Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, Spym..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54937
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Feb-07 09:56 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54937, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, Spymistress of Blackclaw"

Wed Feb 7 20:53:06 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Myrakie perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:556

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A few forgotten names - Goodbyes, Spymistress (Guest), 14-Feb-07 07:57 AM, #34
Reply Stats - I was on East Road... a lot....., Spymistress (Guest), 10-Feb-07 12:49 PM, #28
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, ..., Progglesnort (Guest), 08-Feb-07 03:58 PM, #16
Reply Some Goodbyes - txt, SpyMistress (Guest), 08-Feb-07 08:14 AM, #6
Reply RE: Some Goodbyes - txt, Meora (Guest), 08-Feb-07 09:13 AM, #8
Reply Bah. Large Skeletons. I love Meora. n/t, Spymistress (Guest), 08-Feb-07 09:14 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Bah. Large Skeletons. I love Meora. n/t, Meora (Guest), 08-Feb-07 02:46 PM, #15
          Reply Blech. txt, Spymistress (Guest), 09-Feb-07 07:37 AM, #19
               Reply RE: Blech. txt, Meora (Guest), 10-Feb-07 08:47 AM, #23
                    Reply No kidding..... Well, I was wrong. Heh. n/t, Spymistress (Guest), 10-Feb-07 11:13 AM, #26
Reply Damn there goes another of my favs, Drakgrak (Guest), 08-Feb-07 10:16 AM, #10
Reply Re: Drakgrak, Spymistress (Guest), 08-Feb-07 10:53 AM, #11
Reply RE: Some Goodbyes - txt, Lucury (Guest), 08-Feb-07 01:00 PM, #12
Reply Oh you., Spymistress (Guest), 08-Feb-07 01:05 PM, #13
Reply Last caption of Myrakie's gear., Spymistress (Guest), 08-Feb-07 01:06 PM, #14
Reply And then there were two, Breganu (Guest), 08-Feb-07 07:04 PM, #17
Reply RE: And then there were two, Spymistress (Guest), 10-Feb-07 09:57 AM, #24
Reply Myrakie!, Merlaan (Guest), 09-Feb-07 06:59 AM, #18
Reply Thanks. Merlaan was fun, too! n/t, Spymistress (Guest), 14-Feb-07 07:47 AM, #32
Reply I loved your crazy trap ladden ass. lol nt, Eudrallia (Guest), 09-Feb-07 11:32 AM, #20
Reply Only reason I gave you Steel Rose was....., Spymistress (Guest), 10-Feb-07 11:11 AM, #25
     Reply Yea, Myself, Krilcov loved that ####. nt, Eudrallia (Guest), 10-Feb-07 11:58 AM, #27
Reply How could you forget such a handsome devil?, Tiatan, 09-Feb-07 08:55 PM, #21
Reply Don't know how I forgot you and Tysda. txt, Spymistress (Guest), 10-Feb-07 08:36 AM, #22
     Reply RE: Don't know how I forgot you and Tysda. txt, Tiatan, 10-Feb-07 06:40 PM, #29
Reply RE: Some Goodbyes - txt, Theroc (Guest), 13-Feb-07 04:03 PM, #30
     Reply Theroc, I don't like you. txt, Spymistress (Guest), 14-Feb-07 07:45 AM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, ..., Kharghurln (Guest), 07-Feb-07 11:36 PM, #4
Reply I agree with this, Nano (Guest), 08-Feb-07 07:22 AM, #5
Reply Ah, Nanorab...., Spymistress (Guest), 08-Feb-07 08:22 AM, #7
Reply Khar.... txt, Spymistress (Guest), 14-Feb-07 07:48 AM, #33
Reply Awww, Miko (Guest), 07-Feb-07 11:16 PM, #3
Reply Can you share some of the things you like specificly? n..., Spymistress (Guest), 14-Feb-07 09:18 AM, #35
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, ..., Paskat (Guest), 07-Feb-07 10:33 PM, #1
     Reply Paskat. txt, SpyMistress (Guest), 07-Feb-07 10:58 PM, #2

Spymistress (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 07:57 AM

#55121, "A few forgotten names - Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Blackclaw thieves - The thieves I saw in the guild before Myrakie's death were showing promise. I can't wait to see what all of you amount to. Good luck, thieves!

