Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tymeo the Novice of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55114
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-Feb-07 04:48 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55114, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tymeo the Novice of Owaza"

Wed Feb 14 03:44:59 2007

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Tymeo perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nyserroth (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 07:41 AM

#55117, "Yay!"
In response to Reply #0

No offense, I'm just glad the guy that seemed to perpetually rape me on even ground is gone.
Every fight was good, I don't think you ever got me, though I don't think I got you either? Maybe?
Didn't roleplay with you much, kinda bothered me that on even ground you'd always always always land the kot/kan before me heh, so.. yah I didn't say much.
Anyway, play something other than a assassin/ranger/thief/duergar please, but come back!

Noidea (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 05:55 AM

#55116, "Stellar RP"
In response to Reply #0

Truly. Amazing RP every time I interacted with you. The first time we spoke, we sat down for TWO HOURS and talked. Phryxal asked me to interview you and tell me what I thought of you. We started out talking at the fort, an hour later we headed to the Inn. An hour after that I finally couldn't keep my eyes open and hit the sack (Plus "He who likes beer" had me doing some IC stuff that I needed to get done). Superb. You had ME second guessing my role as a fortie and no one has ever really made me sit down and think how I was playing my character.

After the end of our conversation, I think I really learned more about myself than we learned about you and that was fine with me. We sat down and had a chit chat or two after that but the initial talk was great. I hope to see you put this much effort into another as I truly enjoyed you.

Wuenbesh or Suipthor

Mendecirith (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 05:00 AM

#55115, "Darn you!"
In response to Reply #0

Was this after that death to the Tribs, where I totally ineptly tried to save you? Sorry about that, my friend. I had lots of fun heckling and being heckled by you, ranking and growing up with you, wish you'd come back.

GL with the next...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55114 Previous topic | Next topic