Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Zaphoedine Le'Tourdain the Wandering..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55516
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Feb-07 05:27 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55516, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Zaphoedine Le'Tourdain the Wandering Spirit, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Sat Feb 24 09:15:28 2007

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zaphoedine perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:242

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Reposting!, Meora (Guest), 26-Feb-07 11:30 AM, #16
Reply RE: Reposting!, Zaphoedine (Guest), 26-Feb-07 06:54 PM, #18
Reply Deleted message, Meora (Guest), 24-Feb-07 03:01 PM, #8
Reply lol, Zaphoedine (Guest), 24-Feb-07 01:19 PM, #3
     Reply Deleted replies. Attn: Meora, Daevryn, 24-Feb-07 02:55 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Deleted replies. Attn: Meora, Meora (Guest), 24-Feb-07 03:26 PM, #6
Reply Some goodbyes, Zaphoedine (Guest), 24-Feb-07 01:05 PM, #1
     Reply Great Character, Tsyda (Guest), 24-Feb-07 01:41 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Great Character, Zaphoedine (Guest), 24-Feb-07 05:25 PM, #7
     Reply Welcome to Heaven, my Love, Tiatan, 24-Feb-07 03:14 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Welcome to Heaven, my Love, Zaphoedine (Guest), 24-Feb-07 05:28 PM, #9
     Reply Tourist!, Ghenghir (Guest), 24-Feb-07 06:54 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Zephon (Guest), 25-Feb-07 04:01 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Zaphoedine (Guest), 26-Feb-07 11:02 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Iunna, 25-Feb-07 01:29 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Zaphoedine (Guest), 26-Feb-07 11:04 AM, #14
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Theroc (Guest), 26-Feb-07 11:10 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Zaphoedine (Guest), 26-Feb-07 06:53 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Myrakie (Guest), 28-Feb-07 01:44 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Zaphoedine (Guest), 28-Feb-07 04:44 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Siladhiele (Guest), 05-Mar-07 02:29 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Some goodbyes, Zaphoedine (Guest), 07-Mar-07 10:14 PM, #22

Meora (Guest)Mon 26-Feb-07 11:30 AM

#55584, "Reposting!"
In response to Reply #0

Ok, since things were a little inconvenient before, I'm going to try to repost without angering the immly staff here.

I'd like to start off by thanking you immensely for all the interactions I got to have with you, and that when I had Meora, I was CRUSHED when you took that extended leave. I thought you were just gonna auto and would have been deeply saddened because I'd not have been able to make Meora as motherly a character as she was. I'd also like to apologise because if you hadn't guessed, I was Balim too. I missed being able to just hang out at the bar and talk about nothing some nights. The W'raithe thing was completely unintentional, though it was an integral part of Balim's original unwritten role.

Please... PLEASE, get ahold of me, either IM or e-mail. I generally don't make OOC friends from CF but I have made a few and have not regretted a single one. bugboy08@msn.com I'm always logged in, though I may not be home. I'd love to hear some more about Zaphie, and I was sorry I really wasn't there to hear the better part of your story.

Meora A'cherati
Balim Nah'Karimthorin

Zaphoedine (Guest)Mon 26-Feb-07 06:54 PM

#55599, "RE: Reposting!"
In response to Reply #16

I pretty much knew you were Balim, yes. Very nice job with him. The W'Raithe thing was really cool and I had a lot of fun with that. I'll try to get a hold of you.

Meora (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 05:27 PM

#55525, "Deleted message"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 24-Feb-07 03:01 PM

Please don't reveal who you are currently playing.

-Marmaanth

Zaphoedine (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 02:53 PM

#55533, "lol"
In response to Reply #8

Why does that surprise you that Zaph made High Herald? hehehe. I probably won't be back for a good while d/t CF being like crack to me. But who knows, even writing this makes me want to make another character.

DaevrynSat 24-Feb-07 02:55 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55540, "Deleted replies. Attn: Meora"
In response to Reply #3

Please don't connect your current character to this previous character. I'd rather not have to deny them today. Thanks!

Meora (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 03:26 PM

#55542, "RE: Deleted replies. Attn: Meora"
In response to Reply #4

Sorry about that.

