Subject: "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of Bla..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54652
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 29-Jan-07 04:40 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54652, "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of Black Magic, Bloodwalker"

Mon Jan 29 15:39:48 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Lintral perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Garzon (Guest), 30-Jan-07 08:34 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Aiden (Guest), 30-Jan-07 02:19 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Lintral (Guest), 29-Jan-07 04:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Golanth (Guest), 29-Jan-07 05:07 PM, #3
Reply Go ahead bro post all you want n/t, Lintral (Guest), 29-Jan-07 07:02 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Haratzi (Guest), 29-Jan-07 05:07 PM, #4
Reply Re: sleek black rod, Criles (Guest), 29-Jan-07 07:15 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Eshval, 29-Jan-07 07:29 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Curiouss (Guest), 29-Jan-07 08:42 PM, #10
Reply If it matters, I did complete the task =P, btw you were..., Lintral (Guest), 31-Jan-07 01:40 PM, #18
     Reply Not really, Eshval, 31-Jan-07 07:19 PM, #19
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Waserax (Guest), 29-Jan-07 07:36 PM, #8
Reply Flee/sleep., Judahel (Guest), 29-Jan-07 08:34 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., CuriousScion (Guest), 30-Jan-07 07:00 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Waserax (Guest), 30-Jan-07 10:37 AM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Chiji (Guest), 29-Jan-07 08:52 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..., Daelen, 30-Jan-07 07:25 PM, #15
Reply Blah... I really enjoyed the relationship or lack there..., Khaliizishar (Guest), 30-Jan-07 08:59 PM, #17
Reply Wow I didn't see that coming, Criles (Guest), 29-Jan-07 04:44 PM, #1

Garzon (Guest)Tue 30-Jan-07 08:34 PM

#54686, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for teaching me all you did and bringing me along on fort raids. Hope your next is fun.

Aiden (Guest)Tue 30-Jan-07 02:19 PM

#54681, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #0

Had some fun fights with you. Glad you had a good run good luck with the next.

Lintral (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 04:47 PM

#54654, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #0

Really i just got tired of the character after not being able to find my sleek black rod I said #### it. I died way to much from mob deaths, always trying to gather #### that was way to strong for what my level allowed. I had fun, necromancers are cool but I don't think I'll be making another. Thanks Eshval, you were cool. Sorry I didn't stick around any longer scions.

Golanth (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 05:07 PM

#54656, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #2

Hey, sorry to see a good foe go. Had a hell of a time trying to hurt you enough and keep you around to finish the job. Other times you got the upperhand and I was running for my life.

I got some logs, mind if I post them?

Golanth

Lintral (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 07:02 PM

#54663, "Go ahead bro post all you want n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Haratzi (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 05:07 PM

#54657, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #2

A shame man. I could tell you were struggling but figgured once you'd have found your wands you would be good. Necromancers are very deadly till you reach 43, then you have to have wands. Especially we Scions. I know your pain.

Why didn't you say you had died your final death tho? It would've made for some interesting interaction right there - granted I was pretty busy but I would've loved to chat with you more.

Criles (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 07:15 PM

#54665, "Re: sleek black rod"
In response to Reply #2

Just so you know, that last place you wanted to check, at the rank you wanted to check would have been a bad idea. I wasn't messing with you or trying to put you off. That was a mob death waiting to happen.

EshvalMon 29-Jan-07 07:29 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54666, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #2

Man, you hurt my head...a lot. Good potention, just seemed to have a deathwish based on your attacks. You blew through a lot of CON on mobs, when you shouldn't have. I would see you attack another player or a mob at 50% health or less...not the best tactic.

You had some potention...a great deal, actually. When I set you a task the other day, you wandered off behind the little animals. I figured at that point (I suspect earlier) that you would not be returning for another talk.

Good luck to you.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Curiouss (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 08:42 PM

#54671, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #7

Do you mean Potential?

Lintral (Guest)Wed 31-Jan-07 01:40 PM

#54706, "If it matters, I did complete the task =P, btw you were..."
In response to Reply #7

n/t

EshvalWed 31-Jan-07 07:19 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54726, "Not really"
In response to Reply #18

The character you had injured, did not die to your spells, but died to an NPC, likely a poor teleport. I made a note at the time, while you were asking...your victim died to Rastraklyn (npc). Sad but true.
Still...stop burning through lives!

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Waserax (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 07:36 PM

#54667, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #2

I hated fighting you, the few times we did. It didn't dawn on me until after our last fight that I would need to blind your nightwalker to have any chance. Once you got it tracking me, all you had to do is flee and sit there. It attacks me when I enter and you get a free sleep attempt. If I communed something at you, odds are it would get volleyed onto me. If not, then you could just flee and repeat the process.

Not that I blame you, but it was frustrating as hell.

Since you're deleted now, was there any truth to the (seemingly baseless) accusation made on Dio's that you used a flee/sleep trigger?

Judahel (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 08:34 PM

#54670, "Flee/sleep."
In response to Reply #8

If he didn't have a trigger, he sure did spam it like a madman. Both encounters I had resulted in quite a few until it finally landed or I didn't get the first attack...which sucks, because volley negates so many things applicable to others in common situations.

Lintral...flee...sleep...verdict...yes.

CuriousScion (Guest)Tue 30-Jan-07 07:00 AM

#54677, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #8

So the nightwalker did not actually attack you once you were sleeping even though it was tracking you?

That does sound odd but it makes them alot more useful for necros.

Waserax (Guest)Tue 30-Jan-07 10:37 AM

#54680, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #12

He only successfully slept me once, and I don't think he had a nightwalker at the time. Or, if he did, then it wasn't tracking me.

If I had to venture a guess, I would suppose that aggro nightwalkers don't attack magically slept people. Otherwise it would make them drastically less useful for Scion necromancers.

Chiji (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 08:52 PM

#54672, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #2

You took my first PK death, but I was really impressed that you not only left all my (meager) stuff, but told me exactly where to find it. I was clueless and already getting ready to write it off. Class act, and nice RP'ing that I observed, whether you caught me observing or not.

DaelenTue 30-Jan-07 07:25 PM
Member since 02nd Nov 2006
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54683, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Lintral Carcophan the Student of..."
In response to Reply #2

You just made me start re-reading a set of books over that last name.
*fistshake*
They are good books though...

Khaliizishar (Guest)Tue 30-Jan-07 08:59 PM

#54688, "Blah... I really enjoyed the relationship or lack there..."
In response to Reply #2

I'm sorry to see you go cause I figured you were somebody to work with in the future for whatever purposes we may both need forfilled. Didn't mind helping you in kteng's by any means and I never quite felt comfortable.. after all, you're a necromancer. But after that whole fiasco I felt like we'd meet up again...

... Then there's always interruptions, wish we could have gathered xp more thoroughly as well. In any case.. sorry you never got your sleek cause I was gonna try and do my best to keep an eye out. So much for the baton hehe

Khaliizishar

Ps. Feel free to roll up one of those nexus folks *wink*

Criles (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 04:44 PM

#54653, "Wow I didn't see that coming"
In response to Reply #0

Heh, that sucks.

I enjoyed the limited interactions we had. Necromancers are good allies to have. I was looking forward to more. Guess not!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54652 Previous topic | Next topic