Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, Enforc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55067
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Feb-07 09:20 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55067, "(DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, Enforcer of Dagdan"

Sun Feb 11 20:18:44 2007

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Breganu perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:291

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..., dalneko, 12-Feb-07 09:03 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..., Eroci (Guest), 12-Feb-07 09:26 AM, #4
Reply Holy #### did I blame a lot of bad stuff on Breganu......., Spymistress (Guest), 12-Feb-07 09:29 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..., HeraldScribe (Guest), 12-Feb-07 01:51 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..., Cordango (Guest), 12-Feb-07 05:20 PM, #7
Reply And then there was one. Damn it. txt, Spymistress (Guest), 11-Feb-07 11:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: And then there was one., dalneko, 12-Feb-07 12:42 AM, #2

dalnekoMon 12-Feb-07 09:03 AM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55075, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..."
In response to Reply #0

Hands down the most fun I've had with any character on the game so far. Somewhere along the line his personality became similar to a previous character of mine named Martz, but hey, if it's fun right?

Thugs are pretty neat. Had I known it was going to be this neat I would've gone to third attack first before deciding to split my paths. It is incredibly easy to become Enforcer of Dagdan. Mostly because practically -NO ONE- wants to join the Dagdan guild. When I first joined there were 4 members total including myself. No one else ever logged on from what I saw. Asoa was about for a while then deleted and so did the rest of them. My last login the Dagdan guild had two members in it. Myself and another thief I had never seen before. Dunno why, go figure. Dagdan is a nice hometown to have even if you can learn thug skills at other places. P.S. Seperate is awesome for fighting necromancers who favour their armies.

Once I got to hero though I become kinda bored due to my mindset that at hero there's like nothing else to do. But I was wrong. Sticking it out I realised that there's still stuff to be accomplished, which was fun too. By this point almost everyone Breganu has interacted it is either dead or deleted. That and since I fell into the having more than one character trap, it's hard for me to remember who I interacted with who. Make a post and I'll reply. Not that I interacted with a lot of folks, but hey.

ALSO: Do not play more than one character at a time no matter how tempting it is. You will end up deleting one of them since you'll start focusing on the other. Usually the one that ends up getting deleted is the one that was rolled up first.

Thief Guilds

Gringora - You're pretty awesome. You've helped out Breganu since he was in his early 20s all the way up to Hero. I liked what you were trying to do with the guilds. Too bad that meeting, afaik, never came to past.

Myrakie - Often I'd log on and just specifically check the who list to see if you were on. Mostly because it was fun running around with you. Nevermind all those times you stabbed me for my jokes. All in good fun. It was also really funny when you robbed Krynna of her stuff and tell her it was me just so you could continue doing business with her. Which I didn't mind since I figured any publicity for Dagdan guild is good publicity.

Cordango - Dude. You were like barely around except for that one time you called me in to help you kill Gerhas.

Paskat - Didn't interact with you much since you were Tribunal and I didn't want to be in the same city as you since I was probably there to stab some Imperials or someone else.

Fezzo - We're talking about you getting me another Heartseeker and then all of sudden tell me that I just robbed an orc of most of his coins. I laughed. Mostly because I was in the Kuo-Toa Lair at the time. However, as stated above, I'll take credit for the actions of other thieves no problem.

Uncaballed

Eroci - What happened to you? I liked having an assassin buddy around. I know you hit level 44 and then kinda got stuck there due to not being able to find groups or whatever. I told you, even if I was level 51 just hit me up and I'll help you level up.

Gerhas - I liked testing my blackjack skills on you and taking your stuff when it worked.

And uh, that's all I can remember. Keep an eye out for my next concept! Dark-elf poisoner thief Herald who sells poisoned weapons and anything else you want poisoned for a price. Maybe.

Eroci (Guest)Mon 12-Feb-07 09:26 AM

#55076, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..."
In response to Reply #3

Dude,

I had a blast with you. You taught me some stuff, and I thank you immensely. I am very sad to see this, I wanted to finish up some rp with you, but our log on times became different or something. But as an IC thing, Breganu was Eroci's closest friend and will be mourned deeply for the loss. Thanks, and good luck in the future.

Eroci

Spymistress (Guest)Mon 12-Feb-07 09:29 AM

#55077, "Holy #### did I blame a lot of bad stuff on Breganu......."
In response to Reply #3

Like all the times I trapped the path into the Inn. Ahem. There's probably still Heralds that don't have a clue you weren't a trapper.

Loved running around with you. And ####ing-a Martz. That's a name from a while back. Most civilized ranger Myrakie ever met. Note to rangers: You don't -always- have to be a whore to thieves. lol

Good luck on the fields and with your new thief. After reading your concept, I'm sure we'll meet soon enough in game.

HeraldScribe (Guest)Mon 12-Feb-07 01:51 PM

#55081, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..."
In response to Reply #3

Hmm, we only interacted a few times in the Inn. Tiatan tried to make a point of getting to know all of the leaders of the various organizations, but the two people he seemed to fail with were Breganu and Cordango. I always did wonder if you were a Lightwalker, though. It's good to know my suspicions were right, and I completely agree with the whole one character at a time thing, but then, I have enough difficulty maintaining one role at a time as is. Good luck with your next/current or whatever it is.

Tiatan

Cordango (Guest)Mon 12-Feb-07 05:20 PM

#55083, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Breganu the Hand of the Unseen, En..."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, note my post on the graveyard...I deleted Cordango for the exact same reason! You just caught up with me at the end of the char basically. Right after third age, not only was I not a huge fan of poisoners (lots of risk, seemingly little luck) and playing another thief, but I didn't like the new cabal I ended up joining..

Ho-hum. Good luck on your next, hope it's a thief. I agree, they are fun, the most fun possibly.

Spymistress (Guest)Sun 11-Feb-07 11:50 PM

#55068, "And then there was one. Damn it. txt"
In response to Reply #0

What finally made you delete?

dalnekoMon 12-Feb-07 12:42 AM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
268 posts
#55069, "RE: And then there was one."
In response to Reply #1

Almost every login being folks in range either being other goodies or neutrals. I dunno. It was crazy. That and I fell into the multiple character trap. Proper post when it is not crazy late at night.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55067 Previous topic | Next topic