seek out more, so my fault really.

Fortress:

-Enarn you were a Marshall to the "T" I thought you where fecking awesome and I still have a different view on muters because of you. I just wished I would have hero'd with you still around to run around with you just for a bit.

-Hrudgir man you were the best, I think out of everyone else I enjoyed ANY moment I had with you. You were always willing to take the time to show me things and very understanding that I didnt know ####. Much like in real life I dont ask for help even if I need it, I am one of those people that just need another person to say "let's go now! no ifs/ands or buts about it!" and you did just that every time I logged on. I think I got to a real lull after you left and my con went that much faster. Instead of learning anything I just hunted for PK's I really didnt mean to die so much but at the same time I didnt avoid any combat for any reason what so ever.

-Mend where the hell did you go?? Sure you write a nice little note about things but hell you just disapeared after that. I enjoyed any of our talks we had and any time I had with you, though many times you had you mind on something else for the most part, not that I minded but I guess I would have thought more for a Cardinal. Again nothing against you or your char, I still though you were rather cool #### to be around.

-Zorson, Zorson, Zorson why oh why did you just delete?? I loved when you sent me a thing or two, or even you boarderline RP that just made me laugh about 90% of the time when we ran together. I went to work for the weekend actually looking forward to coming back monday night and ranking or just B.S'ing with you and sure #### you went and deleted. Loved your char.

-Phyrxal man thank you for the induct I thought you were fricken awesome for the short bit I saw then then poof you were done. I was hoping for a couple of old Felar to run around terrorizing evil and all that #### but then again how long it took me to hero you would have age death'd or con'd for sure. Perhaps another time we can run together.

-Dahltu you were a true friend to Aith, I really thought Dahltu, Lindilia and Aith were going to hero together and be the three to pwn the mud because our play times seemed to mesh so well. Hey where should we go? ARIAL CITY??? WOOT!! you would grumble, I would be smitten just to learn and Lindilia our shaman would just spout out big words and tell us to settle down. Damn that was fun the way we all would run around like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off when somone raided and when I stop and think about it we rarely lost when we were grouped together. Sorry to not respond to your deletion thread below I rarely check here for anything and to be honest I hate posting here, HATE IT! heh

-Lindilia where the hell did you go as well? Aith was starting to get lonely around the fort, sure we had new ones come and go but you were really the first person I got along with in the fort and made me feel comfortable with saying what I wanted to say and everyone else can just bite me attitude. Near the end we just didnt mesh anymore and sure enough you deleted as well, not saying I am surprised but I really wish you could have asked Aith to help you find what you were missing in the game, lord know the Fort needs a deathly Shaman

-Zephon another one with WHERE THE #### DID YOU GUYS GO? sure it was a matter of four days but damn I missed you all around. I thought you were a sound char and a nice addition to having in the Fort for actually knowing what you were doing with your assassin, the whole "love" stuff was a bit cheesy but what the hell as long as you are having fun with it more power to you.

-Miko sure we had a short interaction but you seemed sound as a pound in Aith's eyes, keep up the great chars!

-Ulyadu dude just keep trucking the fort will be alright, you are a great char with much to add to the fortress, and thank you for the shields too bad every time I got them from you they wore off before I needed them.

-Acek you stud Aith though you were pretty cool ####, a little on the strict side but cool non the less, still I am sorry for tigerclawing you when I was after arcibu ( I honestly panic'd and dont know why I typed tiger ac but I did) sorry again. You seemed like you were loosing up as of the late too bad I am missing it.

-Ovias made me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh, clearly another dwarf awesomeness bit the dust, I hope you are kicking ass with a new char you are a definate plus in this game.

-Mersiliat and Aith could be quite the team when we needed to be, I always thought we could handle just about anything (other than lowbie imperials neither one of us could touch, heh) Loved the fact of our play times and the fact that we could go our own direction for hours and then when needed we slammed together like magnets and got it done without really doing much of anything. I think pallys can be cool #### and I always have and will like having one of your awesomeness standing next to me (or in front for that matter) when playing.

-Other fortressites if I forgot you please shout out I am sure I am missing many, the fort will always be "my" cabal of choice no matter what anyone says about them.

Empire:

- Hunsobo you ####ing brick man would clean my clock everytime (most everyone did but you REALLY smoked me) and EVERYTIME you were cool about it. At first I thought it was a little weird to recieve almost friendly tells from you, after a bit I thought it made you all that much more cool of a foe. I always was hunting you out for that such reason of knowing I would get a great fight, cool interaction, and everytime I got most everything back. I mean what more could I ask for?

-Waserax damn man I wanted to kill you like nobodys business, not saying I hated your char (though Aith hated you with a passion) but damn something about our fights made me want to "just once" get lucky and kill you though I knew it would never happen.