Cordango - I fell into the multiple character trap towards the end of Myrakie's life as well. Honestly, I'd been thinking about deleting her for a couple weeks as it was, and the age death came at a good time. Good luck on the fields.

Chagos - You annoying little bastard. I loved roleplay with Chagos, as for quite a while he was Myrakie's only target that was worth while to kill. But -everytime- I saw you, you were either with Nano, or already dead!

Ishdor - Probably the only Felar that Myrakie had anything close to a crush on, and also the only one she knew that openly hunted humans (not a bad thing). The few runs we did with eachother were awesome, but it seemed that our play times kept close for the beginging of Myrakie's life, but when my schedual changed, I didn't get to see you much afterwards. A shame.

Hunsobo - Ok, so when I knocked you out and stole a bunch of stuff, the last thing I expected was for you to buy them back. Myrakie was thrilled and nervous at the same time, but after the deal was done, I never, ever aimed for you again. Few and far between that you see characters with enough pride (and balls) to meet Myrakie after being robbed already. This earned lots of respect from Blackclaw.

Well, I just thought of a few names that I should add up, so there they are. Feel free to post if I missed you!

Spymistress (Guest)Sat 10-Feb-07 12:49 PM

#55037, "Stats - I was on East Road... a lot....."
In response to Reply #0

% of lifetime in the wilderness 10 %
% of lifetime in the cities 14 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star 7 %
--------------------------------------------------

69 % of lifetime on East Road (roughly)

Progglesnort (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 03:58 PM

#54981, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, ..."
In response to Reply #0

I did know you with another character, i wont say who, because im still alive and all, but i honestly cant distiguish between certain interactions that i had with you with either character. I can say that one or the other of us ran into your traps on Eastern all the time. I agree with Drakgrak, you are one of the best trapper thieves i have ever seen. And believe me, your not the only person who intended on only playing your char for a half hour at a time and got sucked in. Hope to see you around. Good luck with your next.

SpyMistress (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 08:14 AM

#54961, "Some Goodbyes - txt"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry if I miss anyone, and I'll probably add to this later. If I miss you - PLEASE post something.

All in all I had a great time playing Myrakie. She was my first thief character, and also the first character I'd ever played to make it over level 18. Something like my 3 or 4th character ever.

I started out playing Myrakie rather briefly, logging on here and there just to play for 10-20 minutes before getting bored. However, as seems to be the case here at CF, I fell in head first and started enjoying myself more and more. I was scared to death of pvp at all until about level 30 with this character, and still - to her death - avoided it as much as possible. My opinion being that trapper thieves suck at PVP almost as much as pickpockets, unless the character uses a lot of preps. I wasn't even flying half the time. However, being a trapper in general definately made up for my lack of skill with pvp.

I do plan to pick up the character file eventually, so I'll be looking forward to that Super-Ganky title around there somewhere.

I can't say I really had many enemies that I ran into a lot with Myrakie, though the two that come to mind are definately Draktel and Kanaev. Being new, the first time I was summoned, I panicked. The first time I was nightgaunted, I panicked (and the second, ahem). I tried to stick out of raid situations because of this, trying to become more comfortable with the pvp before the dying constantly really started to annoy me.

Just a quick clarification before everyone starts posting back to all of this. Let me get my thoughts on the character out of the way first, so that those that wanna insult can save themselves the time.

Myrakie was a lying, cheating, robbing, hot-tempered, illogical, irrational, and very childish bitch. She wasn't ment to be trusted by anyone, or even befriended. The IC interaction that I planned with this character was generally none, but as the character grew, that changed as well. If you crossed her, she'd cross you a thousand times until the end of the world. If you talked #### to her, I'm sure she did it back to annoying levels.

