Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54246
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Jan-07 12:04 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54246, "(DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare"

Mon Jan 15 23:03:53 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ajaxus perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare, CakeSword (Guest), 16-Jan-07 12:07 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare, Waserax (Guest), 16-Jan-07 01:03 AM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare, Cakesword (Guest), 16-Jan-07 01:58 AM, #3
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare, Waserax (Guest), 16-Jan-07 11:15 AM, #4
                    Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare, Cakesword (Guest), 16-Jan-07 03:45 PM, #5
                         Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare, Waserax (Guest), 16-Jan-07 05:10 PM, #6

CakeSword (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 12:07 AM

#54247, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #0

I made Ajaxus in an attempt to add some out of forest capabilities to the Outlanders but after like 10 years of looking for Bulanu, sending notes and stuff, all of the Outlanders that would vouch for me deleting I gave up and toasted him. It was decently fun, two people for the most part stick out for interaction, Tiich - You were tough as hell and always seemed to know where to go and what to kill, and Harnaki - You seemed to know alot about the areas and what was going on you two helped me alot to get to 42

Waserax (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 01:03 AM

#54249, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #1

Your enthusiasm for the Outlander ideals really shone through, which is cool, but you also seemed kind of suicidal. Some people roll that way, though, so more power to you. Given the restrictions imposed on Outlanders and your particular style of play, you might consider playing a rager next. The battle leaders are online alot, so at least that won't be an obstacle.

Cakesword (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 01:58 AM

#54252, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #2

I really really wanted to kill you, the first time I came at you i underestimated you which was dumb... you are a shaman. The second time I was prepared and I ran in with guns blazing. I would like to feel that I almost killed you but I know I didn't they were good fights none the less good show! And thanks for the advice I think a rager would be good next.

Waserax (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 11:15 AM

#54264, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #3

Another advantage to a rager is that you don't have to gather preps.

The first time you attacked me I think I had an out-of-PK healer groupmate. That's pretty much a no-win situation for you.

The second time, in Arkham, after things started to go my way, it seemed like you just sat there and let me fatigue you to death. Were you out of movement? Bad link? I wasn't sure what was up.

Cakesword (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 03:45 PM

#54285, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #4

Well, my sphere was courage and I viewed it as this. If my blood was to fall in the tainted city it would be fighting the defilers of the land and it sure wasnt going to be fleeing from them. haha

Waserax (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 05:10 PM

#54298, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ajaxus the Commander of Warfare"
In response to Reply #5

Ahah. That's sort of what I meant by suicidal. There's this whole thing about "lose the battle, win the war" that your character seemed not to grasp (which is fine).

If you forsee having the same style of play with future warriors, you might think about choosing legacies accordingly. Pick the one that turns you into superman once your health gets low. Seems tailor made for the "balls to the wall" style player.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54246 Previous topic | Next topic