-Kharg, I could never do much of anything in any of our fights, basically after the fight started I could input any command and not a one would ever go through. I dont know what it was but damn and damn I hate you

-Thos I prolly hate you in RL as much as I hate you as Aith, but again that just means you play a true evil well. I hope you burn in hell in char and in RL beatch! Heh

-Seriistain man RANK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to run a few more rounds with you after I missed the owa and you caught the owa in our last fight and you won, I dont care what you say I was giving you a run for your money that day and I wanted more, oh well good luck with the whole assassin in the empire bit.

-Other empire I am sure I am missing alot here as well, I am drawing blank now and have a few beers in me so please forgive me.

Scion:

Kanaev you are a beast and prolly the only char I tried to avoid with Aith no matter what I did I could not last more that five rounds with you and within those five rounds of "hit Kanaev" I barely ever scratched you. Sorry for the gankage that one day I am not really for such tatics but damn even then it was ####g unreal to take you down.

-others again I am drawing blank sorry again.

Nexus:

-No real run ins with you all so no real rememberanced with you all, Though I could not figure out why towards the end Nanorab was talking all friendly with me about this and that, at first I though he was just trying to lure me out of hiding for others in the nexus to hit me but never happened so cool, cool less deaths for me.

Battle:

Taelina is another I HATE in RL and in the game, sure you earn your cockyness but really sometimes you need to turn that cockyness off before no one wants to play with you. Solid bard, solid char, solid drillmaster (from what I heard) but total assbag with the cockyness from what I saw of you. Sure could be a role and this and that but damn I dont wanna know what would even cause someone in RL to be that cocky.

-Rest of battle we only had a few run ins here and there where of course I lost and the fights were over with not even a few scratches on any of you.

Others:

-Siladhiele I loved our ranking and our interactions early on before either of us got tooooo involved with our cabal duties, I thought you were cool #### and a awesome char, if I would have dwelled on it I was going to have Aith have a huge crush on you and make some kind of move but then I see you have a couple others already doing that so bleh I let it go and we saw less and less of each other. Keep being a kick ass high herald, and if I wasnt so focused on HERO'ing I would have painted a painting the the game for your contest.

-Lithien where did you go? you were awesome!!! I loved the way you and Siladhield got along and I loved the fact that I was considered a friend of yours. Again much like Siladhield I saw less and less of my ranking buddies when things got more serious within the fortress and sometimes I wondered if I wasnt in the fortress would have things been more fun for the three of us to go exploring together. Awesome muter that was missed by Aith.

-Alarith I owe you my Maran'ing!!!! after the one and only fight where I won against you (second pk kill for me I think) I was instantly Maran'd. As I said I know alot of it was luck but damn I felt so good after the several fights before where you just handed me my ass on a platter. You are by far the biggest assassin fear on the game and I hope things continue with you kicking some solid ass as well as keeping you unique and almost sane RP to the tops man!

Well I am sure this is getting long enough and is full of stupid typos but I am getting drunker and drunker by the minute so I will end here and I hope for whomever I forgot please respond and I will get back to you sometime soon. Thank you all for making this CF experiance really fricken fun!!!!!!!!!!! Imms you have a great game with a great playerbase here now dont you go messing it up or I will attempt to assassinate as well as Aithirmeis did!!!!!!!!!!

Waserax (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 12:42 AM

#55839, "RE: Ahhh where do I even start?"
In response to Reply #4

>-Waserax damn man I wanted to kill you like nobodys business,
>not saying I hated your char (though Aith hated you with a
>passion) but damn something about our fights made me want to
>"just once" get lucky and kill you though I knew it would
>never happen.

You came pretty close that one time in the Fortress. I think the log was posted at Dio's and much discussion ensued. At least I think that was you. I really don't fault you for trying, but damn man, you really did stick around too long in fights where it was obvious you weren't going to win. Really long, drawn out fights where there was ample opportunity to flee. I'm not saying you should avoid those fights altogether, just make sure you have an escape plan.

If you didn't think you could win in single combat, then there are a couple other sneaky things you could have done instead. For example, mark me and volunteer to play the role of "Waserax finder" for the entire rest of the Fortress. Or strangle me and call in the cavalry. Or maybe whittle me down in solo combat, then, once I'm weak, signal some other marans to cry into the fight. Or just break my shoulders and wrists and leave. That type of stuff.

Congrats on your impending arrival, btw.

Alarith (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 04:43 AM

#55842, "Heh"
In response to Reply #4

Glad to be of service.

You deserved to win that one fight, it wasn't so much luck but rather me getting too cocky and forgetful and you sticking to a working plan. Too bad I didn't see you after that last time you attacked me in the guild, I kind of wanted to question your motives and taunt you like an eeeeeevil person should.

Laters.