Zaphoedine (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 01:05 PM

#55532, "Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Hey everyone,

This was my first hero character in a loooong time, and my first leader ever. I really enjoyed playing Zaphoedine. She had a lot of friends and few enemies - she certainly was not known for PK. I'm terrible at it, apparently, but I was laughing one night wondering if there'd ever been any PK maniac high heralds, which further led to me imagining a title like Zaphoedine Le'Tourdain, Butcher of Thera, High Herald of the Eternal Star. Suffice it to say, I'd been drinking a bit, so you may or may not find this funny. Anyway, I've never written one of these, either, so some short goodbyes if anyone cares. If I forget anyone feel free to post and I'll answer. Thanks to the Imms and all the players for making a wonderful experience!

Enquarwiehn - Early in Zaphoedine's life she met this ranger and they were friends for a while, was fun.

Meora - The first Herald Zaphie met and her best friend. Shared a lot of good discussions, interesting stuff with dragons, grand mediator between Tiatan and Zaphie.

Tiatan - What can I say? You were her true love and also best friend. Had a lot of fun finding out about him and growing closer. I unfortunately had to disappear for a bit so Zaphie fell through the cracks or things might have been different. Z never loved again and didn't care to.

Tsyda - Zaphie understood Tiatan's love for Tsyda and tried to help them get together, which obviously worked, though I have no idea how much Zaphie had to do with it. Z and T became friends and knew each other for a long time. Z had great respect for T.

Balim - Some great roleplay and craziness afoot with W'Raithes and fighting and skeletons.

Rashiid - Great character. You obviously knew a lot. Had tons of fun exploring all those places with you.

Myrakie - Zaph liked Myrakie, despite while fighting for fun having you set like forty traps in a row and stealing from her. Not sure how to play a thief vs a ranger since Zaph wanted to stay in the wilds and thieves want to stay in the streets. It's like "Come here!" "No, you come here!"

Siladhiele - A great Herald - Zaph saw plenty in her and was very impressed. Great food at the feast.

Theroc - Good jokes, good fun. Zaph liked this character despite a couple tiny things which I won't go into here.

Zephon - Some good times talking and finding each other in the wilderness. Enjoyed the time together.

Nanorab - This was a cool character - nice rp and very competent killing, apparently.

Zorson - You wouldn't stop calling her Miss Zaphie, which was pretty funny. Glad you got what you wanted.

Aldran - Zaphie thought you were a bit morose and grumpy, but that made sense. Had fun on several occasions.

Iunna - You're last on this list, but certainly not least. Thanks for everything, you made my experience exponentially better. Zaph admired and respected you on a lot of levels.

There's at least ten people whose names escape me though I knew you. Thanks again, everyone.

Tsyda (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 01:41 PM

#55536, "Great Character"
In response to Reply #1

Had lots of fun in my interactions with you, negative to start with of course but we did grow to be good friends though I regret not being able to hang around with you at the Inn more often due to Tysda's duties as Meter.

Zaphoedine (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 05:25 PM

#55545, "RE: Great Character"
In response to Reply #2

Hey Tsyda, me too. Wish I could have seen you more as well.

TiatanSat 24-Feb-07 03:14 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55541, "Welcome to Heaven, my Love"
In response to Reply #1

Or wherever it is we are. Who cares, though? You're here, I'm here, Tsyda will be here soon enough, so it can't be all bad. I obviously enjoyed my interactions with you, though Zaphie scared me a lot and often. I was really disappointed when you had to disappear, as you can surmise, and it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if you'd stayed. Tiatan would certainly have turned out differently, just as Tsyda changed him dramatically. You reappeared at a very critical moment in his life which caused a whole huge mess of drama, which was actually quite fun. It confused the Hell out of Tiatan. I'm having trouble remembering all that happened with Tiatan. He was a compulsive liar, but I know he didn't lie to Zaphie very much. Only thing I can really remember is his killing of Lightwalkers. He could never bring himself to stop even after promising Zaphie. It was too ingrained in him, and yes, he knew all along that Storm Giants were Lightwalkers but saying he didn't worked out quite well. Hmm, well, I got more of a feel for Zaphie with my current character than I did with Tiatan. I liked seeing how she developed and what had come of Tiatan's final request. I hope you enjoyed all our interactions as much as I did, and I hope you come back. Good luck with your next.

