Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54633
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 28-Jan-07 06:12 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54633, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion of the Virtues, Defiant to the Blood"

Sun Jan 28 17:11:55 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Nilian perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:303

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Question for the imms..., nilian (Guest), 30-Jan-07 01:30 AM, #15
Reply RE: Question for the imms..., Daevryn, 30-Jan-07 01:34 AM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., djawsin (Guest), 29-Jan-07 04:58 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., nilian (Guest), 29-Jan-07 07:56 PM, #13
Reply I can't say we actually had a lot of interaction, Halistanis (Guest), 29-Jan-07 09:56 AM, #8
Reply RE: I can't say we actually had a lot of interaction, nilian (Guest), 29-Jan-07 12:56 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., nilian (Guest), 28-Jan-07 07:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., Veressis (Guest), 28-Jan-07 07:53 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., nilian (Guest), 28-Jan-07 08:01 PM, #3
     Reply You will get back, I sure hope so..., Soleric (Guest), 29-Jan-07 02:58 AM, #4
     Reply RE: You will get back, I sure hope so..., nilian (Guest), 29-Jan-07 03:58 AM, #7
     Reply You will get back, I sure hope so..., Soleric (Guest), 29-Jan-07 02:58 AM, #5
     Reply I swear I only clicked it once. nt, Soleric (Guest), 29-Jan-07 02:59 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., Aodh, 29-Jan-07 03:06 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., Zigery (Guest), 29-Jan-07 06:34 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., nilian (Guest), 29-Jan-07 07:57 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..., Daelen, 30-Jan-07 07:29 AM, #17

nilian (Guest)Tue 30-Jan-07 01:30 AM

#54674, "Question for the imms..."
In response to Reply #0

Was my third virt a fluke or did I earn it or did the new imm not see that I already had two..maybe a slight overlook.. just wanted to know if I earned it. Thanks

DaevrynTue 30-Jan-07 01:34 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54675, "RE: Question for the imms..."
In response to Reply #15

Well, I won't lie to you. There was a bit of a fluke. As I think I mentioned elsewhere before, when developing my small part of the Edges infrastructure code (most of which Sebeok wrote, and unlike me, wrote correctly ) I accidentally and permanently wiped out a fair chunk of auto-logged tracking information on most characters... including the part that normally would indicate at a glance which virtues you had, making it appear that you had zero at one point instead of two.

But all that said, Nilian seemed pretty solid from what I saw, so I'll still say earned.

djawsin (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 04:58 PM

#54655, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #0

diddent fight you much, but when we did you always made me flee dont like fighting high int races hehe...

good luck with your next

nilian (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 07:56 PM

#54668, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #11

Was fun to fight with you and bards in general but, after that one song and that other song is done there is no point to fighting. Watching a screen of green fly by with all misses gets sad...

Halistanis (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 09:56 AM

#54645, "I can't say we actually had a lot of interaction"
In response to Reply #0

But I liked what I saw, in general. Both with this char and my previous outlander. Sorry for breaking up the fight last time, but I had urgent work to do all of a sudden. I don't get too many one-on-one fights in general, and I respect anyone who is giving me one.

Good luck both IRL and game!

nilian (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 12:56 PM

#54648, "RE: I can't say we actually had a lot of interaction"
In response to Reply #8

Ugh!! I hate outlander...heh, was pointless fighting with you nothing against you it's just the way I feel when non-evil chars attacked me. Good char...maybe I should role an outlander to better understand why they do what they do.

ps thornheart sucks

nilian (Guest)Sun 28-Jan-07 07:19 PM

#54634, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #0

I had a blast with this char, first paladin and I think I did ok. I would like to thank all the imms for this wonderful game. Met a ton of people and loved every minute of it, to many to say goodbye to so if you wana say something I will get back.

Veressis (Guest)Sun 28-Jan-07 07:53 PM

#54635, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #1

I dug this character, even if I could do absolutely nothing to you! The few short talks were enjoyable and you stood out as a tough ass pally.

nilian (Guest)Sun 28-Jan-07 08:01 PM

#54636, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #2

I hated to fight shamans, I would always get the rot...So I did my best not to make it fun to fight me, I liked fighting you, you were one of only a few that would fight me alone

Soleric (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 02:58 AM

#54640, "You will get back, I sure hope so..."
In response to Reply #1

Hey mate.

I had some seriously good times playing with Nilian. Even though when I first met you, you didn't seem to have any time for Soleric but after a while I thought we started to get on quite well. It was a pleasure to play with you, I had some questions for you when you deleted, give me a while and I will ask them when I remember. Good luck with your next.

Congrats again.

Soleric.

nilian (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 03:58 AM

#54644, "RE: You will get back, I sure hope so..."
In response to Reply #4

I will be back, but man at first I was like...who is this dude heh. Got use to you and that was it. Was always a blast with you about

Soleric (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 02:58 AM

#54641, "You will get back, I sure hope so..."
In response to Reply #1

Hey mate.

I had some seriously good times playing with Nilian. Even though when I first met you, you didn't seem to have any time for Soleric but after a while I thought we started to get on quite well. It was a pleasure to play with you, I had some questions for you when you deleted, give me a while and I will ask them when I remember. Good luck with your next.

Congrats again.

Soleric.

Soleric (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 02:59 AM

#54642, "I swear I only clicked it once. nt"
In response to Reply #5

n.t

AodhMon 29-Jan-07 03:06 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
#54650, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #1

I was hoping for a chance to run around with you, get to know you, since I thought your title was very cool. Ah well, perhaps next time!

Zigery (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 06:34 PM

#54662, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #1

Was always great traveling and exploring with you. We certainly did a few interesting things. Ranking was smooth when we got together not often enough it seemed in the later levels. I must say you were a powerhouse and I hope to see you back in the fields kicking and scratching your way to the top.

nilian (Guest)Mon 29-Jan-07 07:57 PM

#54669, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #12

My long time buddy boy did we rank and explore. It always nice to have a mongoose on your side. Well played and I hope to run with you again someday.

DaelenTue 30-Jan-07 07:29 AM
Member since 02nd Nov 2006
51 posts
#54678, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nilian Tel'Runna the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #1

Bummer, I was fond of Nilian.
This was your FIRST paladin though?
And you think you did... 'okay' ...
Heh, get back in there with another
and try for 'awesome' and people will
be talking about that one for years.

Best of luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54633 Previous topic | Next topic