So now that's out of the way - time for goodbyes!

Now, for as short a list of goodbyes and thankyous that I can come up with, though I'm sure it won't be that short after almost 600 hours.

Progglesnort - I was starting to get upset about loosing the character as soon as Progglesnort started getting upset. Sad, I know, but hey. 600 hours is a lot of time to build connection. Myrakie absolutely loved you. Even enough to talk to you politely while she was wanted. I apprectiate all the help you gave me over all. I swear I know you as another character, but I'm not going to venture a guess, so I'll just say thank you.

Eoal - Loved interacting with you when both characters were much younger, and sort of fell out of contact once you took title as a Magistrate.

Rebin - Myrakie hated you. I think you're a jerk. Ahem. The one thing that was horribly upsetting about the roleplay between Myrakie and Rebin was that I was warranted because of a bug. However, I tried to work it out ICly - which was wicked fun - but I age died the next day.

Merlaan - I don't know if Myrakie ever thanked Merlaan enough for everything he did for her, and I don't think I can say it enough for all the support you gave me as a new player. Thanks so much.

Valryn - Damned if we didn't have anything but good times. All I saw was solid rp and that famous Imperial bloodlust that made Myrakie giddy. Thanks for your help when I first joined up with Blackclaw, and I'm glad that you're still going strong.

Seyn - I have -no idea- if you still play, or anything past the few hours I spend with you in character. I do have to say, however, that if it weren't for Seyn, Myrakie would have been quite a different character. I loved our interaction, and Myrakie was in misery weeks after the character deleted.

Breganu - Nothing I can say that I don't think Myrakie hasn't said in character. You're a tank. Respect deserved and earned. Thanks so much for everything.

Khar - By far one of my favorite characters to interact with, and had Myrakie gone Imperial I'm sure we could have been very very close. The only Imperial, that wasn't a shadow, that Myrakie would never lie to.

Maethron - I can't wait to see how far you go in the magistrates and in the guild. Myrakie was impressed as hell with all the work you put into the guild and all of the reports pouring in about how wonderful you were as a magistrate - Myrakie was a very proud Guild master when you came around, lemme tell ya. Keep it up.

Miko - Hon, Myrakie loved you. Even though you were one of the jerks that broke into her house, you were also one of the only ones that didn't take your #### out of character. Thanks for that, and for everything else. Myrakie respected you instantly when you came to meet her, knewing that she was probably just going to knock you out.

Eldin - Bah. Old name, and we didn't interact much, but I thought I'd throw up a thank you for getting me settled in Blackclaw when I was under level 10. HUGE help.

Kaneav - Scions always creepy the hell out of Myrakie, and nothing scares the #### out of me more as a player than walking by one of my traps just in time to see a quasit getting knocked out, and not having the balls to stick around the fight you. Sorry I didn't put up much of a show. Maybe when I'm more comfortable with the pvp aspect I won't be such a pushover, lol.

Gringora - Definately had a lot of help from you, and since I believe you're still alive, I'll be able to post more things that I want to say when the character passes (hopefully no time soon!) Best of luck.

Dravon - I hated you. You were a horrible thief and a coward, even for a Nexan. Myrakie threw up when you assended, though I have to admit she hadn't interacted with Dravon in a number of years, and a lot of things could have changed. Clean cut rp from your end, and I loved the interaction.

Ronauk and Nuekar (sorry for spelling) - You two gave me some serious run around as far as the Village goes, but you always paid me well, so I never gave you any trouble. The rp was great, and I think the Village is my favorite cabal in Myrakie's lifetime that she interacted with.

Drakgrak - As soon as I delete, and make a new character, you log on. I can't tell you how absoultely pissed I was for missing the chance to say goodbye to you in character. If I said everything I wanted to say here, I'd already have written a few hundred pages of thanks. You were a huge support to a complete newbie, if you knew it or not. Myrakie absoultely loved Drakgrak for his honesty and his humor, and I can say that Drakgrak is the -only- villager that Myrakie wouldn't have killed given a 100% shot that you'd die. You were my favorite character to interact with, and I was always checking for you as soon as I signed on. If you had fur, Myrakie would have given you more gifts. Heh.

