Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Khrob the Legend of the Battlefield,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54474
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Jan-07 06:12 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54474, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Khrob the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Sat Jan 20 17:10:29 2007

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Khrob perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:229

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Khrob the Slob, Ysaloerye, 21-Jan-07 01:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Khrob the Slob, Yean (Guest), 21-Jan-07 11:17 PM, #2
     Reply OOOPS, Drakgrak (Guest), 21-Jan-07 11:35 PM, #3
     Reply Not fought you much but..., Abernytee (Guest), 22-Jan-07 07:06 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Not fought you much but..., Ysaloerye, 22-Jan-07 10:34 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Khrob the Slob, Kharghurln (Guest), 22-Jan-07 12:48 PM, #6
     Reply Now I know how to become Veteran, Taelina (Guest), 23-Jan-07 07:11 AM, #7

YsaloeryeSun 21-Jan-07 01:02 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54501, "Khrob the Slob"
In response to Reply #0

Well this was really just a 'kick the rust off' char after the long sabbatical of Heroimm'dom. I wanted to test a few ideas out with a legacy combo. It's maybe one I will try again, this time actually practicing things more. I never stopped to spam-prac, never spent more than 2 pracs on any skill I wasn't planning on using extensively. I really should have taken time to master flurry, I lost count of the times I failed it at a critical moment. Never picked a lastname, and had a basic overview role.

Damn you Draktel for talking me into Empire, I couldn't think of a valid Khrob-based reason to turn down your offer. I mean he tells you he doesn't like to take orders and you counter with 'noone but me will order you when you are warmaster' - bastid. This char would have been gone way before this if I hadn't bloodoathed. I figured Empire could used a little lift.
So talking Empire:
Kharg - keep truckin. So many times when The fort healer was there I caught myself almost hitting enter with 'pincer Kha' typed in. Tab complete is your friend.
Rodalrina - Its obvious your new to Empire, but you are learning. I think you deal with your language barrier well.
Dja - Man you at just the whipping boy. Everyone targets you first because they know how dangerous you can be. Take it as a compliment. Hope you learned some things trucking along behind Khrob.
Elia - another bard who will have the same problem with having the bullseye on. You totally powerranked up, hopefully you will hang tough.

Battle:
Yeah sorry for neglecting you kiddies while I was playing Khrob.
Nuekar - deadly little bastid, you always managed to catch me the instant my flight dropped. Or I would waste commands telling you I was in the middle of dueling one of your berserkers, instead of just getting out of dodge. Damn that leader weapon of yours...I need to talk to Kasty about that!
Battlebards, yeah we all know how much it sucks to fight you esp as a fire giant. Yean just schooled me a couple of times. Once when she was lurking close to my recall.
Vho - sorry we won't get that duel after all!

Forties:
couple of real nasty combos in the fort right now. Had some good scraps cabal v cabal, some good one on ones. Falorien, man constantly I would get jumped by you when I was hurting or trying to quit out. One raid on fort you totally turned things when you got me to drop weapons. I had a #### load of +str and Blade set to str too! Though now I know who was behind, I can't say I'm suprised

Scions:
Kanaev, Hazarati, man what a combo you two make! I kept a sack full of preps just to try and deal with invoker spells.

About a month ago I said to myself 'ok need to get back to Imm stuff' My connection from home has been crap, so when I played Khrob it was from work, and I would purposely not log in as Ysal until I got home. So I said ok when I lost my cookie from Candi I would delete, yes the cookie not my decent gear. The problem was I kept getting it back! I had the same container full of stuff from about level 25 right through to the end when Kanaev got me with a well timed Gaunt (I had just fought villagers and managed to escape with Taelina's nightmare on me). Even there my gear was on the ground after his demon corpsemunched, but then the game crashed. So I have to say while a bit frustrating I think its good to see the sac all, take all mentality had diminished, although the lowbie vultures are still in abundance.

Anyway it was fun and good to get back into a the mort side of things for a bit.

Yean (Guest)Sun 21-Jan-07 11:17 PM

#54511, "RE: Khrob the Slob"
In response to Reply #1

Heh..fights with fire giants are funny, being so extreme. It's either the bard's tooling the giant or the other way round. Anyway Khrob seemed to be a pretty sporting enemy and I liked him even if I didn't interact with him all that much. It's funny to know you fought your own cabal imm somehow :p Hope you enjoyed the char, take it easy and see you around.

Drakgrak (Guest)Sun 21-Jan-07 11:35 PM

#54512, "OOOPS"
In response to Reply #1

Hehe, declared a sort of bounty on you when you took away my amulets when I died to Kanaev's gaunt. Said whoever got you first got to keep the amulets. Lol. Was fun. Good work with the centurion placement

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-07 07:06 AM

#54516, "Not fought you much but..."
In response to Reply #1

did you enjoy the big raid at the village when the empire came, saw and was sent packing?
As a battle imm were you secretly pleased we annihilated the empire, even though you ended as a corpse?

-----Abernyte

p.s. I know I always like to see a good rager showing, even when I am an enemy of theirs. It's the old battle ties.

YsaloeryeMon 22-Jan-07 10:34 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#54526, "RE: Not fought you much but..."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah I was chuckling. It was just a masterful tactical win for battle, and a stumbling blunder for Empire forces. None of us clicked about the ranger.
I was actually alway happy when I saw battle kids doing their things well, and annoyed when they pulled something shady, but I keep things separated and to role while in my Khrob suit.

Kharghurln (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-07 12:48 PM

#54529, "RE: Khrob the Slob"
In response to Reply #1

I thought you were a beast, sorry to see you go. Though that does free up one of the elite blade positions...

Had lots of fun when we did get together, glad you enjoyed the character and good luck with the next mortal you play!

Taelina (Guest)Tue 23-Jan-07 07:11 AM

#54554, "Now I know how to become Veteran"
In response to Reply #1

Just to kill char of village immortal
Anyway fire giant warriors can not do a thing agains smart and prepped bard so our fights were a bit one sided.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54474 Previous topic | Next topic