Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Nuekar the Astute Menace, Commander of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55200
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Feb-07 03:28 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55200, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Nuekar the Astute Menace, Commander of Battle"

Fri Feb 16 21:48:42 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Nuekar perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:272

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Nice work as always Jagaub, see you around..~, Abernytee (Guest), 22-Feb-07 11:39 AM, #12
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Nuekar the Astute Menace, Commander..., Balim (Guest), 20-Feb-07 12:17 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Nuekar the Astute Menace, Commander..., Eulinda (Guest), 20-Feb-07 02:07 PM, #11
Reply well well, VhloughVang (Guest), 19-Feb-07 03:00 AM, #9
Reply Was a Great Char, Yean, 17-Feb-07 01:15 PM, #2
Reply How was that even possible?, Pro-man (Guest), 17-Feb-07 04:05 PM, #3
     Reply RE: How was that even possible?, Ronauk (Guest), 18-Feb-07 11:47 AM, #4
          Reply Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..., Pro-Man (Guest), 18-Feb-07 12:23 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..., Yean, 18-Feb-07 01:21 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..., eulinda (Guest), 18-Feb-07 01:39 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..., Daevryn, 18-Feb-07 01:46 PM, #8
Reply I'm pretty sure I was your first PvP battle., Pro-man (Guest), 16-Feb-07 11:10 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm pretty sure I was your first PvP battle., Xoclibert (Guest), 23-Feb-07 01:44 PM, #13

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 22-Feb-07 11:39 AM

#55410, "Nice work as always Jagaub, see you around..~"
In response to Reply #0

~

Balim (Guest)Tue 20-Feb-07 12:17 PM

#55359, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Nuekar the Astute Menace, Commander..."
In response to Reply #0

Ok... Nothing personal here, but I ****ing hated you. Whenever I was the only guy to defend the Island you'd pack in as many Villagers as you could just do deal with me, and THEN the guardians. My pimary excuse for calling you a coward was based on this. Kinda sad really that you needed to have backup to get rid of a recruiter.

That said, I can't wait to see who I can torment later on.

Balim Nah'Karimthorin

Eulinda (Guest)Tue 20-Feb-07 02:07 PM

#55362, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Nuekar the Astute Menace, Commander..."
In response to Reply #10

The nexus inner guardians are fubar. You need several villagers to take them down without any defenders. With even one - and a bard is especially good for an inner defense - it requires a horde. So please don't take this the wrong way, but stick it where the sun don't shine with your calling him or anyone who came there coward!

VhloughVang (Guest)Mon 19-Feb-07 03:00 AM

#55306, "well well"
In response to Reply #0

I find it sad that after trying to keep your intrest with no leader for so long and plugging away at it and all that you timed out here as leader.

I enjoyed your rp as I do others but some things you did were very very cheesy. (one thing that comes to mind is basically making all the villagers dual you before the kasty event knowing that you would gain adds for your legacy on them and would tool them in the auctual event because of it)

Anyway over all I enjoyed the short time you spent as leader, not always the best to lead I felt but ehh there has been much much worse in charge of the village

I hope that you come backt to the fields when you have time to play out a char. I still dont understand how you auto after having such a bitch of a time becomming a villager...

YeanSat 17-Feb-07 03:28 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55228, "Was a Great Char"
In response to Reply #0

Well, sad to see this. Although a bit annoyed that you got your hut one day and Commander the next, you've got a natural gift for leadership and I grew to really like working under your command. I especially liked how you didn't say much in battle, but was obviously keeping close watch and adjusting to match the various fighting styles of your groupmates' as well as the situation. You made it seem so seamless and easy. Anyway I enjoyed every single session with you around, and respects to an excellent char..it's a damn shame he autoed.

Pro-man (Guest)Sat 17-Feb-07 04:05 PM

#55236, "How was that even possible?"
In response to Reply #2

Although a bit annoyed that you got your hut one day and Commander the next,

Ronauk (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 11:47 AM

#55273, "RE: How was that even possible?"
In response to Reply #3

He was inducted, then the rites were the next day.

Pro-Man (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 12:23 PM

#55275, "Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..."
In response to Reply #4

How is that even possible?

This has happened twice in my memory. The last time was years agaon and I forget the characters name. He joined during the purge and was made leader within a couple days.

YeanSun 18-Feb-07 01:21 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#55278, "RE: Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..."
In response to Reply #5

Well he had already spent some time as an applicant with the absence of the Commander then and finally managed to get inducted just before the Rites. He turned up at the event and with an outstanding showing at the Rites, secured the position as Commander. That's all really.

eulinda (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 01:39 PM

#55280, "RE: Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..."
In response to Reply #6

I was totally better!

DaevrynSun 18-Feb-07 01:46 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#55281, "RE: Thank you Captain Obvious. Now..."
In response to Reply #5

>How is that even possible?

Battle is a meritocracy of sorts. Whoever's best can lead, even if they're new.

Pro-man (Guest)Fri 16-Feb-07 11:10 PM

#55201, "I'm pretty sure I was your first PvP battle."
In response to Reply #0

I was some lame assed Storm Giant Two-Hander trying to protect my group mate.

Neither of us died neither of us really won.

I was enjoying this guy from afar. Neat neat character!

Xoclibert (Guest)Fri 23-Feb-07 01:44 PM

#55481, "RE: I'm pretty sure I was your first PvP battle."
In response to Reply #1

I SO hated you. You'd come out of no where and blast the #### out of me while I was naked and trying to regear. Good luck next character I suppose.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55200 Previous topic | Next topic