Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thnadri the Agent of the Divine, Prie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54331
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 17-Jan-07 01:24 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54331, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thnadri the Agent of the Divine, Priestess of Daevryn"

Wed Jan 17 00:22:13 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Thnadri perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:healer
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:157

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Just wasn't feelings it.., Thnadri (Guest), 17-Jan-07 01:32 AM, #1
     Reply *sigh* Sadness..., Khaliizishar (Guest), 17-Jan-07 06:46 AM, #2
     Reply I really enjoyed your character..., Thnadri (Guest), 17-Jan-07 06:20 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Just wasn't feelings it.., Daevryn, 17-Jan-07 09:37 AM, #3
     Reply Well..., Thnadri (Guest), 17-Jan-07 06:13 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Just wasn't feelings it.., Trevant (Guest), 17-Jan-07 10:06 AM, #4
     Reply Oh I know.., Thnadri (Guest), 17-Jan-07 06:17 PM, #8
     Reply To Quote Darth Vader, Tsyda (Guest), 17-Jan-07 10:23 AM, #5
     Reply I stuck too much for a villager..., Thnadri (Guest), 17-Jan-07 06:19 PM, #9
     Reply See I was waiting for a different quote..., Twist, 17-Jan-07 09:31 PM, #11
          Reply I thought about using that one..., Tsyda (Guest), 17-Jan-07 11:32 PM, #12
          Reply I was expecting YAQ (tm), Biqanox (Guest), 19-Jan-07 12:17 PM, #13
     Reply I thought you were amazing. Well done. nt, Ghaeldrine (Guest), 17-Jan-07 06:04 PM, #6

Thnadri (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 01:32 AM

#54332, "Just wasn't feelings it.."
In response to Reply #0

I just couldn't get into what I was doing, I guess just not my style of play. This was my first empowered character and I don't think i should have taken it on after not playing for almost three years? Maybe it's just that it wasn't as fun as my previous character, I don't know. I enjoyed Nexus for the most part. This was the third cabal I've been in and I think it was the best so far. Thanks for the interactions, Daevryn.

Khaliizishar (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 06:46 AM

#54337, "*sigh* Sadness..."
In response to Reply #1

I very much enjoyed our short talks and interactions. Maybe cause we were kin, but I definately felt a little ESP in regards to people and things. I was also really looking forward to getting up in levels to walk more beside you.

As brief as it was, I enjoyed your character. Hopefully you will be back soon and not take another three year hiatus.

Thnadri (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 06:20 PM

#54359, "I really enjoyed your character..."
In response to Reply #2

I should make something just to play with you, lol. I wouldn't mind talking to you ooc. you can e-mail me at justforcf@rock.com if you want.

DaevrynWed 17-Jan-07 09:37 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54341, "RE: Just wasn't feelings it.."
In response to Reply #1

>Thanks for the interactions, Daevryn.

De nada.

Sorry I'm such a deadbeat dad. I'm working on it. Not the easiest religion to follow because I've done a poor job of explaining it, but you rolled with corrections/suggestions (sometimes phrased in Daevryn's not-particularly-loving way) well and kept getting better and better.

Thnadri (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 06:13 PM

#54355, "Well..."
In response to Reply #3

As far as the dead beat dad thing goes, I just thought I was sucking a lot. I kept thinking to myself, this is horrible why did I even try this. I came back to cf and thought well I'll make three chars and pick which ever one I like the most. So I thought, hey this healer gig is pretty neat so let's go with that. I wrote a role in about 10 min and said let's do that God. That's about how much thought I put into it. When I talked to you the first time, I just kept telling myself I totally fuged it up. Then I ended up getting some empowerment and thought, well I guess he just feels sorry for me. LOL. I'm glad you got mad at me about stuff, it just gave me time to think about my character. Then I just thought I kept turning into super evil healer, while I was trying to follow your religion better. I just don't do very well with the extreme characters. I've tried them. I'm sort of like the necro that says excuse me would you please stand there so I can sleep you and try not to bash ok? And as far as playing a goodie goes, it's like playing a transmuter saying the same thing. As far as you interacting with me, I didn't think it was bad at all with time spent. Then again, I was on every single night for multiple hours that are your hours. I know with my last character even though I didn't follow a God, I had almost daily interactions with an imm in some fashion. So, since there's only one of you... not bad? My only complaint would be the whole goal thing you were doing. It's a little difficult to tell you goals and achieve them when you're not around for me to tell you. I would have items to give you set up or someone I wanted to have killed, and they would be dead or I'd lose the item before I could see you. That's why I went for the more ever evolving goals, even if you didn't care for it.

Trevant (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 10:06 AM

#54343, "RE: Just wasn't feelings it.."
In response to Reply #1

I think you roleplayed well. Its a shame we never did anything in game. I was hoping to explore with some healer-assistance.

G'luck with your next.

Thnadri (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 06:17 PM

#54357, "Oh I know.."
In response to Reply #4

I kept wanting to explore some places with you, that I don't really know about. But as Cabals go, always busy. I guess that's another good thing about Nexus. You can always find something to do because there's always a need for magical items. At least, you were always talking to me, even if I didn't see you hardly ever.

Tsyda (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 10:23 AM

#54345, "To Quote Darth Vader"
In response to Reply #1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
You are going to be missed in Nexus. Thnadri was
a damn good healer and even if you weren't feeling
it you certainly did a great job of keeping nexuns
alive during raids that otherwise would have been
a complete disaster. I'll miss the finder of the
Pickles. I hope you have more fun with your next,
just don't make a villager

Thnadri (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 06:19 PM

#54358, "I stuck too much for a villager..."
In response to Reply #5

No preps? How can one live ever. The madness of it. Sorry about the fiend thing, that was bull. I was def. pissed when I lost my pickles. I nice little imm-tastic item, I think.

TwistWed 17-Jan-07 09:31 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#54365, "See I was waiting for a different quote..."
In response to Reply #5

"I find your lack of Faith...disturbing..."

Tsyda (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 11:32 PM

#54368, "I thought about using that one..."
In response to Reply #11

...but Thnadri the character was quite the zealot.

Biqanox (Guest)Fri 19-Jan-07 12:17 PM

#54395, "I was expecting YAQ (tm)"
In response to Reply #11

Yet Another Quote: "I am your father"

Didn't interact with you too much and deleted not long before you ('cept mine will show up as a rage delete), but you seemed like a solid character. My most prominent memory of you actually, is during the storytelling contest at the Inn, when I was inducted by Nanorab, and you were kinda hanging about.

Ghaeldrine (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 06:04 PM

#54354, "I thought you were amazing. Well done. nt"
In response to Reply #1

sdf

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54331 Previous topic | Next topic