Imam - We didn't interact much, which is probably good. Seems like you came out of ####ing nowhere, and all of my customers clearly said "If you don't have it, Imam would." About the same time I started getting bored with the character. From what I hear, you're doing an amazing job. Keep it up.

Nanorab - We had some awesome times, and, like Drakgrak, there's nothing I can say here that I don't think you've already heard from Myrakie. Solid rp, -great- sense of humor, and a lot of showing me around that I needed. Thanks so so so much. I can probably attribute my never being hunted by a nexan to you, so thanks again. I'm expecting to hear about Nanorab singing for Myrakie's spirit. *wink*

Hilan and Grekh - Hilan, I have to give you A LOT of credit for sticking it out over the no penis incident. I'm pleased that you decided to stick it out and stay around, even though it dramaticly changed your character. Much respect. Myrakie -loved- Hilan, but more-so loved Hilana. I never got to get you that dress. *snaps* Grekh, you suck for wussing out.

Outlanders - You were hated in character almost as much as out. If I didn't interact with you, and it's not obvious what I'm refering to, don't worry about it.

Vaisk(whatever-assassin) - Dissapointed that you talked a lot of IC #### and then deleted. Was hoping to catch up with you on your threats.

All Marans that participated in Blackclaw Guild raid, short of Miko and the healer that quit immeditately after - When you start something IC, finnish it IC... otherwise you're worthless.

Zaphodine - Myrakie loved Zaph, probably because of her love for the Heralds. I have to apologize for uncoothly knocking you out a million times in a row to get Myrakie's point across... but it's what she does, and it certainly worked.

Maldovar - I'll be posting that poem that you made up for Myrakie at some point. I do have to say that I was laughing so hard I was nearly crying. Sorry to see that you didn't stick around. I was pulling for you. Good luck with your next.

Ghognai - You put a bad taste in my mouth for my character, which, after over 500 hours takes a lot. But you managed. Probably when you went OOC and started calling me names and telling me to #### off. I wish you luck with your next, but frankly, I hope you give it a break.

Immortals - Not a lot of immortal interaction with this character. Have to thank whichever Immortal popped me over rank 11 when I was stalling with nerves about being a newbie. It was a good push. Thanks to whoever advanced me to Spymaster, and again to whoever changed my title to Spymistress. The Fortress raiding Blackclaw "quest" sucked, and I hated it. If any immortal that was involved would be willing to send me over and e-mail or anything of the like with a few pointers as to something I could have done to help out, please do. The illithid quest sucked quite a bit more - my girdle stole, voices whispering to me from in the shadows that I can be of help - and then.... nothing. Again, if it was something I did or didn't do (as I honestly don't know) please let me know in an e-mail so I can not make the same mistake again. Thanks so much.

I think that's all the people I can pull a responce to at the moment. Like I said, if I missed you, please let me know!

The East Road is safe for travel again! Tell your friends!

Meora (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 09:13 AM

#54963, "RE: Some Goodbyes - txt"
In response to Reply #6

Aww, personally I saw Myrakie as Meora's dead sister. I had a lot of fun traveling with you, and trying to talk you into going to Calendryl(sp?) to fight skeletons.

Regardless, it was fun and I can't cait to see who you've got next.

Meora A'cherati.

Spymistress (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 09:14 AM

#54964, "Bah. Large Skeletons. I love Meora. n/t"
In response to Reply #8

nt

Meora (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 02:46 PM

#54979, "RE: Bah. Large Skeletons. I love Meora. n/t"
In response to Reply #9

Sounded like you hated my other character. Seemed like you wanted absolutely nothing to do with Balim. Wonder if that has anything to do with the pack sense that felar get when they're together. Trying to remember what it was that Meora did that we both kept bringing up for a good laugh though, remember what that was?

Balim Nah'Karimthorin
Meora A'cherati.

