Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55129
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 15-Feb-07 11:40 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55129, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the Dark Secret, Magistrate of Galadon"

Thu Feb 15 10:39:49 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kuhlceros perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:172

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..., Maxon (Guest), 21-Feb-07 03:35 AM, #6
Reply Email enclosed, Kuhlceros (Guest), 21-Feb-07 03:51 AM, #7
Reply This makes me sad. n/t, Marmaanth, 18-Feb-07 04:52 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..., Maxon (Guest), 18-Feb-07 05:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..., Palan (Guest), 18-Feb-07 06:52 AM, #2
          Reply I found Khulceros a quality character., Thelmon (Guest), 18-Feb-07 11:59 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..., Palmer (Guest), 18-Feb-07 07:40 PM, #5

Maxon (Guest)Wed 21-Feb-07 03:35 AM

#55381, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Mind leaving an email address? I'd like to write you something.

Kuhlceros (Guest)Wed 21-Feb-07 03:51 AM

#55382, "Email enclosed"
In response to Reply #6

zharradam@hotmail.com

MarmaanthSun 18-Feb-07 04:52 PM
Member since 05th Dec 2004
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55291, "This makes me sad. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Maxon (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 05:25 AM

#55268, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..."
In response to Reply #0

So why did you do this, Palan? You somehow understood you arent going to get a lich quest?..

Palan (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 06:52 AM

#55270, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Someone has loose lips, or perhaps my characters stand out like a guy in a chicken costume at a wedding.

I deleted for numerous unrelated reasons; all of which I don't wish to elaborate on. Six years ago I'd be happy to turn this into a bitch fest but nowadays it's better to just let things fade away while listening to some Enya.

I'm old and bitter but I have trust in the guys running this shop. I may not have invited Valg to my wedding, but he is a guy that I trust to make the right calls re people worthy of liching. I just can't pull of the whole RP thing anymore and with each attempt I feel as though I'm getting further and further away from what I want. See the below link as an example of why I think most Imms get a bum rap:

http://www.qhcf.net/forum-2000/char/messages/4610.html

Previous Characters since getting back into CF:

Ruhbilon, Sylentia, Slyphur, Ixtchyl, Felthuzaad, Aubarelle, Dupayne, Narses, Cruk, Galadhven and Kuhlceros. I suck at thieves and paladins so I'll stick to what I know... or will I?

P.S For the record, next time I quit for good, I'll be sure to let you all know about it. I think the tally is at about seven, or eight...

Thelmon (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 11:59 AM

#55274, "I found Khulceros a quality character."
In response to Reply #2

You play a mean necromancer, and I liked what I saw of your RP.

I don't even know whether you will be reading this, but I am
glad you returned for however brief a stay it was.

I am sorry the magic is gone for you.

Good luck with everything.

Palmer (Guest)Sun 18-Feb-07 07:40 PM

#55296, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of ..."
In response to Reply #2

Dammit - first necro I have seen come up in forever who I would not have minded giving the mummy curse to. I learned a lot about necros from your old ones and despite everything, I still think you can bring a ton to the game. I really disagree with your view of your RP, in that I think it is a hell of a lot better than you realize. Kuhlceros was a smooth character who had consistancy from the little I saw and that is a lot better than most. Many people equate RP with playing some outlandish and strange character with tons of custom emotes and crap like that, but I think you know better that it involves finding the core of the character and continuing to play and grow as the character.

Come back and play a mummy - it would fit your playstyle as far as I can tell and you could really enjoy the long term roleplay, which I think has been lacking in your characters since you came back (you used to play 350-400 hours with a character, now you burn out at about 120 or so it seems - I think if you mentally commit to the 400 hour character, even if it is a six month character, you will find a different game that is a lot more like the one you used to play and dominate.)

Palmer

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55129 Previous topic | Next topic