Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54231
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Jan-07 02:00 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54231, "(DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper"

Mon Jan 15 00:59:45 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Vantle perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper, The Spoons (Guest), 15-Jan-07 02:10 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper, DurNominator, 15-Jan-07 04:24 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper, Eroci (Guest), 15-Jan-07 10:38 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper, The Spoons (Guest), 15-Jan-07 03:13 PM, #6
     Reply I enjoyed our travels together., Gerhas (Guest), 15-Jan-07 11:23 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I enjoyed our travels together., The Spoons (Guest), 15-Jan-07 03:11 PM, #5
     Reply Heh. That's how I roll., Breganu (Guest), 15-Jan-07 06:59 PM, #7
     Reply Are you still active? n/t, Gerhas (Guest), 16-Jan-07 02:19 AM, #8
          Reply I sure am., Breganu (Guest), 16-Jan-07 07:23 AM, #9
               Reply RE: I sure am., Myrakie (Guest), 16-Jan-07 11:24 AM, #10
                    Reply RE: I sure am., The Spoons (Guest), 18-Jan-07 02:57 PM, #14
                         Reply We ran like pussies...., Myrakie (Guest), 22-Jan-07 09:18 AM, #15
     Reply I had some fun with you, Tiatan, 16-Jan-07 10:21 PM, #11
          Reply RE: I had some fun with you, The Spoons (Guest), 17-Jan-07 01:34 AM, #12
               Reply RE: I had some fun with you, Tiatan, 17-Jan-07 05:26 PM, #13

The Spoons (Guest)Mon 15-Jan-07 02:10 AM

#54232, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper"
In response to Reply #0

Well it was an alright run, I got bored of him after the overall lack of people to rank with. This was innitially one of those experimental characters to see what a poisoner was capable of. I did not really participate in many fights. The king and queenpins of the thieves guild rock right now. Myakie, that was awsome when you killed me then we split the bounty on my head, Breganu, before we ranked in Organia I was always scared that you were going to come out of left field with the blackjack and take me out, Cordango, you always were up to walking down the road volleying grenades and poisoning canteens, good times.

DurNominatorMon 15-Jan-07 04:24 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54233, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper"
In response to Reply #1

Vantle being a backstabber who betrayed groupmates must not have helped in getting a group in high levels.

Eroci (Guest)Mon 15-Jan-07 10:38 AM

#54234, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go. Sorry that I left your corpse on the road, I honestly didn't want to, but you kept throwing grenades at me, things just spiraled out of control. And I didn't have any idea why. See ya round.

The Spoons (Guest)Mon 15-Jan-07 03:13 PM

#54238, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Vantle the Whisper"
In response to Reply #3

I am also unsure why I attacked you... I was having a crappy day with Vantle and was looking for someone to grenade out because Gronalka got me after I robbed Cahleel in Voralia. SO I guess in short I was looking for daggers and you just happened to pass by. That Owaza ruined my life

Gerhas (Guest)Mon 15-Jan-07 11:23 AM

#54236, "I enjoyed our travels together."
In response to Reply #1

Well played, just as I imagined a svirfneblin thief to be.

The Spoons (Guest)Mon 15-Jan-07 03:11 PM

#54237, "RE: I enjoyed our travels together."
In response to Reply #4

You were always ready to pick up and bring the fight to well, anyone. You had a very well played character. I was kind of hesitant to run around with you after the whole misunderstanding where you killed me dead. But it was all good after we ruined everyone's day

Breganu (Guest)Mon 15-Jan-07 06:59 PM

#54242, "Heh. That's how I roll."
In response to Reply #1

Honestly though, when you told Breganu that ICly I had to laugh. Mostly because I didn't think there was anyone that was honestly scared of when I'd show up and hit them from behind with a weaponbutt blackjack. There probably still isn't but I like to think there is. You were cool to run around and get daggers with. You with the fear poison weapon nicks and me with my parting block. Good times.

Gerhas (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 02:19 AM

#54253, "Are you still active? n/t"
In response to Reply #7

Breganu (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 07:23 AM

#54261, "I sure am."
In response to Reply #8

Just usually hidden in the shadows unless I'm exploring or fighting someone.

Myrakie (Guest)Tue 16-Jan-07 11:24 AM

#54268, "RE: I sure am."
In response to Reply #9

Had some great times. Sorry to see you go.

For the record - you would have definately killed me if it weren't for blunt damage traps. Good job.

The Spoons (Guest)Thu 18-Jan-07 02:57 PM

#54375, "RE: I sure am."
In response to Reply #10

AH Myrakie I forgot to mention the time when Draktel somehow snuck up behind us with Elidan and for some reason looked at me instead of pillaging me giving me enough time to run to the hills taking you with me hahaha.

Myrakie (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-07 09:18 AM

#54520, "We ran like pussies...."
In response to Reply #14

Draktel, if you read this, I give you a lot of credit. I'm fairly good about keeping my eyes open, but that time, were I alone, I would have never seen you coming until it was too late.

Vantle... you were the fastest runner on one foot legs that I knew...

TiatanTue 16-Jan-07 10:21 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#54323, "I had some fun with you"
In response to Reply #1

Though I'm not sure what you thought of Tiatan (a lot less people responded than I was expecting. He had a lot of friends). I know he never really trusted you, but he tried to help you all he could to keep you on his good side, and he was trying to put you in the seat of power because at least then, he'd have an idea of what to expect. I suppose part of who Tiatan was was trying to get on the good side of the various leaders. I think he did a fair job with that. Anyways, we had a few good times, even though Tiatan was often humoring you. I liked collecting poisons. He actually found some decent ones he wanted to give you, but you just disappeared. Good luck with your next.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

The Spoons (Guest)Wed 17-Jan-07 01:34 AM

#54333, "RE: I had some fun with you"
In response to Reply #11

Well hell I thought you wanted to be my buddy haha, even after you died Vantle kept the promise to never hurt Tysda, god knows I had the chance like ten thousand times. You were wellplayed and seemed to know where everything was and when I killed that goober... I forget his name in the Inn you kicked me out but explained to me it was just the job so Vantle Always liked you.

TiatanWed 17-Jan-07 05:26 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#54352, "RE: I had some fun with you"
In response to Reply #12

Tiatan had very few people he thought of as friends. If you'll look at his role, his early life should explain his lack of trust. If I seemed to know everything, it was because I made sure to know a lot of people. A person would often ask me about some specific little piece of information, like the location of an item or some such, and I would look at who was around, find one of my knowledgabel contacts, and consult them for the information. Naturally, I never told the person I did this because I was trying to keep up a certain reputation, though that reputation often changed depending on with whom I was interacting. And yes, Tiatan had great respect for the Inn and would never bend its rules, but he always made certain that those he kicked out knew why.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54231 Previous topic | Next topic