Spymistress (Guest)Fri 09-Feb-07 07:37 AM

#55020, "Blech. txt"
In response to Reply #15

No, I don't remember very well, but I'll think on it, and definately post it up if I think of it. The pack sense between Meora and Myrakie was generally because Meora was the only female of the same race that Myrakie had ever met (pc wise). Also, since Myrakie was lined up to be a Herald for quite a long time, she had a lot of respect for anyone inducted. Myrakie stepped out of induction when she realized that being a Herald means no stealing in the Inn, or trapping the path. Pff, screw that. I made a lot of gold.

I know that durning the whole marrage rp that Meora and the other Herald were holding out (yes I know who it is, but I'm not taking a stab at spelling it because I don't at all remember, and don't want to completely #### it up) was extremely rough on Myrakie. Not a lot of characters saw much of her hate for a Fela marrying an Elf (a bard no less), but I did a lot of roleplay setting hubby up for some major falls once you were married. Once a few other characters that were involved in the scene I'm thinking of die, I'll be able to post more about it.

When hubby deleted, Myrakie looked for Meora everywhere - half out of "I told you so" and half out of love. I think I caught up with you once after the fact. I think I brought you a gift or something to cheer you up, but it didn't work. When Meora ended her life, Myrakie didn't leave her guild in respect of death for a week, and would talk to no one else but Felar and the Guild leaders, and she wasn't very nice in either case on account of how mad she was that she'd let Meora get so depressed that she ended her life.

And don't feel bad over Balim. I'll explain. This probably was on the mind of a lot of Nexans I talked to, expecially seeing how close Nano and Myrakie were.

Myrakie had some extrememly bad experiences with bards, and had come to hate most of them. Plus, you were Nexan.

Myrakie's view on Nexus -
Sure, sure, Nexus has it's place. Balance and all, wonderful. She was, infact, neutral. However, any person that can rush into the Fortress one second with a whole bunch of Imperials in tow, and then the next day be killing Imperials with a whole bunch of Scions in tow... not to be trusted and almost as good at playing both sides of the fence as Myrakie was herself. As far as Myrakie was concerned, those of the Nexus were the only ones who were more sneaky and devious than she was. If the world survived this long with the balance swinging back and forth, then something had to have been working. Generaly, Myrakie respected Nexus for two reasons, and two reasons only:
1. Nano
2. Got paid a lot of money for magic items

From what I saw from Meora, I could see by your rp that you were getting sick of the character almost right away, and with the wedding falling through, I stopped seeing you around at all until you deleted her. However, with early Meora and almost all I saw of Balim, your rp was consistant and even though Myrakie hated Balim, I had a pretty good time with the interactions we had.

Meora (Guest)Sat 10-Feb-07 08:47 AM

#55032, "RE: Blech. txt"
In response to Reply #19

Nope, Linerasas never deleted. I know because of two things. The first, he was never in the battlefields. The second, two of my characters have met him already.

Spymistress (Guest)Sat 10-Feb-07 11:13 AM

#55035, "No kidding..... Well, I was wrong. Heh. n/t"
In response to Reply #23

n/t

Drakgrak (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 10:16 AM

#54969, "Damn there goes another of my favs"
In response to Reply #6

First things first, your char rarely gave me the impression that you are new to cf, except for instances where I was fighting Draktel and Palmer. Having said that I heard you were doing pretty well with your shiny mithril dagger, hehe. I think you have been the best trapper thief I have seen so far and that class is a rare breed. I have no idea what ingredients you use, but your traps sure as hell kicked up a lot of storm. Kudos for such a succesful thief.

I do not remember exactly, Drakgrak is a pretty old char too, but I think we first interacted when I was knocked out by your trap and you stole my knapsack. I did not mind the other items being taken but that really pissed me off. I think I even challenged your ranking group in the mount and so on. But then you said you wanted to return it to me or something and we hit it off from there.

You were the only non village guy Drakgrak trusted and would sit down for a drink with. I played refree between you and the other villagers a lot of time too, hehe.

