Subject: "Swamp=fela deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54713
Show all folders

Kazee (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 10:16 PM

#54713, "Swamp=fela deleted."

I told myself the next time I died and got looted I was done, so here it is. For the most part had a lot of fun. My first ranger and second outlander so that was great. Thanks to all those I interacted with and everything. On to a few goodbyes:

Vargraye, thanks for always being for some fun and helping me regear a few times, and keeping me alive all those times when I was fighting three or four people that came to the Tree. You're a solid druid.

Bulanu, I'd like to thank you for the induction. Haven't seen you around though for quite a while. Outlander needs you!

Halis, was great watching you defend and everything. Thanks for keeping me alive the times you did.

Guess that's about it. Time to roll up something new.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Booo...., Progglesnort (Guest), 31-Jan-07 05:37 PM, #4
Reply RE: Booo...., Kazee (Guest), 31-Jan-07 11:36 PM, #8
Reply Bleh!, Lanning (Guest), 31-Jan-07 04:44 PM, #2
Reply Hehe., Kazee (Guest), 31-Jan-07 05:15 PM, #3
Reply Good riddance., Gaenlin, 31-Jan-07 04:43 PM, #1
     Reply Don't *snip*, _Magus (Guest), 31-Jan-07 10:19 PM, #5
     Reply What?, Kazee (Guest), 31-Jan-07 05:17 PM, #6
     Reply I'm sorry we can't all be as cool as you. :(, Trilo, 31-Jan-07 05:19 PM, #7

Progglesnort (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 05:37 PM

#54724, "Booo...."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked your character. Lot of fun memories of you when i came to the tree, or when you came to the Spire. Though i dont know why people mind getting looted so much. Its annoying, yes, but if you have better armor then i did and i took it from you because i killed you (or in my situation WE killed you), then its just another part of life in the fields. Anyway, did like the char, and sorry your gone.

Kazee (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 11:36 PM

#54738, "RE: Booo...."
In response to Reply #4

Oh, it wasn't the getting looted. He even left a lot, but it was just time to move on. I started feeling bad after while killing you as much as I did. I tried to leave most of your things, just like with anyone I killed. Keep trucking along. You're one of the only Tribs that would actually talk instead of just coming with Imperials to raid.

Lanning (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 04:44 PM

#54716, "Bleh!"
In response to Reply #0

I liked Kazee and hated that I lost track of you guys during that last fight. Always annoyed that you hit a ton harder than I did

Good luck on your next one.

Kazee (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 05:15 PM

#54718, "Hehe."
In response to Reply #2

I think Vargraye forgot I was following him, so here I was just being walked right into Hunsobo. He was tough to fight in the wilderness, I'd not recommend trying out. He totally beat the hell out of me and I never got him below a few scratches. I fled with 45 hp left.

Anyhow, I like having you around and wish we could have travled more, but you sure loved the water and I didn't!

Was fun that one time when we went underwater and you held Kazee's hand though. Anyhow, good luck at all that.

GaenlinWed 31-Jan-07 04:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54715, "Good riddance."
In response to Reply #0

Awful, awful, awful.

_Magus (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 10:14 PM

#54722, "Don't *snip*"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 31-Jan-07 10:19 PM

Moderator Edit: Please don't provoke things further.

Suck up your loss and press on. Don't try to put others down for your shortcomings.

I more or less used to do similar things, and I've since realized it's just not worth it.

Kazee (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 10:15 PM

#54719, "What?"
In response to Reply #1

Don't be jealous that I could have killed you. If I had wanted you would have been dead. You think you could come and try to order us Outlanders around? Yeah, that's gonna happen, right. Anyhow, didn't like you either so it was mutual.

TriloWed 31-Jan-07 10:16 PM
Member since 11th Feb 2006
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54720, "I'm sorry we can't all be as cool as you. :("
In response to Reply #1

I interacted with Kazee as both an ally and enemy (Still active chars so I won't say who) and she seemed pretty solid.

If you're going to flame, back it up with something. And say what she could have done better.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54713 Previous topic | Next topic