Subject: "Strange Things..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55728
Show all folders

Vivek (Guest)Sat 03-Mar-07 07:39 PM

#55728, "Strange Things..."

emregencies. One day things seem right as rain and the next the whole world seems to topple down on your head. Can't really get into what happened but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me get even to such a low rank as 21. #### I dont even know if this warrants a goodbye thread but I thought I would post one anyways just because there were so many people that touched me in this game, I fugured it would be better than just up an disappearing.

Feel free to let me know what you think so I can get a better idea for the next...whenever that might be.

Oh, also, Molchek was the last char I played before this...if anyone remembers or really cares lol.

Thanks, and good luck to you all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Chesa (Guest)Mon 05-Mar-07 09:28 AM

#55770, "RE: Strange Things..."
In response to Reply #0

Chesa is really going to miss you, but in her own way. It was really disappointing that you had to delete, but she's grateful that you let her know. She threw a little funeral party to remember you by, and she ended up being a very, very drunk transmuter who may have gotten more looks than she did before.

Excellent RP from what I could see and part of me hopes you'll be coming back, even if it's not as Vivek.

Vivek (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 05:19 AM

#55844, "RE: Strange Things..."
In response to Reply #3

Heh, well I hope she didn't get into too much trouble without me around! but I'm glad that I was able to have even just that little interaction with her and hope she makes it to the hero range without having to deal with said shadow lord man anymore. (sorry Derein, )

Apart from that, thanks for the compliment. I was really impressed with you as well and it sort of made me kick it up a bit in terms of how much I rped in the game. Made things more interesting instead of the same old stuff. I do plan to be coming back at some point in the near future. Hopefully it wont be too long but who can tell with these things. Keep it up and maybe we'll see each other again in there.

Vivek

Chesa (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 09:40 AM

#55866, "I look forward to it. nt"
In response to Reply #4

~

BaerinikaSun 04-Mar-07 07:45 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55742, "RE: Strange Things..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked your role and I liked the unique idea of elf healer Maran. Too bad this happened, and I hope that things turn out ok for whatever the emergency was. Good luck.

There will be no white flag above my door. - Dido

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage
Teach me to be shy
Cause it's not hard to fall - Damien Rice

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter - Kelly Clarkso

Soayel (Guest)Sat 03-Mar-07 11:17 PM

#55731, "RE: Strange Things..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this is disappointing.. I was expecting to see more of this, and was wishing for quite a few things..

Oh well.. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55728 Previous topic | Next topic