Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55664
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 01-Mar-07 04:12 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55664, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of the Virtues, Priest of the Jaguar"

Thu Mar 1 15:11:55 2007

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Dahltu perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:130

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Thalenathen (Guest)Sun 04-Mar-07 05:23 PM

#55755, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey! I thought you did a great job. I am always impressed by paladins and other empowerment characters that manage to make it all the way to hero. I always enjoyed when we had traveled, even though it was for a short stint while I was in the higher teens and lower 20s. Keep up the great job and hope to see you in there again.

Thalenathen.

Dark PriestThu 01-Mar-07 07:56 PM
Member since 19th Dec 2003
205 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55667, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey guys,

I had a fun ride, only my second Fortress char...my first was an Aarnite dwarf/shield-pal. That was also a great experiance.

Mendy, you really stuck out. I had tons of fun RPing around with you.

Baerinika, I really enjoyed your religion but since our times didn't seem to really match up I felt I was falling behind in it a bit. Didn't really think she liked Dahltu so much but on par with Her other followers at least. But then, I did get titled (thanks for that by the way! I love titles). Wish our times did match up more though, I had some fun RP in your shrine with (and without) you.
Thanks!

Since I'm supposed to be working right now, I'll keep it very short. If you wish to leave a comment, I'll try to reply.

Dark PriestSun 04-Mar-07 02:08 PM
205 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55749, "Pretty humbling..."
In response to Reply #1

...not to get a single reply, heh. At least I got a couple on the other boards! Either way, still had fun. Thanks to all who I interacted with.

-Dahltu

BaerinikaSun 04-Mar-07 03:05 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55752, "RE: Pretty humbling..."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry! I thought I had replied to this but I guess I didn't! Dahltu was a solid paladin RP wise. You knew all the right answers to all the right questions. In fact, it seemed a little too much so at times! I couldn't argue with any of it, of course, but I was hoping to see a little more creativity in it. Not to say there is anything wrong with playing a to the "T" paladin, but I have to ask, didn't that get a little boring to RP? I knew you wanted Captain, I didn't think at the time you would have been the best thing for the Fortress. I hope you didn't begrudge me that - picking leaders is a hard decision! I tried to make it up to you IC, I hope it helped.

Good luck on your next.

There will be no white flag above my door. - Dido

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage
Teach me to be shy
Cause it's not hard to fall - Damien Rice

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter - Kelly Clarkso

Dark PriestSun 04-Mar-07 04:01 PM
205 posts
#55753, "RE: Pretty humbling..."
In response to Reply #3

Nope, didn't begrudge me at all. I tried to play my vision of a to-the-T paladin, one who takes the code to heart and follows it as much as possible so I guess I got that right I guess that was part of my angle on purity.

I really enjoyed being a follower of yours, my favorite since Beroxxus (Eshval rocks to though) and I really hope that some day our times match up a bit better. I'm about to shift my playing time from late nights to early mornings. My problem is that I usually work from 11a-11p six days a week (I sneak out for a few hours here and there, a perk to being GM I just love). Instead of playing a few hours at night, I think I'll start playing before work.

But, alas, on the same hand...there arn't many early morning imms either (that I know of). I love empowerment roles but can't get much attention so it really does suck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55664 Previous topic | Next topic