Yeah Drakgrak is a honest char with pride in the dwarven word of honour and so on and you caught on to it pretty early. Thanks for the money trip there, I can assure you it was well spent. Damn, you will be missed. Everytime I logged in I would do a whois m or come to blackclaw and yell out for you

Too bad I missed your IC goodbye, hope you have got something rolled and ready. Return to the game quick, we need players!

Spymistress (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 10:53 AM

#54971, "Re: Drakgrak"
In response to Reply #10

Thanks so much. I'm glad it wasn't horribly obvious. lol.

Drak and Myrakie met like you said... except I sacraficed the bag I'd stole when he started flipping out and bought a new one and gave it to him. Oh yeah, burn. Myrakie's petty like that.

As far as my ingredients go:

Almost all of the traps I've used over the months have been either free, laying on the ground or mobs in obvious places, or bought at an obvious shopkeeper. The rest were mainly gifts from other characters. I just happened to have the overall best luck finding traps that do what I wanted them to... like 10 hours of sleep, or bleeding that lasts longer than a gutshot.

I don't remember many of the traps that I used on Drak, but I think most of them were just regular guild-bought damage traps that caused bleeding.

The traps revamp was wonderful, and it makes me want to play another trapper in the furture to be able to work out a lot of questions and problems I had with trapping.

Lucury (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 01:00 PM

#54976, "RE: Some Goodbyes - txt"
In response to Reply #6

I love that debacle where I seem to be magnetically pulled towards your traps, over and over again. Nice char, unfortunate we couldn't have met more.

Spymistress (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 01:05 PM

#54977, "Oh you."
In response to Reply #12

I don't think I set a trap for more than a few hours while we were both on that you didn't stumble into. Heh. I don't believe I ever robbed you, as per Myrakie's code of shadows not killing eachother, but I'm pretty sure I wanted to.

What little I saw of you was awesome. Good luck.

Spymistress (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 01:06 PM

#54978, "Last caption of Myrakie's gear."
In response to Reply #6

You are using:
<worn on finger> a wooden ring with a black opal
<worn on finger> a fire opal ring
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of fire
<worn around neck> a dark thieves' cloak
<worn on body> the hide of the Ancient Red Dragon
<worn on tail> a wide ring rimmed with razor sharp spikes
<worn on head> a captain's hat
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> a pair of spiked leggings
<worn on hindpaws> rear-claw extensions
<worn on forepaws> a pair of razor-sharp front claw extensions
<worn on arms> adamantite vambraces
<worn about body> a long coat of velvet midnight
<worn about waist> a belt of green dragonscales
<worn around wrist> a brass dragonscale bracer
<worn around wrist> an adamantite bracer
<mainhand wielded> the Cuendillar Dagger of the Empress
<worn as shield> (Humming) the shield of darkness

Breganu (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 07:04 PM

#54994, "And then there were two"
In response to Reply #6

It was kinda cool having a full set of 'kingpins' for all the guilds and we were all pretty much buddy-buddy with each other given I was the only non-neutral of the bunch. It was fun once we got something decent going. Wish we could have actually made it into the Inferno and not the Quasi-Inferno that is Ante-Hell. But two thieves, a bard, an alligator/dolphin shifter, and a goodie conjurer do not an effect Hell group make.

Spymistress (Guest)Sat 10-Feb-07 09:57 AM

#55033, "RE: And then there were two"
In response to Reply #17

That trip sucked. I don't think I ever stabbed Yorth hard enough to make up for it. Rp wise I had a great time with you afterwards with the three aggro mobs and my gentlewalk decided it didn't want to do anything. Good luck in the future.

Merlaan (Guest)Fri 09-Feb-07 06:59 AM

#55019, "Myrakie!"
In response to Reply #6

There goes closest and only Merlaan's friend. Liked you much. Our interactions were quite colorful. Best of luck with your next!