Tiatan

P.S. I, too, am wondering if you use AIM at all. If you'd like to get in touch, my IM is Thillieir, as it says in my profile. Hope to hear from you.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Zaphoedine (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 05:28 PM

#55546, "RE: Welcome to Heaven, my Love"
In response to Reply #5

Hey! Good to hear from you. Zaphie was quite a disturbed woman, so I can see how she scared you. Interesting bground for Tiatan, she suspected as much and I think he even told Zaphie that. I may be back at some point! My friends (non-mud-people) have been trying to get me to use msn messenger, so I just got that. I'll look for you.

Ghenghir (Guest)Sat 24-Feb-07 06:54 PM

#55547, "Tourist!"
In response to Reply #1

Haha, sorry for being such a pain in the ass to you. The one time we were finally going to brawl, I was heading over to meet you, but people started raiding so I ditched. I was looking forward to seeing you again, but I never did... Oh well.

Thanks for the fun interaction, though. Hope that as a player, you enjoyed it.

Zephon (Guest)Sun 25-Feb-07 04:01 AM

#55560, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Awww, I was sad when i saw that you were gone.

I still find it funny that you got me in that snare the one time and kept on talking with me.
I hope you learned a little from that. It was hysterical.
I was just waiting for you to start getting angry with me.
"Hey! Why are you not talking with me!"
Ambush Zephon <insert all all ambush arguments here>
"That will show you for ignoring me!"

ok, enough fun for me.
Looked at your pk record. I think that was the best.
I'm glad you are in for the solid rp and not so much the killing.
Hope to see you in the fields! Roll up an uber PK machine!
(I'm seriously not making fun of you. More comment later perhaps.)

~Zephon Zereldest

Zaphoedine (Guest)Mon 26-Feb-07 11:02 AM

#55579, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #11

Yeah I know, I didn't realize at the time. And you're right, I was sitting there thinking, 'hrm, maybe I should just ambush him.' Heheheh. I'm still trying to remember who Zaphie actually killed, since I have one kill. Thanks for the reply and I'll see you at some point.

IunnaSun 25-Feb-07 01:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#55569, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I think I said about everything that needed to be said via e-mail, but I thought you did a great job as High Herald and as a character overall. I hope you come back around someday and pick up right where you left off. Good luck with everything!

Zaphoedine (Guest)Mon 26-Feb-07 11:04 AM

#55581, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #12

Thanks, Iunna. I'll do that! I was actually surprised that I only had like 5 imm comments through her whole life.

Theroc (Guest)Mon 26-Feb-07 11:10 AM

#55582, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Thank you for induction...Loved your character...Stole an awesome axe for you then found out you deleted...

If you want to email me about what you think I am doing wrong or have done wrong, you can email me at musab21@hotmail.com.

Zaphoedine (Guest)Mon 26-Feb-07 06:53 PM

#55598, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #15

Hey Theroc! I'll miss your character. You were doing a good job, no worries.

Myrakie (Guest)Wed 28-Feb-07 01:44 PM

#55646, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I had a lot of fun with our little tussles.

The traps were set because you ambushed me at the Inn... So, Myrakie thought it was fair you realize that she'd knock Zaphodine out in or outside of the Inn, no matter what.

Thieves vs Rangers:

As far a trapper goes, I had NO trouble setting woodland traps and then coming in after you when you were already asleep. Heh. Good show. I had fun.

Zaphoedine (Guest)Wed 28-Feb-07 04:44 PM

#55648, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #19

Heheh, so did I. See you next time!

Siladhiele (Guest)Mon 05-Mar-07 02:29 PM

#55773, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I'm sorry!!! I really meant to reply. Then I went and totally forgot. For one, I thought the interview you gave Sil was first rate. I got a lot of enjoyment out of that little bit of time spent with you. It stunk that our hours didn't mesh more cleanly, I'm sure we'd have had a ton of fun together.

Zaphoedine (Guest)Wed 07-Mar-07 10:14 PM

#55885, "RE: Some goodbyes"
In response to Reply #21

That's okay! Congrats on the new position - you deserve it!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55516 Previous topic | Next topic