Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Jeade the Sensei" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54493
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 21-Jan-07 02:08 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54493, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Jeade the Sensei"

Sun Jan 21 01:04:29 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Jeade perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Felgaire (Guest)Sun 21-Jan-07 03:08 AM

#54494, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Jeade the Sensei"
In response to Reply #0

Was fun, liked nexus a lot. few times that I bonded the bond was an awesome skill as was vanguard though I usually forgot to put it up.
didn't like the assassin class,not my style. I haven't played in about 3 years, but I broke my leg early december during a jump. But I start physical therapy soon and go to work this monday, so won't have much tme. My team is deploying to iraq soon and I'm gonna be about a month behind them, which sucks but #### happens. Thanks for letting me waste my "lay on my ass time" with my leg elevated, cf can be a fun game. I miss the larger player base though- but I'm sure you have all heard that countless times. I don't really know what has happened in the last three years but keep on trucking imms, cf is a great game and if I had the time I would be playing it.

Felgaire

Tsyda (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-07 10:23 AM

#54525, "Dang, Lost Another One."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Jeade and its a shame you had to delete but I understand what real life can do to a characters stability, there is no question which is more important (RL). I hope for your full recovery and a safe tour in Iraq.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54493 Previous topic | Next topic