Spymistress (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 07:47 AM

#55119, "Thanks. Merlaan was fun, too! n/t"
In response to Reply #18

nt

Eudrallia (Guest)Fri 09-Feb-07 11:32 AM

#55024, "I loved your crazy trap ladden ass. lol nt"
In response to Reply #6

nt

Spymistress (Guest)Sat 10-Feb-07 11:11 AM

#55034, "Only reason I gave you Steel Rose was....."
In response to Reply #20

I had a full inventory and needed to take items out of my girdle to heal with after you beat me down and left me bleeding, otherwise I wouldn't have surived. Sure, I could have just dropped the dagger, did my thing, and not give up the dagger to someone.... but, Myrakie knew that it would kill a lot of people in your hands, so what the hell? I heard you lost it pretty quickly, but eh, that's how it goes.

Myrakie loved your character because she was always polite (even in a crazy sort of way) and didn't seem at all bothered that Myrakie robbed her -everytime- they crossed paths... usually coin.

I liked your character because you always seemed to have a consistant pattern of rp, and were one of the only Villagers to tell Myrakie not to set traps where people walk instead of pay her for ruining them. Heh.

Good luck.

Eudrallia (Guest)Sat 10-Feb-07 11:58 AM

#55036, "Yea, Myself, Krilcov loved that ####. nt"
In response to Reply #25

nt

TiatanFri 09-Feb-07 08:55 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55026, "How could you forget such a handsome devil?"
In response to Reply #6

Okay, so maybe Myrakie and Tiatan didn't interact as much as they could have and I overestimated the IC bond they had, but hey, you stopped robbing me and did what you could to make certain I wouldn't fall into your traps, so there had to have been something. Sorry I walked you off that cliff that one time and all those other deaths I'm directly responsible for, but as you probably know, I have even less experience with this game than you, so you have to cut me some slack. I suppose in the end, Tiatan got what he wanted out of Myrakie, but I would have liked to have interacted more, regardless. Ah well; c'est la vie. Good luck with your next.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Spymistress (Guest)Sat 10-Feb-07 08:36 AM

#55031, "Don't know how I forgot you and Tysda. txt"
In response to Reply #21

Tiatan, even after running Myrakie off of a cliff and all that jazz, was still respected. The way you got Myrakie's attention to begin with was a blast, and I think I had that shield for about 120 hours or something. I actually liked your character quite a bit, and you didn't seem as newbish as I felt, trust me.

As both characters are dead, I just wanted to say that when Tiatan started wrapping ideas with Myrakie about a lot of chaos within the Empire, I wish you'd stuck with it. You asked me for a list of names, and I told you that I'd get back to you with a lot of information. Good advice - when a thief you don't totally trusts says she'll help you, make sure to check up on her here and there. By the time you deleted, I think I had about three or four Imperials ready to sit down and chat with you about murdering their Cabal leaders.

Hehe. But I actually liked Tiatan a lot. His sense of humor kept Myrakie laughing and his devotion to his wife made Myrakie soft hearted - hence why I didn't murder wifey or rob her all the time.

Myrakie always spied on Tysda and followed her around all over the place making sure that if I needed to use Tysda for blackmail or leverage, that I'd have something of any usefulness. To Myrakie's disapointment, Tysda was a good girl and kept herself out of trouble.

TiatanSat 10-Feb-07 06:40 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55041, "RE: Don't know how I forgot you and Tysda. txt"
In response to Reply #22

Gods, that would have been so fun. Draktel would have hated me (I bet he had no idea I was planning this). I really wanted to do something like that so badly, but then Tiatan had to go and fall deeply in love (I need to play an evil character to prevent this from happening so much, argh). I'll likely play another devious character in the future sometime just because they're so fun. I have to do a bit more exploration and PK practice first, though. I need to develop those skills. Still, the biggest problem with Tiatan interacting with Myrakie was the fact that he could never see her, and hence talk to her, plus I'm too lazy and forgetful to write notes (I have a really short attention span, like a fish).