Nano (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 07:00 AM

#55857, "Can't blame you for completely not trusting me."
In response to Reply #4

That's why I gave you pieces of my own armour when the light was tipping. I could see there was an edge of 'is he about to jump/slaughter me again?' and I tried to keep a clear line between 'Being silent, and rushing you' and 'Being excessively noisy and making it obvious I'm not here to fight'. Even still, bad blood is bound to arise and I'm glad you didn't hold it against me.

You were on Nanorab's 'hit' list for felars. I loved trying to build pack bonds and you'd have been more than welcome into his private posse. One of the many advantages of which, is I often tried to kill my felar friends only in extreme circumstances. Nexus rules aren't 'black and white', and I could bend it so that I could fight only those I really wanted to fight (except in extreme circumstances). The one time I got you felt necessary because you were ruining my stalking attempts and there was a crapload of fortressites about. Well played all the same, there is definetly no shame dying to a pair of assassins ganking you as I did

Zephon (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 08:10 PM

#55879, "Sorry, I have been busy."
In response to Reply #4

I liked our interactions. Zephon never really knew what to think of you.
I suppose this means he never will.
I hope you come back. You did pretty well from what I saw.

Acek (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 11:02 PM

#55888, "RE: Ahhh where do I even start?"
In response to Reply #4

I really enjoyedour talks and interactions. I was laughing so hard when you tigerclawed me. Mostly out of disbelief then out of just he situation in general. I hope to see you come back soon!

Taelina (Guest)Thu 08-Mar-07 12:02 AM

#55889, "WTF man? Care to explain?"
In response to Reply #4

Taelina is another I HATE in RL and in the game, sure you earn your cockyness but really sometimes you need to turn that cockyness off before no one wants to play with you. Solid bard, solid char, solid drillmaster (from what I heard) but total assbag with the cockyness from what I saw of you. Sure could be a role and this and that but damn I dont wanna know what would even cause someone in RL to be that cocky.

I had to search in my logs just to remember who are you. We did not interract almost except one time when I was trying to save your ass from anti-paladin. After that all what happened between us it's me were fighting few times with you and 2-4 other of Fortress. Sounds like ganging me

WTF man? Assbag? Cockyness?????

Theroc (Guest)Fri 09-Mar-07 12:04 PM

#55946, "Dangit..."
In response to Reply #4

I don't get a mention? I always wanted to group with you and get couple fo titles but never got around to it. But trading was always fun with as well.

Good luck with you kids and try not to get Wife Aggro.

See you in the fields

Mendecirith (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 11:42 PM

#56066, "Oh, my dear Aith"
In response to Reply #4

>-Mend where the hell did you go?? Sure you write a nice little
>note about things but hell you just disapeared after that. I
>enjoyed any of our talks we had and any time I had with you,
>though many times you had you mind on something else for the
>most part, not that I minded but I guess I would have thought
>more for a Cardinal. Again nothing against you or your char, I
>still though you were rather cool #### to be around.

Well, thank you very much for the compliments! You had so much heart, and were so damn unafraid of EVERYTHING that it just broke my heart when you got killed, especially during that run when we were trying to push you up to hero and misfortune after misfortune kept killing you, I could definitely feel you getting discouraged, and worst of all I was getting really tired of those damned skeletons killing me when I got so tired that the screen would wave in front of my face, and my hp would suddenly be red.

Yeah... I often do have quite a few things on my mind. In RL too. I disappeared because I really had to get down to some school and RL things. I'm very, VERY sad and pissed that I've now lost two VERY dear friends, not to mention both our assassins!

I try to be a wise and guiding Cardinal. It's always nice when someone's willing to listen! I loved having you around, I just wish I could have been better at helping to keep you alive. Good work, and I hope we're on the same side again!

~Mende

Zephon (Guest)Tue 06-Mar-07 04:34 PM

#55831, "Blah, how did you die before me?"
In response to Reply #0

We did not get to speak very much but I was glad to fight along side you the few times that we were able.

I'd say more but I'm not dead yet!
~Zephon Zereldest

Hunsobo (Guest)Tue 06-Mar-07 02:29 PM

#55828, "Damn."
In response to Reply #0

I figured this had to be coming around soon. Even when I'd go fairly great lengths to avoid any time when I'd be fighting you, you'd either come looking for me or someone else would kill you (Thrak handed me the head of Aithirmeis last night).

Obviously you were fine with con-death, but I really despise spam-killing someone.

Our final battle was definitely your best showing though, so nice work there!

See you with your next. Roll an Imperial.

Waserax (Guest)Tue 06-Mar-07 04:04 PM

#55829, "RE: Damn."
In response to Reply #1

How strange. The forum software chopped off the last word of Hunsobo's post, but somehow left his smiley.

That word is "healer" of course.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55821 Previous topic | Next topic