Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Astinax the Champion of the Virtue..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54927
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Feb-07 09:00 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54927, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Astinax the Champion of the Virtues"

Wed Feb 7 07:58:38 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Astinax perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:242

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Astinax (Guest)Thu 08-Feb-07 05:20 PM

#54984, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow, what a crap role I wrote for this character. I can't believe I actually lasted this long with him. Its more a testament to great interactions within the Fortress and without than anything else.

Trabryn, thanks for the intitial empowerment and sorry for the disappointment. I wrote a bad role, played if half-a$$ed and I'm sorry that you were forced to read it and deal with it. Thanks for the talking to at the end. It made me realize how badly I had mangled this character and what happens when you can't get comfortable with a role.

As to everyone else, I have to say that I always enjoy being a part of Fortress. Some of the cabal chatter can get a little tiresome at times, but its nice to always have folks around that you can depend on and who are going to help you out when you are in a tight spot.

Itholin, Lauraine, Daaelen, Ellenia, Depoenstende (or whatever it was), Soleric and all the rest, thanks for making it a great time. Phryxal and Chokiare - I thought you were both stand-out leaders.

As for enemies there were only a couple that left a really big impression on me. I thought Draktel, Malic, Hunsobo and Veressis were very well-played. Thanks for the fun fights.

If I foregot anyone, I'm sorry, this character spanded almost 8 months so I'm sure there are quite a few that I might have missed.

Astinax

Elleinia (Guest)Fri 09-Feb-07 08:55 AM

#55021, "Hope I see you around..."
In response to Reply #2

You make CF a better place to play.

Hunsobo (Guest)Thu 22-Feb-07 02:24 PM

#55433, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #2

"As for enemies there were only a couple that left a really big impression on me. I thought Draktel, Malic, Hunsobo and Veressis were very well-played. Thanks for the fun fights."

Thanks for the kind words. It was kinda fun when you were level 47ish and I was level 41ish and all of Fort would come to raid Empire and you and I were the only ones in each other's range.

Good luck with the next.

DaelenWed 07-Feb-07 03:29 PM
Member since 02nd Nov 2006
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54929, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Astinax the Champion of the Vi..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh Asti you silly dwarf.
Gonna miss ya.

Best of luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54927 Previous topic | Next topic