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Theroc (Guest)Tue 13-Feb-07 04:03 PM

#55099, "RE: Some Goodbyes - txt"
In response to Reply #6

Even though I met you at a very last part of your life, I thought I will get a mention. You looked like a perfect SUGA-Mama and actually you acted a little like that in the beginning especially with my quests. I am stilling carrying a sack full of milk for you.

Spymistress (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 07:45 AM

#55118, "Theroc, I don't like you. txt"
In response to Reply #30

Honestly, the few times we met, I ended the interaction by straight out ignoring you, or getting what I wanted from you and leaving.

From the "RP" that I saw from you, I hope I never run into you again. The reason you got 'quests' from Myrakie is because you annoyed the everliving #### out of her. Borderline sexual harassment, if it weren't so damned pathetic. Even other Heralds were creeped out after watching you RP with Myrakie so much that one of them asked me if the harassment was bad enough to warrant you being expelled from the Heralds. I said yes.

I have no idea if this is intended for the character to be a creep, but, if it is, kudos.

I obviously don't know you out of character, so this is totally an IC gripe. If the horrible case of lust and harassment was in character for Theroc, then go for it, but as I'd said multiple times with Myrakie - if she could have pk'd Theroc, she'd have made it a top priority.

Kharghurln (Guest)Wed 07-Feb-07 11:36 PM

#54946, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed our interactions, thought you had some really solid RP, don't think we ever fought, though I did hit some of your traps a bit. Good luck with your next!

Nano (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 07:22 AM

#54959, "I agree with this"
In response to Reply #4

You were consistant, dirty and thiefy. It is what you expect of a blackclaw thief. I liked you a lot and disagree with people who want to hate you. They just don't understand that if someone is being nasty and making threats it is not just OOC bitching. It can also be IC bitching and yours was always with the idea of the character. Especially when sometime you only have words because traps are not super-deadly. They really did hurt me though Thank you for packing too.

Spymistress (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 08:22 AM

#54962, "Ah, Nanorab...."
In response to Reply #5

Wouldn't have had half the luck I did with traps if it weren't for my test Fela. Thanks so much.

Spymistress (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 07:48 AM

#55120, "Khar.... txt"
In response to Reply #4

Loved your character, no doubt about it. Thanks for the compliment!

Good luck in the fields. Hope to see the Empress around for a while.

Miko (Guest)Wed 07-Feb-07 11:16 PM

#54942, "Awww"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you finally kick the bucket. At least I don't have to worry about stumbling into your traps while I'm moving about. Wish things could have been better with the whole guild incident. Some things I didn't see eye to eye about, but I enjoyed your thoughts behind a theives guild. Anyhow, good luck on your next!

Spymistress (Guest)Wed 14-Feb-07 09:18 AM

#55122, "Can you share some of the things you like specificly? n..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

Paskat (Guest)Wed 07-Feb-07 10:33 PM

#54939, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Myrakie the Hand of the Unseen, ..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm glad to see another guildmaster stick it out until the bitter end. Outside of the Spire, you were probably the only other person I really trusted 99% (I didn't quite trust you completely, since you did have a tendency to get into trouble with your traps in the cities).

Anyway, sorry about the time I had to kill like that while you were wanted, I didn't like it but you understand. Best of luck in your future chars.

SpyMistress (Guest)Wed 07-Feb-07 10:58 PM

#54940, "Paskat. txt"
In response to Reply #1

Myrakie loved Paskat, even after he killed her.

I had a lot of fun with many, many different characters, but very little of them included only rp, instead of a mix of rp and pvp. Paskat was one of the character I can honestly say Myrakie didn't lie to (too much). She didn't trust you past 50% because of the Magistrate thing, but seeing as how he was pulling Provost and his guild, that was more than enough for respect from Myrakie. Eveyone has a place, and Paskat seemed to do pretty well where he was, and still running his guild. Good show.

It's late here, so I'll be posting goodbyes and such tomorrow during the day when I have some time. It'll be a HUGE list, so if I miss anyone - or if you want to avoid me missing out - feel free to leave any comments for me you want.

Had a great time playing Myrakie. Logs to follow as well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54937 Previous topic | Next topic